BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.Y.C. New York Color Classic Lipliner Pencil is a wood lipliner that lines and defines lips with great color. Available in seven soft matte shades. The N.Y.C. New York Color Classic Lipliner Pencils won't pull or smudge leaving your lips lined with style all day! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Renee G.
Havertown, PA
Working in the theatre, I tend to perspire under the stage lighting and a liner that doesn't run down my face is important.  This one gets the job done.  Goes on nice and is affordable.
Samantha N.
Leavenworth, KS
I buy these from Walmart for my eyebrows all the time! I like alternating products, so these come in handy when I get bored of using pomade!
Ruzica R.
I had another color like this but I didn't like it that much. So I'm wondering how the black one is the pigmentation if its matte or not
Kelli P.
Smiths Falls
I love to apply this to my eyes its so soft and smooth glides over my eyes and the colours are beautiful bright and there are many to pick from. They make your eyes pop. Would buy everyday if I could.
Barbara G.
Vargas. Vargas
Muy suave y facil de aplicar, el color es duradero y muy fuerte, lo uso con mucha frecuencia y no causa reacciones alergicas. Constantemente lo compro y lo recomiendo a todas mis amistades, no lo compraro con otro delineador de creyon. Muy recomendable
Ruzica R.
How is the pigmentation on this pencil