NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Shalishala L.NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Rana R.NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Kimberly F.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Do this product help with clapped lips1 Answers
  • When will the Price Be Cheaper?1 Answers
  • How many of you utilize this product on a regular basis? 1 Answers
NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml)
  • "Very moisturizing and shiny and wood quality lip gloss it's not sticky at all. Very affordable for people and its a great brand" in 23 reviews
  • "Less expensive then other brands, works very well over a lip stain or lip stick and adds a little sparkle if worn alone." in 1 review
Karmen W.
Fontana, CA
This keeps my lips nice,moist,and shiny just what I love.It stays on my lips.I do not get chap lips. I wear it asa base under some of my lipsticks, or on top for that extra shine. Love it!
Kelsie V.
how can you go wrong with a clear lipgloss. you can top anything and it looks great!!! i use this if my liquid lipstick is feeling a little dry i will top it with this.
Barbara W.
Corning, CA
It's hard to get a clear gloss wrong, but it's also hard to add something new and exciting. The NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy, doesn't really do either of those things, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. In general, I'd prefer a colored sheen rather than a clear gloss, but if I needed a colored look to put over the top of a bold lipstick color, this would probably be one of my top choices. It's inexpensive, and it gets the job done.
Erin B.
I love a good clear gloss and no matter how hard I try, I can't find any better than this tbh. Like you wouldn't think something so affordable would be so good considering all those raved-over high end glosses, but fr this one's perfect to me. I mean everyone has their own tastes but i like this one because it's very gooey-looking but not at all sticky or uncomfortable. It looks like a coat of glass on your lips, that's how shiny it is
Candace D.
Rochester, NY
This is a really good top coat if you're looking to add a bit of a glossy look on top of a lip liner. This can be purchased at any drugstore, though it's inexpensive it lasts a fairly long time. The only issue is how sticky it is, kind of reminds me of when you buy your first lipgloss in 6th grade and your hair gets caught in it all the time. It's not the best but definitely not the worst!
Erin E.
White lake, MI
I love putting this lipgloss over matte lipsticks I want to add a little shine too. When I apply it over lipstick I put a dab in the center of my lips and blend it by rubbing my lips together just to add a highlight and make my lips look bigger. The only downside is that the color of my lipstick transfers to the applicator tube, but you just have to wipe it off after each use to avoid color contamination.
Ashley M.
Every girl needs a standard clear gloss in their purse for emergencies and this is my go to! Its not too glossy but looks fabulous. I purchase this from my local Walmart I'm sure any drug store would have it as well! Definitely purchase it to throw in your purses ladies!!!
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
NYC Kiss gloss is a good product for the cost. It is not one of my favorite lip glosses however is a good product that I do utilize from time to time. Less expensive then other brands, works very well over a lip stain or lip stick and adds a little sparkle if worn alone. I do apply carmax before using this product solo, I notice it adds some longevity to the lip gloss!
Lisa K.
Penns Grove, NJ
I put this in my makeup kit to mix with pigments to get custom glosses. It is fantastic for creative work and I really like the consistency. You get the effect you want, for literal pennies. Fantastic for any artist wanting a 'wet' look. Buy all the time.
Karye M.
You can't go wrong with a clear gloss. Whether it is alone or if it is over another shade of lipstick. This brand is super inexpensive and it is just what I need as far as a clear gloss goes. It isn't sticky either!!!!! I even buy this for my 5 year old daughter :)
Latoya B.
Indianapolis, IN
Do this product help with clapped lips
KristianValerie M.
Los Angeles
When will the Price Be Cheaper?
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
How many of you utilize this product on a regular basis?