N.Y.C. New York Color NYC New York Color Sparkle Eye Dust Shimmering Brush-On Eye Color, 893A Champagne, 0.1 oz. uploaded by Alesia C.N.Y.C. New York Color NYC New York Color Sparkle Eye Dust Shimmering Brush-On Eye Color, 893A Champagne, 0.1 oz. uploaded by Brooke G.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• "For the price, this is some awesome eye glitter! I did a makeup look live on Facebook and I barely had to clean excess glitter! These are absolutely beautiful! " in 16 reviews
Sarah R.
Highland, UT
I purchased this at the dollar store and it is amazing you were able to use it as a Cheek highlight or as an eyeshadow. It is a great value for the amount of product to get in the container and it is easy to use. I recommend pouring some of the pigment into the And using your own brush because the brush that comes with it is not the best.
Haley H.
This eyeshadow is super messy when applying. I think there is room for improvement on the packaging. I didn’t like how it got all over my face when I was trying to apply it. I probably wouldn’t buy this product again just because I know there are better products out there that are not as hard to apply.
Codie W.
Indiana
Its not the best loose pigment, but at the same time Its not super ugly when you put it on the eye. I used to use the gold one which was amazing and then i got the rose gold and it didnt apply well at all. So some of the shades are a hit or miss:(
Abbie P.
Palmview, TX
Gorgeous, gorgeous color! A bit messy, but easy to clean up with a swipe of the brush. Uber pigmented and doesn't crease but also doesn't dry out the lids. Used as center lid shade in a ballet performance and performed pretty well throughout the show. If you see Champagne or Smokey Topaz at your drugstore, nab them quick. Gives your eyes the most beautiful, shimmery glow.
Sarah W.
Inez, KY
I love this shimmer dust! I first found it years ago and was obsessed. It is perfect for highlighting the inner corner of the eyelid and the brow bone. It is super affordable and is a great quality!
Alesia C.
Mc Lean, NY
The most perfect shimmery nude tone ever! It goes on sooooooo smooth and stays on all day. No space junk as I call it (loose flakes on cheeks) and it is cheap as well
Maricar V.
Woodside, NY
I love the idea of this product but it lacked in execution. The brush and the way to get the product of the packaging was extremely difficult to use. The shimmer is really beautiful but there is a lot of fall out but with a good primer this product can work wonders!
Krystal C.
I love using this with a bronze eye. It’s a light shimmer champagne color that blends well with other browns. Be careful because it is a lose powder not pressed.
Amanda S.
Coming from someone that usually buys higher quality makeup, I’m almost embarrassed to admit how much I love this shadow. I’ve been buying it for years. It’s a little messy because of the design of the container but I love how smooth it goes on and the color of it. It’s perfect for something casual like work or everyday makeup. It doesn’t last very long on its own but if you use a good shadow primer, it will last you the entire day.
Natasha T.
This is my favorite eye product. I use it for my highlighter and eyeshadow and love it so much I've had the same container for about 2 years now and it's almost time to buy a new one. When using it for my highlight I find I do have to use more setting spray for it to last longer but it's so shimmery and I love the color its glows
taina m.
How does it work for oily skin
Makena M.
Anderson, IN
Is this messy or hard to use?
Victoria F.