BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #47 in BB Cream

New York girls don't pretend to be anything they're not: just groomed and gorgeous. Just like celebrities on the red carpet, in New York City you have to make yourself the best you can be to succeed. But in the city that never sleeps, there's certainly no time for hours in front of the mirror. This 5-in-1 product that will bring you fast fabulousness.Erase skin imperfections and make your skin look 'perfectly real' for up to 14 hours, just like stars. see more...

• I'm quite pale... How light is the fair/light shade or would it b...1 Answers
  • I want to use a bb cream that I will use in my everyday makeup. I...9 Answers
  • Este produto é bom?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Janice F.
Janice F.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to BB Cream! I got this in the matte version in the light shade and it works wonders! It is creamy and smooth, easy to apply, and I can just blend in with my fingers instead of getting out a brush or sponge. I have large pores on my nose and cheeks but this fills them in and makes my skin look smooth. It actually makes me look younger and I have used it every day since I bought it over a week ago. It's so affordable too! It was less than $4 at Target and that's why I even thought I might as well try it. I will definitely be buying this again (although I'm not sure that I would get the "matte" as I didn't get a matte feel). I have already recommended it to a friend and will continue to spread the word.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
This is my go to for summer it's so light and it goes on so smoothly. I use the medium shade it's light to medium coverage which works great for when I'm going to be out in the sun. My only complaint is that it doesn't wear to long I get a good 4 to 5 hours then it separates and turns cakey. Even with this little draw back I still use it i just have a compact and blotting paper with me which helps it last a little longer. I would definitely suggest it would be perfect for someone who isn't as oily skinned me even for oily skin it's good you just need a couple extra steps.
Piper B.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I don't typically use BB creams and I wanted one for days I still felt like wearing makeup but not too much. this however, is so light it's like I'm not wearing anything. I genuinely see no difference in my skin wearing this. it's almost like just something for my powder to stick to. I would maybe recommend this for young kids just starting out wearing makeup, but for people who know their way around a makeup counter, this is a fail.
kathygraves
kathygraves
Not my favorite BB cream. So many BB creams and they are either too light or too heavy. NYC BB cream is very light almost too light and doesn't stay. It's good enough for a trip to the store but not for work. Compared to Olay BB cream and Covergirl BB cream ( my favorites )it falls very short in it's appeal. I have to mix this with a heavy foundation to get the right coverage, which defeats the purpose of buying a BB cream.
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.
I have a strange very pale color of skin and the light color of this bb creme is great for me. I also love it's value for the makeup. I had to find something new when my old makeup discontinued my main makeup I wear and this is what I found to replace it. I do not like to wear a ton of makeup so this is light and isn't to terribly easy to notice you are wearing it. It covers my imperfections pretty well though.
Jams M.
Jams M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first ever be product. I don't like foundation and many people recommended I used bb and cc creams to get light coverage, plus all the other multitasking that BB and CC creams do. I actually do love this product. It's affordable, decent size and you don't need to use very much, just like a pea size was good enough for me. It does dry matte, and blends well. Good for those starting out!
Leticia V.
Leticia V.
Yuma, AZ
I bought this is the medium shade and I absolutely hate it. The consistency is weird, it wouldn't blend and it made my skin look horrible. It looked like it was the right shade for my skin but after a while it made me look orange. I couldn't even push my hair out of my face without smearing the bb cream and making my face look extra streaky.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Used an entire tube of this up in light. Very sheer, and this stuff gives a dewy but streaky effect. I always set with powder BC it never seems to set or dry down. I ended up using this more as a luminous primer than a bb cream on its own ... it has no coverage essentially . Worked well as a base for my foundation but won't repurchase.
Margarita T.
Margarita T.
This bb cream is very inexpensive but it does not give any coverage and no spf. I am giving this product 3 stars because I only use it under my eyes when I do not want to wear a concealer or any makeup on, I just have to pack a thick layer with my makeup sponge and it will last for a good 3-4 hour without creasing.
Kiana A.
Kiana A.
Super light coverage, but the consistency isn't runny at all. It feels weightless on the skin; I purchased the matte finish, but it isn't very matter unless you set with powder. Overall I love it; but if you have bad blemishes and need medium to full coverage, this is not for you... After all, it is a BB cream.
Ilayda I.
Ilayda I.
Istanbul
I want to use a bb cream that I will use in my everyday makeup. I don't need a high coverage but I don't want it to shine. and I have combo skin so is this one ok or the garniere one is the best?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Is it worth it?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Kronenwetter, WI
Would this product be beneficial for someone with oily skin?
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Is it light or medium coverage
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Watson, OK
Does it sit on top of your skin or does it blend very well?