BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC New York Color N.Y.C. New York Color Kiss Gloss, Cherry 532A
  • "Want a lipgloss shinier than your diamonds? Big news! There’s a new gloss in town! and it’s everything you’ve ever dreamed of…. Fabulous shades and SUPER shiny. It has multi dimensional pigments that give reflection that’s off-the-scale glossy, this is the latest must-have accessory!" in 9 reviews
  • "Looks great on anyone, easy to apply. Lasts a long time untill you wash it off, I love it it's a bit better then anyone elses" in 8 reviews
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this lip gloss and it is long lasting. Price is very reasonable and affordable. This product met my expectations. I recommend this for others to try. I will continue to purchase this product. I wear a lot during the summer.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
My first lip gloss I had this bring me back wow I love this, it's really nice, it does bleed and the application can get messy as well as the packaging but overall good gloss if it had a wand...
Denise F.
Aurora, CO
This lip gloss is amazing, smells great and keeps your lips shinny and glossy looking forever! Your lips look amazing! You will never want another lip gloss again! Well if you love Cherry like I do! I will buy this until they come out with my next favorite one and I have no idea how they can come up with a better one so good luck to them! :)
Cassandra M.
Buffalo, MN
I love the look and feel of this product as it glides on nice and stays on for a while, compacts and nice looking. It met my expectations nicely as it's functional and looks great. It lasts a while longer then my other brands. I would recommend to others.
amberly l.
Kingston, GA
it rubs off fairly easy but its lip-gloss it is easy to apply and very comfortable on my lips its not too sticky just the prefect consistency i but it all the time it adds the perfect light was of color to my lips i tell all my friends about it all the time
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
I love this lip gloss. Doesn't make my lips feel sticky. Love the light tint that it brings to my lips. An amazing price for what you get. Long lasting and a good hint of taste, which I like cause I hate those that taste like glue or baby powder. Would recommend.
maggie s.
I remember using this as a teen because I was scared of lip stick 💄! Haha! Its perfectly pigmented long lasting gloss. Its a thick stick texture but nothing unbareable.
Tarah V.
Tampa, FL
Very cute color, very convenient.  It goes on so easily, no mess and I love the shade in the color.  Always been a fan of the brand and great price too.
Talisha G.
Bakersfield, CA
Love NYC products this one is so great such good quality as well as such a nice color. Love you can get just about any color. This one is my favorite really pops.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
I really enjoy this lipgloss, the color works great with my pale skin and simple black cat eye. The brush part is a standerd sponge tip but it is big and can hold a lot of gloss so i usually dab it on the bottle top to get excess off.

The plumping effect is noticable but tends to wear off after a bit so you will need to reapply throught the day. This is shiny but not a super overly wet look and i think could mix well with a matte color to dull it down too. I am very happy to have this.