NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Shalishala L.NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Rana R.NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Kimberly F.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Do this product help with clapped lips1 Answers
  • When will the Price Be Cheaper?1 Answers
  • How many of you utilize this product on a regular basis? 1 Answers
NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml)
  • "Very moisturizing and shiny and wood quality lip gloss it's not sticky at all. Very affordable for people and its a great brand" in 23 reviews
  • "Less expensive then other brands, works very well over a lip stain or lip stick and adds a little sparkle if worn alone." in 1 review
Kendall P.
Tiverton, RI
helps make any lipstick i have give it that extra empth and is not sticky like some others out there lasts a while as well
Savanna E.
Provo, UT
Love this lip gloss! Makes my lips so shiny. If that isn't the look you are going for, I would not recommend this product.
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
This lip gloss gives you lots of shine but is a bit sticky so if you do not like the sticky feel this would not be for you
Alma R.
San Antonio, TX
When I want to give my matte color lipsticks a shine I go with NYC kiss gloss my favorite for even a casual glossy look.
Katherine M.
Missouri City
This is sooooo goood your lips will be looking nice and yes I will recommended this and I been using these for along time
Helene N.
St Augustine, FL
I like to use the clear one over a color stay lipstick to add shine and moisture. I dab it on with my finget. Stays well.
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
Love NYC brand and their lip gloss is not to sticky like some and also smells good this brand is also b super affordable
Jill B.
Mount Holly, NJ
I liked this it moisturized my lips
And soothed them. I like that it's clear and I can even use a color under or over it.
Katia V.
Wilmington, DE
It gives u the perfect glow n the taste is so smooth but don't use a lot cause u may cause a mess. It happen to me once
Brieana W.
Texarkana, TX
I haven't gotten brave enough to wear really bold colors so I stick with clear glosses. And I like the NYC clear gloss
Latoya B.
Indianapolis, IN
Do this product help with clapped lips
KristianValerie M.
Los Angeles
When will the Price Be Cheaper?
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
How many of you utilize this product on a regular basis?