NYC New York Color NYC HD Color Trio Eye Shadow

by NYC New York Color

New! Put The HD in Beauty for an Explosion of Color! Extreme color pay-off. Long lasting, stays vibrant all day. Soft & silky texture. Dual-ended applicator for a professional result. Dermatologist tested. Infused with antioxidants:  Green Tea extract & vitamins A & E. Fragrance-free  From 4G to 3D to HD, technology is the key to always be on top.  So channel your inner geek and put the HD in beauty!  NYC&r.

Is this product discontinued ?
What is the country of origin of the n.y.c. brand? is it made in the u.s.a.?
Is the shadow well pigmented? And how long does it last? (With or without primer)
Start your review of NYC New York Color NYC HD Color Trio Eye Shadow!
Product Highlights
...pigmentation is really good for the small amount u have to pay..... i got this product complimentary from Influensterin reviews
I got the long beach sands palette in my voxbox and loved the colors right away but fell less in love with it as the hours passed.in reviews
The neutral color combo was great - perfect for work, and the diagram of how to apply the three colors was a great reference for make-up simpletons (like me). in reviews
...color pay off and being chalky and unblendable but it is better now.I would recommend this to those who just started using makeup or if you're on a budget.in reviews
I use it almost everyday the way the product describes or ill mix one or 2 of the colors with some of my other eye shadows.in reviews
Tessa M.
Fort Wainwright, AK
So cheap and great color payoff. Love using the highlighting shade as a cheek highlight
Lindsay K.
Great pigmentation and come in the most amazing colors! A cheap alternative with the same high end quality
Sabrina A.
Port Orange, FL
Love the colors! Goes great with any outfit. They glide on easily and last all day as well
Olga T.
Chesapeake, VA
I received these complimentary product from Influenster and love them. I had been looking for some eye shadow to compliment my eye color and this is the perfect touch to any outfit.
Sarah N.
Norton Shores, MI
You can buy this at dollar tree. Very cheap but the pigments are great. I rather use drug store makeup because it works ten times better then the crazy price ones
Elizabeth D.
Inlet, NY
Review for: Late Night Latte
i used the heck out of this for a very long time. for the price its actually a really great trio. they all work together well and the shimmer isnt so shimmery that you feel like you're going you your 6th grade dance, but still has some shine to give you a little pop to your look. i hit pan on the whole thing, and would repurchase for sure. the colors, for me, were perfect, and i am forever searching for a matte trio of the same shades.
Michelle Y.
Cleveland, OH
This is the perfect tool to make smoky eyes. I love the look and for.some.one who isn't great with make up its great
amanda D.
Parma, OH
Very flakey and not very pigmented. I didn't really care for this shadow too much. It is a good value for the amount of shades in the package.
Emily B.
Hesperia, CA
I received this item in my influenster vobox FREE :) and I give it an 8 on a scale from 1-10. It's very shimmery YOU MUST USE an EYESHADOW PRIMER when using this. The pigment is ok. It has a nice Shimmery shear look.
Michelle W.
Cincinnati, OH
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Jollyvox box. These shadows are amazing. Just running your finger over them you can feel how creamy they are. The product goes on real smooth and has lots of staying power. I do use a primer underneath to make sure. I can't wait to try other pallets.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Guadalupe G.
Fresno, CA
il y a 4 ans
Ruth M. il y a 4 ans
I’m not sure either. I remember Chrissy on YouTube had been talking about it. You can purchase their stuff through Amazon or EBay I think.
Yvette L.