BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Missing the spark? Get it out there with New York Color's Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencils! Play it soft by painting on precise, crystalline lines or vamp it up with bold jewel-encrusted designs. These incredibly daring liners are loaded with sparkling micro-glitter to bring impact to any eye look! see more...

NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner
  • "this eyeliner isn't too bad, but i prefer eyeliners that go on nice and smooth and almost creamy like, i prefer the wind up ones over the pencils because you dont have to worry about sharpening them, but other than that this stuff is pretty good!" in 20 reviews
  • "The formula is very smooth, and I like the glitter, the only down fall is that the glitter makes it rough, so not for sensitive eyes!" in 19 reviews
  • "At first I did think it was too dark because I could see much sparkle, but after smudging the liner a little bit, the sparkle did come out." in 16 reviews
  • "I tested it on my hand, and it didn't come off until I used makeup remover, and when I applied it, there was no smudging!" in 15 reviews
  • "The staying power is pretty good but might need to be reapplied during a long day, and the glitter sometimes stays on after I wash off my makeup. " in 15 reviews
Gina B.
Gina B.
NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner gives amazing payoff for the price. Its the perfect glittery accent for a night out! The only thing keeping me from giving it 5/5 stars is the fact my eyes are slightly sensitive and I noticed some redness when wearing this product after too many hours.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Oak Park, CA
Review for: Show Time
this product works well but not good for anything besides waterline. the packaging is very pretty but the product overall isn't worth it. i have blue eyes and i am very very picky about my eye makeup. i would not but this again because it is hard to use and not good.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Plymouth, ME
I used this product on Halloween for my costume and on my friends. We wanted glitter as a top liner, but while the formula was smooth, it only lasted under an hour on myself and there wasn't much glitter product on any of my friends.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Antonio
Review for: Show Time
I've only used this liner a couple times. It's not my fave since it's a pencil and doesn't go on smooth like a liquid liner. I use this product every once in a while when i want that cute sparkle
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the glitter in this eyeliner pencil it was really cute. However, mine wasn't really dark it showed up as slight grey and the pencil was kind of dried out so it was hard to get it on.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Olathe, KS
I usually am very happy with NYC eyeliners. However, this one wasn't what I thought it would be. The glitter did not show up and the eyeliner faded away in less than an hour.
Tori G.
Tori G.
Discovery Bay, CA
This stuff works great in the begining but it dries out very quickly making it difficult to put on without being warmed up. Overall, it looks good once on, not too sparkly.
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
I got this as a gift and only used it a handful of times. The glitter is so irritating and I hate the way it scraps against my waterline and eyelids when I use it.
Tatiana D.
Tatiana D.
Avenel, NJ
Beautiful and glides softly! Perfect for a night out.For the price it's such a good product. The one thing I don't like is that it's a pencil you have to sharpen.
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
I got it on sale and it's not bad for cheap eyeliner. But as with all good make up you get what you pay for. The glitter bits always end up in my eye.
Emma P.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
Do you prefer pencil, gel, or liquid eyeliner?
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What brand of eyeliner do you like to use?
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Contact wearers- Does the glitter bother your eyes/contacts?
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
Do you prefer waterproof eyeliner or regular one?
C. Y.
C. Y.
Has anyone figured out how to make it stay in place?