BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New York girls don't pretend to be anything they're not: just groomed and gorgeous. Just like celebrities on the red carpet, in New York City you have to make yourself the best you can be to succeed. But in the city that never sleeps, there's certainly no time for hours in front of the mirror. This 5-in-1 product that will bring you fast fabulousness.Erase skin imperfections and make your skin look 'perfectly real' for up to 14 hours, just like stars. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "i've really been enjoying this bb creme so far. i have a fair complexion with some redness around my nose and cheeks and a few acne scars in some places. this product gives me just the right amount of bronze coloring without being orange. the coverage is surprisingly great. i use just a bit of concealer for the redness and i only have to set my t-zone with a bit of translucent powder. i have been using this quite a bit since spring arrived and even in my humid climate, this stuff lasts until i take it off at night. the only reason i didn't give this five stars is because you have to work quickly to blend this product in, as it dries somewhat quickly. my favorite way to blend this product is just with my fingers. i feel like it goes on smoothr and i can blend it faster than with a flat-top foundation brush." in 16 reviews
Rachel G.
Norwich
Review for: Medium more...
I like the final color but can leave skin looking shiny. This product is also a little runny or watery. Over all finished look is good. It brightened the look and leaves skin looking smooth. It also makes pours appear smaller.
Karrie I.
Piedmont
I got this in medium/dark, and it was slightly too dark. I love the formula in the winter/dryer months, and I have oily to combination skin. But in the warmer months it can end up too oily for me after only a few hours. I do like to set it in the winter and/or use a good primer as it is a moisturizing formula.
Ally F.
Review for: Light, Medium more...
This isn’t a very good BB cream in my opinion. Yes it provides some coverage but it isn’t very good for building on at least for my dry skin. However, the it does keep your face from getting burnt in the sun with the SPF. Also it is a little gross because in all the ones I have purchased there have been tiny black specks in the product and it doesn’t show up on your face but it is just kind of gross in general.
Michou R.
Honolulu, HI
I used the matte finish bb cream and i love it. It’s light weight but buildable on coverage. The only thing is it doesn’t have spf i it but i always wear moisturizer with spf when i wear it. Great for daily use.
Victoria M.
Lewiston, ME
Review for: Light more...
Blended perfectly and gave my face a great base to add on foundation and any concealer! Being so fair skinned I’m always apprehensive when something only comes in two shades but this one was matched wonderfully!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Light more...
Simple and easy to use B.B. cream. It is good if I don’t need a full coverage day and am just looking for a quick coverage that is lot full. I don’t use them very often but this one works well. Would recommend and would buy again.
Hope N.
Amazing! The best drugstore BB cream you can get. Perfect for those lazy days where you don’t want a full face of makeup. This product helps to even out skin tone along with giving a great bronze glow!
Sinead C.
Westminster, MA
It's an okay BB Cream. Kind of greasy and coverage is meh. Definitely make sure you color match as the pigmentation can be very different from what you see in the tube.
Tammy M.
Lebanon, TN
I am 50, I am at an age where I need to wear makeup and I don't have a lot of time to waste. This BB cream is one I use daily after my cleansing and moisturising routine, it blends easily and provides enough coverage to give a nice smooth complexion yet remains natural enough for everyday wear, and perfect for a no makeup makeup look. The cost is very inexpensive. I will use as is or under bare minerals foundation. Less is more. I love it!
Liberty A.
Corona, CA
I feel that NYC products can be hit or miss. They are either amazing, or really crummy. And this one was not great for me I hate to say. Some days I'm having a good skin day but I still have redness and acne scarring that I don't want excentuated. I understand that this is a BB cream but I literally feel like I just put on a patchy tinted moisturizer. It didn't do anything for me.
Ilayda I.
Istanbul
I want to use a bb cream that I will use in my everyday makeup. I don't need a high coverage but I don't want it to shine. and I have combo skin so is this one ok or the garniere one is the best?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Is it worth it?
Emily W.
Kronenwetter, WI
Would this product be beneficial for someone with oily skin?
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Is it light or medium coverage
Amanda F.
Right now I use Maybelline BB cream and I love it. My only problem is their a little pricer. Is it worth it to switch to this brand? Or should I stick with my product?