N.Y.C. New York Color NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup, Ivory, 1.0 fl oz uploaded by Zorylain L.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• I have one of the old bottles without the wand, how can I get produ...2 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this foundation?2 Answers
Brieanna W.
Brieanna W.
Richmond, KY
It was an alright foundation. My color matched me well. I love the applicator in it. When you put it on your skin in little dots, it dried really super fast and I didn't look that. Also it was very thin.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Perris, CA
This foundation have great coverage is medium-full and its long lasting but it can look cakey if you build it up.
key p.
key p.
Doesn't last long on the skin at all breaks up and rubs off not a matte finish it looks cakey when its built ip
Annette A.
Annette A.
Alamo, TX
This liquid makeup is for a natural look. I love that it helps to hide some of my freckles but still looks natural.
Corina G.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
No.. No.. No.. This product is really bad.. It made my skin look very cakey.. Like a bad cakey. It was also very runny when i applied it at first whice made it look like i wet my face with foundation.. I don't recommend.
Nati C.
Nati C.
100 % recommend, perfectly hidrates my skin, is amazing.
The best make up in the life, i love it ❤
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
Very thin foundation, it felt nice on tho and wasnt overly bad coverage as i bought the lightest shade for a halloween look and im a medium skin tone and it covered while and left my face looking flawless pale. Overall its not bad for the price.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.
Sterling, VA
I have one of the old bottles without the wand, how can I get product out in a sanitary way?
Sterling, VA
What is the best way to apply this foundation?