N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Mineral Loose Foundation Powder with SPF 12 uploaded by Kody K.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake, MN
I MISS YOU SOO MUCH! If you didn't get the hint I lived this product unfortunately they no longer carry it in my area. The price was great and the company offers some of the best color ranges! If you can get your hands on it please please please give it a try!
Jessie F.
Best loose powder I've ever used for fair skin!! I was so upset when NYC was taken out of America! Now I hoard what I have left of for special occasions.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Great product and is also very cheap! I use almost daily. They have a variety of shades so it goes well with almost any skin tone.
Lorena R.
I absolutely love this product. Would recommend to anyone who loves to look beautiful at all times. Worth it❤
Kendra C.
Forestville, NY
Not a big fan of this powder. It made my face feel stiff and itchy. I definitely would not buy this again.
Kimberly M.
Santa Maria, CA
Good product and very unexpensive!! Use it everyday ! Highly recommend it!! Love it
Sophie L.
Purchased at: Target
I like to use this powder to bake u see my eyes. I use the color translucent. It’s affordable. Not good packaging for travel bc the lid just falls off. If you have darker skin tones I wouldn’t recommend because it could lead to white casts under your eyes.
Brenda D.
Salta
Gran producto y también es muy barato! Yo uso casi a diario. Tienen una gran variedad de matices lo que va bien con casi cualquier tono de piel.
Maï D.
Very nice powder but feels like it has a little flashback on pictures. I don't know if this powder would suit darker skin tones.
Samantha K.
Their loose powder is amazing. Comparable to high end. Great for undereyes and all over. Non cakey and prevents shine.