BeautyEyeEyeshadowNYC New York Color
NYC New York Color Sparkle Eye Dust Shimmering Brush-On Eye Color, 893A Champagne, 01 oz

by NYC New York Color

Is this easy to use???
Is this messy or hard to use?
How does it work for oily skin
Start your review of N.Y.C. New York Color NYC New York Color Sparkle Eye Dust Shimmering Brush-On Eye Color, 893A Champagne, 0.1 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
For the price, this is some awesome eye glitter! I did a makeup look live on Facebook and I barely had to clean excess glitter! These are absolutely beautiful! in reviews
Natasha T.
This is my favorite eye product. I use it for my highlighter and eyeshadow and love it so much I've had the same container for about 2 years now and it's almost time to buy a new one. When using it for my highlight I find I do have to use more setting spray for it to last longer but it's so shimmery and I love the color its glows
Veronica  S.
1,223 reviews
This is one of my favorite products from New York color. I really like the shimmering eye color. This is easy to apply and the color lasts for a while.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
This is a very pretty color and has great sparkle. However it is not super highly pigmented. The price is great however for the product.
Krystal C.
I love using this with a bronze eye. It’s a light shimmer champagne color that blends well with other browns. Be careful because it is a lose powder not pressed.
Heather H.
Cedar Rapids
This is great if your looking to either put it over a different shadow color or are looking for something sheer. The brush that comes with the packaging is pretty much just useless and they should just remove it all together.
Alexa P.
Amarillo, TX
Like any dust it can get messy but I always set some inside the cap dampen my brush and love the metallic finish that it gives. Long lasting and can also be used as a highlighter.
Kasey O.
Watertown, WI
This is a nice eyeshadow, the color is pretty. The only downsides to it is that it will fall all over while you are trying to apply it. Also, it is very easy for the brush to get kinked and messed up in this container.
Arianna G.
West Glover, VT
I have this product in a few colors and I do not like the packaging, it makes it challenging to use. The product itself is pigmented and very good for the low price at most drugstores. The champagne color is one of my favorites as it can double as a highlighter. Good buy overall!
Valerie D.
Sunrise, FL
Spot on pigment, but teeeerrible packaging. I would give this a 5 star rating if it came in a normal pot but basically it is dispensed onto a cheap little brush and you can only apply it from that brush.
lyndsey V.
Monroe Georgia
Very pigmented. leaves a gorgeous glow and stays on most of the day. very interesting applicator . recommend this to everyone! and try the light pink one.