NYC New York Color NYC HD Color Trio Eye Shadow
NYC New York Color NYC HD Color Trio Eye Shadow
By NYC New York Color
Reyna M.
Fresno, CA

Did anyone else had the problem that the #781 Long beach sands just blended in with your skin color of your eyelids? Not even with (urban decay) primer did the color show. :/

Erica t.
Erica t.
El Paso, TX
3 years, 7 months ago
You can blend about anything if you have a good blending brush and a couple different products. I would YouTube blending and the brushes anything can be blended
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Fort Wayne, IN
3 years, 11 months ago
Same here since I am very pale!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Torrance, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
I have fairly light skin and it did this to me.
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
4 years, 5 months ago
I have dark-skin so, it did blend into my skin, but you could still tell that I was wearing eye shadow. The color did not pop, but that the reason why I like it.
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes I just posted a review and said you barely could see it I thought I was the only one lol
Maria M.
Maria M.
Mooresville, NC
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes, the colors are very light and not heavily pigmented. I liked this aspect because i do not like a heavy coverage. It allows for a more natural look.
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
Tucker, GA
4 years, 5 months ago
Sadly yes this color did also really lack pigmentation even with a primer. the only color that really works for me is the dark brown.