BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Victoria H.
Victoria H.
I absolutely despise NYC beauty products. ESPECIALLY, this lipstick. The quality is horrid, wearing off and becoming flaky within minutes of application. The pigment is bland and wears off with the slightest rub, and it isn't worth the insignificant amount of money spent on it. I don't care how cheap it is, it certainly isn't worth any amount of money. Don't waste your efforts on this brand, 0/10 would not recommend.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Monticello, GA
As beautiful as this color is it didn't last but an hour or so after application! If needing something for a photoshoot or anything like that could be perfect!
Raschele P.
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color, but too dark when applied. It lasted almost all day on me and I only had to appply once at a later hour.
jessica s.
jessica s.
Gilmer, Tx
I have 3 of these lipsticks and they are amazing. The only con is that they don't last very long, but the color payoff is great. I plan on buying more
I B.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really strange lipstick - it goes on super pigmented (almost to the point of garish), fades to a very wearable pink color, and then completely disappears in quick succession. I don't notice much color left at all after about two hours. I still wear it once in a while, when I know that I'll have time to touch up my makeup, but I can't really recommend it to anyone.
valerie m.
valerie m.
The displayed pic looks similar to one of theirs I have, I have several NYS's; being first introduced when I won one in a contest. I'm happy with all the lip sticks I have bought of theirs and also with the price. Of course I will continue to buy them.I have a most delightful bright orange of theirs.Loooove lipsticks so much.