NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Aqua A.NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Shalishala L.NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Rana R.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Do this product help with clapped lips1 Answers
  • When will the Price Be Cheaper?1 Answers
  • How many of you utilize this product on a regular basis? 1 Answers
NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml)
  • "Very moisturizing and shiny and wood quality lip gloss it's not sticky at all. Very affordable for people and its a great brand" in 23 reviews
  • "Less expensive then other brands, works very well over a lip stain or lip stick and adds a little sparkle if worn alone." in 1 review
Ariel G.
Erie, PA
It's an okay gloss it really packs a shine but it left too much of a sticky feel for my liking
Phuong T.
fort mill, SC
Been using this since I was in middle school. It never i satisfy me. Love the clear gloss look
Lynnette W.
Simpsonville, SC
Looked great on my lips, but it gave me that white line that I hate to get with my lip gloss!
Tal A.
I happen to love using clear lipgloss because it really creates the most shine to the lips
Sasha B.
Huntington, IN
Beautiful shine, doesn't leave my lips sticky like some other glosses. Lightly scented.
Mariah S.
Paso Robles, CA
Not a fan of this gloss, it makes my lips feel so sticky and it's not very appealing
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA
Kinda goes on thick like a petroleum jelly or something like that. I'm not a big fan.
Brittany W.
Garden Prairie, IL
I wish it was less sticky but other than that it does it what it suppose to
Amy F.
St, NL
I absolutely love this item! I buy this product quite often. It is a pretty good price for what it is! I would purchase this product again and I would recommend this as well.
Esme✌ b.
Worthing, Worthing
Really good mirror gloss, super shiny and does stay in place. I would use this more when i don’t have to wear it long as i find it really sticky and a bit of a pain for day to day wear. For the price its really good.
Latoya B.
Indianapolis, IN
Do this product help with clapped lips
KristianValerie M.
Los Angeles
When will the Price Be Cheaper?
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
How many of you utilize this product on a regular basis?

back