BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Let your lips do the charming. At last. Lip colour you can count on 16H. The pretty flush of colour that sticks around longer than most guys in this town.and looks WAY better. Goes on and stays on. Forget sticky, gloopy or heavy. These water based shades feel just like your own luscious lips.

• So I bought this not that long ago and burns my lips is a...1 Answers
  • Do this stay on as long as the Revlon 24 hour or the wet ...1 Answers
  • This was so weird it just bunched up and peeled off, did ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have this in 2 colors and love them both! It lasts a long time, is not drying, and comes in many colors!" in 7 reviews
  • "I LOOOVVVE this lip stain. It is my favorite. It stay on the lips like forever! It's absolutely affortable. Didn't expect it to be that good and I was really surprised. The only thing, it's that it lay the lips really dry, but with chapstick the problem is solve :) Will surely buy it again!" in 6 reviews
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used to wear this lip stain all the time. They come in many different shades & stay on way better than regular lipsticks. As I do remember, they have a scent a bit like Kool-Aid, which was an added bonus I had not expected
Tram N.
The application is quick and easy. All do is apply small amounts on my top and bottom lips and use my finger to dab the color. It stays on like any lip stain does and the lip stain was really good overall!
Selena D.
Fisher, AR
Review for: Get noticed ! more...
I purchased this for Valentine’s Day one year at Walmart, I applied it about an hour before my husband and I went out, it lasted sooo long! It was still on when I got up the next morning! It is amazing for the price! I would most certainly purchase this product again!
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Review for: On Everyone's Lips more...
I am so sad this is discontinued!!! First off, it smells like berries. It goes on smoothly and isn't too drying (considering it's a lip stain). The color is beautiful. The price was amazing (under $4). Why is it discontinued!!??
member-adf3a
Review for: Faithful Coral more...
While this product creates an appealing shine to the lips, I️t also leaves behind a beautiful stain that is not hard to remove at all. The price point is inexpensive and worth every penny. I would definitely buy again.
Stephanie S.
wiggins
Review for: Get Noticed! more...
This product literally lasts all day! It’s not expensive, and you can get it at any pharmacy or discount store! N.Y.C. New York Color Smooch Proof Liquid Lip Stain
Victoria F.
Capac, MI
Review for: On Everyone's Lips more...
This was a great bargain buy. At only $2 at the local Walmart, it was awesome! The packaging was nice to look at, but once you opened it there was no way to tell what color you had purchased as there was no identification on the bottom of the tube. In addition, the color was nice but did not last very long. It would feel gummy and only come off in certain spots, leaving the "stain" looking like i just wiped my lips on a napkin. I would recommend for people who do stage makeup or someone who wants a very natural texture to their lips, as it does dry, reducing smudging, but it is very, VERY drying and impractical. I will not be buying again.
Andreia K.
Thurmont, MD
Review for: Faithful Coral more...
Good price, nice color selection, goes on easy and smooth, kiss proof, drink proof unless you're drinking a lot. The only time I've needed to reapply is if I eat. I got one at Walmart just to try it, ended up loving it and now I have all the colors lol. I would recommend it for sure and I will definitely be buying it again and again. It's definitely on my favorites list.
Phoebe H.
Philippi, WV
Review for: 7Ml -310 Perpetually Mauve more...
I love this lip stain! it's my favorite lip product right now. I like to apply it and leave on for 20 min or so and then wipe it off with a damp cloth. if there are still bare spots I repeat this. it stays on all day now matter what I do or eat or drink. I love it!!
Hannah R.
This product is great especially for the price! You can get it at pretty much any drug store. It goes on nice and smooth. I recommend putting on a lip balm first that way it isn't too drying because it can be a tad bit drying. The color is nice and pigmented.
lizz c.
This was so weird it just bunched up and peeled off, did I just get a bad one or what?
Rebecca L.
I bought this not too long ago & I love the color. My lips aren't extremely dry but I do apply a Chapstick prior to using this stain. I find that every time I use it, it tends to flake off in some areas. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Could I just be applying too much or not allowing it to dry enough? Or perhaps it's from using a Chapstick? Thanks!
Vann E.
Do this stay on as long as the Revlon 24 hour or the wet n wild make out proof?
Maribel E.
Tukwila, Wa
So I bought this not that long ago and burns my lips is anyone experience this ??