NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Aqua A.NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Shalishala L.NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml) uploaded by Rana R.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Do this product help with clapped lips1 Answers
  • When will the Price Be Cheaper?1 Answers
  • How many of you utilize this product on a regular basis? 1 Answers
NYC New York Color NYC Kiss Gloss, Clear as Can-dy 530, 0.31 fl oz (9.4 ml)
  • "Very moisturizing and shiny and wood quality lip gloss it's not sticky at all. Very affordable for people and its a great brand" in 23 reviews
  • "Less expensive then other brands, works very well over a lip stain or lip stick and adds a little sparkle if worn alone." in 1 review
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
Thick heavy goopy gross gloss. This makes your lips shiny but also thick with product. The tackiness of this rather than the normal consistency I’m used to is obnoxious. It’s extremely cheap and I guess it would do well in a pinch
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
I was really impressed by the NYC clear gloss. Most clear glosses end up being like putting glue on your lips. This is totally different. Its surprisingly light on the lips.
Jennifer A.
Very sticky on the lips its just a clear gloss basically not even sheer. I like my gloss not sticky. Probably won't be purchasing again in the further unconditionally. But this brand is an awesome brand just not this product
Melanie B.
I'm a lip gloss freak and always have been. I have this lip gloss in my purse so that if i need some extra shine thus is definitely my go to lip gloss because it has a ton of shine and it actually stays on your lips. Best thing about it, is its really good price. I would recommend it to all the lip gloss or lipstick lovers out there. Try this and I'm sure it will become one of your favorites.
Alexa M.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is a very sticky gloss and stays for a while. I like the packaging but it is a standard gloss packaging and it isn't anything special. I would suggest buying this only if you really like sticky glosses. I like it but wouldn't buy it again as I despise horribly sticky glosses.
Vontaesha J.
Effingham , SC
I absolutely love clear lip gloss because it's one of the basic lip glosses ever. You could apply on lipstick, lip liner, lip shine, you can add it to anything. It will make the lip colour pop or you can wear it by itself.
Sharon D.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Looks very nice, its very glossy but its sticky, and that kind of bothers me..If im wearing it and theres wind all my hair will get stuck on my lips like glue..If that doesnt bother you and all your looking for is some shine it will do the job.
Emily W.
I would personally not buy this product again for myself. I did not enjoy the packaging and how you have to apply it. I also found it very sticky. I would only recommend it for a young girl who is just starting out with makeup.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is a nice lipgloss to put on top of lipstick. This gives your lipstick a more shiny look. I would recommend this product. It met my expectations and more. The fact that it is clear it to go well with any other colors.
Gia G.
Jacksonville, NC
Always always my go to when I want to be cute without having to do too much. It's cheap and decent quality and it lasts a while. I've been using this since I was 12 and I don't plan to ever stop now that I'm 24. I'd recommend it to my other fab gals out there.
Latoya B.
Indianapolis, IN
Do this product help with clapped lips
KristianValerie M.
Los Angeles
When will the Price Be Cheaper?
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
How many of you utilize this product on a regular basis?