NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Aqua A.NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Shalishala L.NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Rana R.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Do this product help with clapped lips1 Answers
  • When will the Price Be Cheaper?1 Answers
  • How many of you utilize this product on a regular basis? 1 Answers
NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml)
  • "Very moisturizing and shiny and wood quality lip gloss it's not sticky at all. Very affordable for people and its a great brand" in 23 reviews
  • "Less expensive then other brands, works very well over a lip stain or lip stick and adds a little sparkle if worn alone." in 1 review
SHANNON T.
Gastonia, NC
I feel you can never go wrong with just clear gloss. Day or night with or without makeup. Also these little glosses make great gifts.
Megan N.
Largo, FL
It's not the greatest product, a little sticky and has a bit of a weird taste, but it's definitely glossy and super easy to apply.
Tiffani M.
The smell of this lip gloss was pleasant. It was easy to apply. I liked that it was under $5. The only downside was the stickiness.
Ashley T.
Callahan
I love the shine with this gloss, however it does have a "sticky" feeling and leaves the "sticky" feeling even after it wears off!
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
Like to use this on matte sometimes! It apples nicely. Really recommend it when you can't afford something on the expensive side!
Jackie R.
East China, MI
I really liked this gloss mainly because it was clear. I thought it looked great and it just added a bit of shine to my lips.
Amy M.
Vallejo st, Denver co
By far my very very favorite gloss because it can bee worn with any color or even without any and still look simply amazing!
Ashley M.
Foley, AL
I love this ! I love the way it settles on my plumped lips it doesn't make them look to big and makes my lips look amazing !
Yavonne M.
Always a staple.Perfect shine at a fraction of the cost.Excellent product.I've used for years and it has never let me down
Emily P.
Great lip gloss. I actually color my lips with liner and use the glass as a little extra kick. Very cute, awesome product!
Latoya B.
Indianapolis, IN
Do this product help with clapped lips
KristianValerie M.
Los Angeles
When will the Price Be Cheaper?
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
How many of you utilize this product on a regular basis?