NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Shalishala L.NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Rana R.NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Kimberly F.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Do this product help with clapped lips1 Answers
  • When will the Price Be Cheaper?1 Answers
  • How many of you utilize this product on a regular basis? 1 Answers
NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml)
  • "Very moisturizing and shiny and wood quality lip gloss it's not sticky at all. Very affordable for people and its a great brand" in 23 reviews
  • "Less expensive then other brands, works very well over a lip stain or lip stick and adds a little sparkle if worn alone." in 1 review
Tessa W.
Peoria, AZ
Used to use this when I was younger when I wanted my lips to be really shiny. It was a great product I just don't happen to use it anymore
Jazmin R.
I usually like this lip gloss because its very affordable and i like very clear lip glosses even though sometimes the gloss is super thick.
My-Le T.
Chesapeake , VA
I love this gloss because it can be paired with any color lip. It makes any lip shape look big and plump and gives such a beautiful shine
Heather J.
Hartford, KY
Love the clerk gloss great for a simple add to plump lip and give great shine. Also great add to any color lipstick for that added shine.
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
Before, I used this back in 2015 . When I wear liquid lipstick I put this on top just to make my lip look little bit glossy and smooth!!
Julia B.
Sellersville, PA
this product is amazing. it adds the shine without the extra color. for those of you who dont line bomd comors bit still like the gloss
Stephanie M.
Clintwood, VA
I loved this lip gloss. I have a hard time picking lip gloss but I felt this one worked wonderfully. Not too sticky or cheaply made.
SHANNON T.
Gastonia, NC
I feel you can never go wrong with just clear gloss. Day or night with or without makeup. Also these little glosses make great gifts.
Desiree C.
Mandeville, LA
This gloss is pretty on the lips but is a little sticky. I like it because the price is right so I don't mind the texture that much!
ailyn s.
I no like because is bad in your contexture but the lip gloss i saved me in very moment. In the party in my house or in work or class
Latoya B.
Indianapolis, IN
Do this product help with clapped lips
KristianValerie M.
Los Angeles
When will the Price Be Cheaper?
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
How many of you utilize this product on a regular basis?