Add a Photo

By NYC NEW YORK COLOR
#165 in Eyeshadow

New! Put The HD in Beauty for an Explosion of Color! Extreme color pay-off. Long lasting, stays vibrant all day. Soft & silky texture. Dual-ended applicator for a professional result. Dermatologist tested. Infused with antioxidants:  Green Tea extract & vitamins A & E. Fragrance-free  From 4G to 3D to HD, technology is the key to always be on top.  So channel your inner geek and put the HD in beauty!  NYC&r.

Photos (97)
L H.
L H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually LOVE New York Color products, and I absolutely thought this was horrible.
Not highly pigmented at all, and NOT the way they used to be made. I used the same color and palette (along with several others) in my late-teen years, 2005-07 and they were highly pigmented, gorgeous and applied smooth as silk back then. This was the exact opposite.
It would not apply evenly. I honestly had to put on layer after layer just to get it to show up, and by then it was cakey and streaky. 😐😑😑
The color formula has also changed and it was not true to life at all. And I bought this in-store, so it was not one of those "It wasn't the same color as on the internet!" mistakes.
I love many NYC products, especially their liquid eyeliner (with brush applicator) but I will avoid this eyeshadow now at all costs. Fool me once NYC... 💔 😞😞😞
Meighan B.
Meighan B.
Richmond, KY
I really wish I could give this eyeshadow palette a higher rating because I really did like it! First off let me start off by saying I have really sensitve skin. I was looking for a new eyeshadow palette and I found this at my local grocery store. The colors were so pretty! They were pretty pigmented but a little more on the powdery side when I put my brush in them.
Unfortunately the eyeshadow irritated the tops of my eyelids and I had to wash it off and give it to someone with less senstivie skin than myself (she loves it though)
So if you do not have sensitive skin I recommend this, sensitive skin ladies stay away!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Unfortunately, this eyeshadow trio was a miss for me. The NYC brand is great because their products are inexpensive and they have many hidden gems in their line. This was not one of them. The eyeshadows were pigmented, but were chalky and didn't blend well. I was able to use them a couple times, but had to layer other eyeshadows over them to make the look work. Even though they were inexpensive, the product wasn't worth it.
Alanna B.
Alanna B.
I have this trio in Streets Paved in Gold. It looks pretty in the pan, and looks nice swatched out, but when you go to apply it to your eyelids there's barely any color payoff. I felt like I had to keep building it up and even then I wasn't getting barely any color. I would not purchase another one of these. I will stick to Wet n' Wild eyeshadows which are just as cheap, but have way better pigmentation.
Mayalyn A.
Mayalyn A.
I love how these are curated so well! These kind of remind me of my elf trios/quads, but I think that these are a little less pigmented. They're pigmented when you put them on at first, but they easily rub off and don't stay for more than maybe three hours. For someone who's experimenting with makeup, these are a nice beginning, but if you need a 12-hour eyeshadow, this isn't the one for you.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I'm very picky about what make-up I use. My skin is sensitive and I try to be as cruelty-free as possible. The trio eye shadow was a great compact set of eye make-up. As a girl who barely wears make-up, this set was great with a tutorial. All three of the colors work great together for a smoky eye effect and they work well independently. I am definitely a consumer for life.
Missy G.
Missy G.
I have a set of this in browns to set off my blue eyes and have been pretty happy with it. The little tiny applictors are atrocious so use applicators I have bought in bulk and replace when they wear out. The color pigments are not as strong as some other brands but that;s ok with me because I try for a more natural look anyway and want it to be more subtle.
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Brooklyn, NY
I was a bit hesitant to purchase this palette, because it was so inexpensive. But, I wanted to do a smokey eye and didn't have a lot of $$$ to spend... So I opted to give it a shot. And I was ASTONISHED by how wonderfully pigmented the shadow was and how well it complimented my skin! If you are a bit of a makeup snob (like me)... Check this out!
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Troy, NY
I use this at work to brighten my eyes, because I work with a lot of TV glare so sometimes ti is hard tot see the eyes. This allows me to highlight and brighten my eyes without putting a lot on. Subtle but noticeable is what I'm all about. This product is great if you need something quick and to not think about how you want to do your man-up.
Mirna C.
Mirna C.
Pensacola, FL
These are amazing, they're so pigmented & pretty. I have 3 (skyrise steel, long beach sands, oh SoHo sweet). I just drop these into my makeup bag and do my shadow in the car because they're great. I use them over primer which helps, & the reason I didn't give 5 stars was because it tends to crack pretty easily but those than that it's great
Kiley B.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Do these blend easily?
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Would you purchase this item again?
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Myrtle beach , SC
Is this a pretty good pallet or is it not worth it?
Naila K.
Naila K.
How do these NYC trios compare to the Wet N Wild eyeshadow trios?
Reyna M.
Reyna M.
Fresno, CA
Did anyone else had the problem that the #781 Long beach sands just blended in with your skin color of your eyelids? Not even with (urban decay) primer did the color show. :/