NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Aqua A.NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Shalishala L.NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Rana R.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Do this product help with clapped lips1 Answers
  • When will the Price Be Cheaper?1 Answers
  • How many of you utilize this product on a regular basis? 1 Answers
NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml)
  • "Very moisturizing and shiny and wood quality lip gloss it's not sticky at all. Very affordable for people and its a great brand" in 23 reviews
  • "Less expensive then other brands, works very well over a lip stain or lip stick and adds a little sparkle if worn alone." in 1 review
Paris S.
Lithonia, GA
Ano everyday lip gloss that just gives ano extra little shine to your face! I usually have sensitive skin especially around the lip and eye area so, when I tried it and it didn't irritate me I knew it was a keeper.
Kathryn D.
Cicero, NY
Best clear lip gloss I have ever owned! It completed my summer/ beach looks on my summer vacation. I use this often and recommend everyone buy. I got it from Walmart and it was so cheap it's not funny. Very pleased and love this and hopefully will always love!
Whitney S.
Columbus, OH
I really like this gloss, I am not a person that always likes a lot of color with lip gloss and this is the perfect lip gloss for that. It is shimmery and the gloss is noticeable without the color. It goes on light and is not too sticky. I would recommend it to others.
Jackeline P.
Love this saw it on YouTube and bought it at the local pharmacy I enjoy how good it applies and how much of a good product it is abd I love this and I recommend this product for sure and you guys should buy jt
Ashley R.
This lip gloss is perfect for me who doesn't wear a lot of lip color but still wants the shine! It glides on easily and isn't sticky and doesn't come off easily I would definitely recommend this to friends and family:)
Marisa H.
Sioux falls, SD
If you're looking to add a little gloss to your lips this is the best. It's a great value and super cute packaging! You can wear it alone or over your favorite lippy for long wear! I will always keep this in my stash!
Ashanti C.
Detroit
I like this product like for some lip gloss you would keep putting more lip gloss on cause it would make you lips feel more dry an it would feel like it was coming off be for this lip gloss it don't feel or do that.
Karissa G.
Staten Island, NY
I prefer to put this over my lipstick so it can have a nice shine to it cause when you use matte lipstick it can be alil dry on ur lips so if u want alil more moisture I prefer using this product
Abigail W.
Edmond, OK
NYC is a cheaper brand, but that doesn't always mean low quality. I got this at wal-mart and it does just what you want it to - give your lips some high shine. The packaging is cheap but that is to be expected with this brand. If you are looking for a really inexpensive lip gloss, this is the one for you!
Olivia G.
Groton, CT
I like these glosses a lot! They stay put for a long period of time, and have a lot of shine. They do tend to feel thick and sticky sometimes, but I don't mind it.
Latoya B.
Indianapolis, IN
Do this product help with clapped lips
KristianValerie M.
Los Angeles
When will the Price Be Cheaper?
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
How many of you utilize this product on a regular basis?