BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Missing the spark? Get it out there with New York Color's Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencils! Play it soft by painting on precise, crystalline lines or vamp it up with bold jewel-encrusted designs. These incredibly daring liners are loaded with sparkling micro-glitter to bring impact to any eye look! see more...

NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner
  • "I actually am a huge fan of the glitter liner pencils! however some give off more sparkles than others, but they are cheap enough to experiment with." in 311 reviews
  • "This applies very smooth and creamy (like the twists) in a deep black with just a tiny hint of sparkles, not as dramatic as the picture shows but I love it. I was afraid it would be too glittery for me. I saw HEB carry a lot of sparkle color eye liners from NYC for just over $2 each and I will gladly buy them all. My first product from NYC and I will be a repeat customer. A fun addition to my makeup collection at a very low cost." in 72 reviews
  • "I have only tried one glitter eyeliner from NYC...but I do know that their regular black eyeliner is amazing...I have a Korres brand eyeliner from sephora that works equally as well as NYC and there is a huge price difference in the two. I love how the NYC liner glides onto my waterline easily" in 38 reviews
  • "this eyeliner isn't too bad, but i prefer eyeliners that go on nice and smooth and almost creamy like, i prefer the wind up ones over the pencils because you dont have to worry about sharpening them, but other than that this stuff is pretty good!" in 20 reviews
  • "The formula is very smooth, and I like the glitter, the only down fall is that the glitter makes it rough, so not for sensitive eyes!" in 19 reviews
Sarah M.
This was my favorite eyeliner for the longest time. It was always so pigmented and lasted so well, it never smudged on me, it also never transferred as well. I was disappointed though because you could never really see the glitter. I went through so many of these and it was honestly just a black eyeliner.
Megan K.
Pepperell
I love nyc eyeliner and this glitter one is good as well. I’m so sad it’s so hard to get a hold of nyc products because they have been a holy grail eyeliner for me. It is pigmented and lasts a while. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Jay 💖.
I had the black one of these a long while back. I was super excited for it,but it wasn't very glittery at all. In fact,you could hardly see any glitter or shimmer unless you got right up close to my eye. It was basically just a black eye pencil. But for around $2,it wasn't bad. I give it a 4.5/10 score.
Maritza M.
San Francisco, CA
I bought this NYC Glitter Pencil "show time black" at my local HEB for $2.19. Not only is this my first glitter makeup but its my first pencil (I always used the twist eye liners). This applies very smooth and creamy (like the twists) in a deep black with just a tiny hint of sparkles, not as dramatic as the picture shows but I love it. I was afraid it would be too glittery for me. I saw HEB carry a lot of sparkle color eye liners from NYC for just over $2 each and I will gladly buy them all. My first product from NYC and I will be a repeat customer. A fun addition to my makeup collection at a very low cost.
after washing my face the black came off but the glitter remained. Maybe I just need better face wash or makeup remover. When I reapplied the eye liner I made a thick line and then used a smudge brush to soften the liner. THAT'S when the glitter popped out hardcore lol
Anastasia F.
Toccoa, GA
I’m going to be honest and say that most mornings I don’t put on a face. In a kitchen, you don’t really have to worry about that stuff. But I did take time to put on a face for the sake of this review. The eyeliner goes on smooth and I was really surprised to find that the glitter shone even after applied. Besides that, there is nothing else good I could say about this item. I put it on my upper lash-line only and found it on my lower lash-line within the hour. It smudges easily and needed time to “dry” even though it wasn’t a liquid eyeliner. To see if it was just my surroundings (the kitchen gets hot!), I applied it again after I showered and nestled in to work on my homework. My boyfriend walked in the door about two hours later and asked me if I had been crying because it had smudged so much. After I said no, he proceeded to tell me that I looked like I had been punched in the eye. I wanted to enjoy this product so much, but I give it a 4/10. Maybe if I used the right base powders, foundations, etc, it would work better, but alone the eyeliner has a lot more to be desired.
Caroline J.
Cupertino, CA
This eyeliner's creaminess surprised me. Before putting it on my eyes, I tried it on my hand and it glided right on with barely any effort, an it had amazing pigmentation. I then tight-lined my eyes. On the right eye, it applied super easily. The only thing I noticed then was that a little was transferring to my bottom lash line. I then went on to the left eye and my eye started to water, so I kept wiping off the eyeliner that was transferring and it was making it worse. I think this eyeliner would work better as a "top of the lashline liner" instead of for tight lining (especially with watery eyes). One last thing I noticed about it was that there is glitter in the liner, but when I applied it, it didn't show too much in the liner but instead it was around my lashes/ eye area (probably from wiping my eyes). I can tell this would be a good eyeliner for those who like it smudgy (but it doesn't come with a smudge brush). You can try it for yourselves, but I give it a 6.5/10.
Ashley N.
I usually use Urban Decay's liners so I was not a fan of the whole melting it/warming it up to use it situation. Once I sucked it up and actually did that, it went on pretty well and stayed put for a decent amount of time. When it strayed though...holy raccoon eyes. Plus the glitter managed to migrate all over my face and was tough to get off, even with what was probably excessive scrubbing. Coming from someone who is generally not a fan of glitter: I actually thought the amount of glitter in this was good. It was subtle enough that I didn't feel self-conscious about it. Overall, I thought it was decent. I'd most likely stick to my Urban Decay, but honestly I don't wear eyeliner that often and the price point of NYC might just convince me to grab one or two of theirs instead.
Casey D.
Stamford, CT
At first I was not looking forward to trying Show Time Glitter Eyeliner. I don't tend to buy eyeliner at the drugstore so I wasn't expecting it to be too amazing.

