NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Shalishala L.NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Rana R.NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Kimberly F.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Do this product help with clapped lips1 Answers
  • When will the Price Be Cheaper?1 Answers
  • How many of you utilize this product on a regular basis? 1 Answers
NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml)
  • "Very moisturizing and shiny and wood quality lip gloss it's not sticky at all. Very affordable for people and its a great brand" in 23 reviews
  • "Less expensive then other brands, works very well over a lip stain or lip stick and adds a little sparkle if worn alone." in 1 review
Karye M.
You can't go wrong with a clear gloss. Whether it is alone or if it is over another shade of lipstick. This brand is super inexpensive and it is just what I need as far as a clear gloss goes. It isn't sticky either!!!!! I even buy this for my 5 year old daughter :)
Lisa J.
Kingman, AZ
I'm not much for make up so when I do wear it, I prefer a nature look. My lips are my best facial feature and even without lip gloss or lipstick people think I'm wearing it, so I prefer to go with a clear or light pink tinged gloss, like the clear as candy gloss. It leaves my lips moist but without the sticky, tacky feel of many other brands.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
This isn't my favorite lip gloss, as its kind of sticky feeling. On the bright side though, Its cheap and you can layer this over lipsticks, or wear alone for a "no makeup" look. I would recommend this to people who don't mind a tacky feeling, or stickiness.
Asia F.
Taft, CA
So simple, yet makes a big statement! I purchased this for less than $2 at my local Walmart. I love using it for my glam and bold lip looks. Or simply for my "just rolled out of bed" routine. Either way it looks great without feeling sticky or tacky!
Trisha D.
Greenville, RI
This lip gloss is the best bang for your buck. You can find it in a local convenience store and it won't break the bank. Use it by itself or put it over your favorite lip color to brighten it!! Definitely try it!!!
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
I use this product a lot, often over lipstick to add a little extra shine. I love that this isn't sticky and stays well..even after eating and drinking. This is such a reasonably price item you can't go wrong!
Bree K.
A great non-sticky lip gloss. It keeps your lips moisturized and shiny. In my opinion, the clear is better than any of the other colors, but that could be because I haven't found one that looks nice on me
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
Not so bad. I use it to keep my lips looking nice. It was my first time using it, but I don't think I'll get it again. I didn't like how it made lips feel. They looked nice but didn't feel nice
Denirka R.
Kingshill
The gloss is beautiful 😍 it is so worth it even last a long time it's not to sticky but the gloss is so perfect I love this and I would recommend this to all my simple beautiful ladies 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Hannah L.
Killeen, TX
This is a very good lipgloss for using as a base for glitter. It's very easy to apply although I have to say it's very messy and comes off very easily. It's not that expensive though! Which is always a plus. 😉
Latoya B.
Indianapolis, IN
Do this product help with clapped lips
KristianValerie M.
Los Angeles
When will the Price Be Cheaper?
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
How many of you utilize this product on a regular basis?