N.y.c. New York Color Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish 844 Out Of The Blue 0.27oz / 8oz

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish 844 Out Of The Blue 0.27oz / 8oz Dries so fast, you can change your nail color every day! One-coat nail polishes. Xpress brush for 1 second application. Dries in less than 60 seconds. Picture perfect nail color in a flash. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
This nail polish color is great for costumes such as mermaid. I love the fact that it does dry very quickly so you don’t have to worry about ruining your nails. It has a fair price and it has good quality, would recommend if you can also apply a top coat.
Gisella G.
Port Saint Lucie
I have this in a light pink shade and I can't complain. I accompanied a top coat along with it and it proved effective in helping the nail polish last longer and not chip as often. I enjoyed wearing it.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
My favorite drug store brand of nail polish. Goes on smooth, really does dry quick and is long lasting. Usually stays on about a week before it starts to chip. Plus it is very affordable!
Diana G.
Drys so fast and applies to nails like a professional like finish. I love using this polish when I’m in s super rush and can’t make it to the salon.
Nikolee A.
Houston
I have the lilac color of this polish and I loovveee it! It lasts long and dries fast! It's one of my favorite polishes
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
Also A great inexpensive nail polish. Pretty colors. I love anything shimmery and light. The Rommel line is really nice
Grace J.
Morganton
Dont like this nail polish, it chips very easy and isnt worth the money in my opinion. Probably wont be buying it again
Mia R.
Drys super fast and the color is amazing. Brought at Walmart I believe butseen at Walgreens
priya r.
Great color collection and nothing more to say. Love it on my nails. ❤️❤️ smooth finish
Ellie W.
Midlothian , Edinburgh
Love these nail polishes. Literally dry in 60 seconds which is amazing for people like me who are so impatient