NYC New York Color N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder, Warm Beige 704A uploaded by Jocelyn D.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Sharon S.
Sharon S.
This is a great affordable option for pressed powder. It did not give me much coverage but helped to set my foundation and keep me oil free for a bit of time (maybe for 4 hours or so). Although it did not provide a whole lot of coverage, it did even out my skin tone ever so slightly when I didn't have foundation on. In terms of setting powder, I prefer the Rimmel London Stay Matte powder.
Umi
Umi
Brentwood, NY
This product gets easily caked, and it doesn't have a large variety of skin tones for the people that have a hard time finding their color. I wouldn't use this product anymore being that i have a richer skin tone but it may work better for people of lighter color.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Bella Vista, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally the best drug store pressed powder I have found for my skin.. I was very skeptical and put it off literally for years but now I always have one on hand for those moments you need to stop the shine or just matte up a little spot, great Value!
Jillian D.
Jillian D.
March Air Reserve Base, CA
This is a great powder to set your face with. there is no flashback when you take pictures and doesn't crease. I found this at target for less than $5.00 . I do recommend this and u get a lot of product so it will last a long time.
Abbie C.
Abbie C.
This is an awesome setting powder for all over the fact. It's got a very matte finish, and keeps your makeup very still. It's simple to apply, just like any other setting face powder. Very cheap too!
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this because I have never had a problem with it becoming cakey looking. I use it all over my face and it gives my BB cream just a tiny bit of more coverage and makes my skin look awesome.
Macheala N.
Macheala N.
Slippery Rock, PA
I love this powder it fits my skin color nicely, but for me who has oily skin it's hard to keep the shine at bay. It works better then other powders I've tried, I'd definitely buy this again.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Tacoma, WA
I think this is the best face powder for interducing teen into wearing make up. It was what I wore first and what i wear when I'm just rushing to put on makeup to run out the door
Liseth C.
Liseth C.
I like this product because it is not expensive. I think the prices are very affordable. They are quite cheap. And I like to munch. I would recommend if
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
I have oily skin and this powder keeps my face from looking oily all day. I love that it is also so cheap!
VE-1118642 ana c.