However, when I applied it I was so pleased! The liner went on very creamy and spread nicely. The glitter is very small and doesn't draw too much attention. I did a dramatic lengthening line around the eye to show it off. While the original eye liner was creamy and pigmented it did fade quickly and does not have very strong staying power.

The positive to this eyeliner being fadable is that you can use it to create a smokey eye look by blending or smudging the liner.

My favorite part about this liner is I always have trouble finding a pencil that will create a dark line on my lower water line for a perfectly lined look, Show Time applied deep and dark and clung to my water line perfectly! Wonderful!
Shalynne A.
Although I don't wear makeup every day, it is something I like and that I feel I'm pretty knowledgeable about. (My Mom was an Avon lady for YEARS, I was an Avon lady for awhile, I took a few online beauty classes, and of course I've done my own makeup research for myself on the products I wear.) I received this eyeliner in my College VoxBox in the shade 944 - Show Time Black. It was a pretty dark shade of black with just a hint of glitter. I'm a huge fan of glitter but also know that it can be overkill - however this product applied just the right amount. It went on very smoothly, which is always a plus - I've tried eyeliners before that were like using dried up pencils! It worked better for me as a eyeliner for the top lid, rather the bottom where it seemed to smudge more. These are very cheap (price-wise) and I could easily see them becoming a staple in my makeup bag.
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
I loved this. It is not my favorite formula for pencil eyeliner (coughcovergirlliquilinecough), but it goes on pretty smooth, and I love the convenience of a pencil.
I think a standout feature of this pencil is that even though it fades, it does not smudge, it just fades, which is very convenient, because you can just pop some more on top. If I were being good and using primer, or something it may even last better, and it lasted a pretty good time anyway. Even after exercising/sweatin' it was partially intact.

I've been into glitter face lately, so I love the glitters in it. I will warn you, the glitters don't stay in the line, they go everywhere! I like when they end up a little bit on my lashes.
I like to use this when I am too tired/rushed/lazy to put on eyeshadow (cougheverydayofcollegecough) to feel at least a little glitzy.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
Do you prefer pencil, gel, or liquid eyeliner?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What brand of eyeliner do you like to use?
Kirstie B.
Contact wearers- Does the glitter bother your eyes/contacts?
Juana B.
homeland, ca
Do you prefer waterproof eyeliner or regular one?
C. Y.
Has anyone figured out how to make it stay in place?