BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC New York Color Show Time Lip Balm: Minimizes lip chapping & cracking Sheer color Non-sticky see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Meaghan P.
Mooresville, NC
Review for: Other
Loved the color of this lipstick! Downside was that the lid would always fall off in my purse leaving a lottt of mess to clean up. Color was vibrant and slightly moisturizing. I actually bought this in different shades for a “kiss the miss goodbye” bridal shower picture frame. They were affordable and the girls loved taking their colors home after!
Alondra s.
It's really good and smooth if you want a economic this is perfect I love this♡♡♡♡♡ that look so natural and I love this
Sena T.
Ankara
Review for: NYC New York Color Show Time Lip Balm, 0.11 oz
Even though they are very cheap the formulations are not good. The colors are not so suitable to everyday use and they are not very appealing. The packing is also very poor the cap gets broken with a very mild impact. I wouldn't buy it again and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.
Maria L.
Haskovo
Review for: NYC New York Color Show Time Lip Balm, 0.11 oz
Really buttery, good color, not impressed by the packaging, a good lip stick for it's price, I bought it from a online store, I think that it won't last long but still a good deal for it's price and I'm thinking of buying it again maybe in another color!
Zuhal Y.
Ankara
Review for: NYC New York Color Show Time Lip Balm, 0.11 oz
I dont't recommend this if you dont want invisible lips. It's color is so bad it looks concealer. I can't use this anywhere.
queen s.
calgary , ab
Review for: NYC New York Color Show Time Lip Balm, 0.11 oz
don't last long but are nice for pictures. not too much pigment but are really creamy and cute to collect.