Add a Photo

By NYC NEW YORK COLOR
#43 in Eyeshadow

New! Put The HD in Beauty for an Explosion of Color! Extreme color pay-off. Long lasting, stays vibrant all day. Soft & silky texture. Dual-ended applicator for a professional result. Dermatologist tested. Infused with antioxidants:  Green Tea extract & vitamins A & E. Fragrance-free  From 4G to 3D to HD, technology is the key to always be on top.  So channel your inner geek and put the HD in beauty!  NYC&r.

Photos (95)
L H.
L H.

I usually LOVE New York Color products, and I absolutely thought this was horrible.
Not highly pigmented at all, and NOT the way they used to be made. I used the same color and palette (along with several others) in my late-teen years, 2005-07 and they were highly pigmented, gorgeous and applied smooth as silk back then. This was the exact opposite.
It would not apply evenly. I honestly had to put on layer after layer just to get it to show up, and by then it was cakey and streaky. 😐😑😑
The color formula has also changed and it was not true to life at all. And I bought this in-store, so it was not one of those "It wasn't the same color as on the internet!" mistakes.
I love many NYC products, especially their liquid eyeliner (with brush applicator) but I will avoid this eyeshadow now at all costs. Fool me once NYC... 💔 😞😞😞
Meighan B.
Meighan B.
Richmond, KY

I really wish I could give this eyeshadow palette a higher rating because I really did like it! First off let me start off by saying I have really sensitve skin. I was looking for a new eyeshadow palette and I found this at my local grocery store. The colors were so pretty! They were pretty pigmented but a little more on the powdery side when I put my brush in them.
Unfortunately the eyeshadow irritated the tops of my eyelids and I had to wash it off and give it to someone with less senstivie skin than myself (she loves it though)
So if you do not have sensitive skin I recommend this, sensitive skin ladies stay away!
Steph v.
Steph v.
Newmarket, Ontario

In general for a drugstore product, it's not the best. It is an easy-to-apply product, but the colours are not pigmented so they don't last throughout the day, and they don't make the colour of your eyes pop. However, if you use all three colours and blend them really well, you can make a really beautiful eye.
The actual structure of the palette is nice and small and easy to carry with you throughout the day.
A really good eyeshadow palette for beginners that don't want to invest a lot of money into a professional palette. Overall it's a decent product.
Becca W.
Becca W.
Normal, IL

This trio in Central Park plums is my all time favorite eyeshadow trio. It's super cheap (less than $3). It's super pigmented, goes on easy. The colors are absolutely gorgeous! It even tells you what color should go where for beginners. This is a go to trio I give to people who are just beginning to get into makeup. This trio can easily be used to make daytime or nighttime looks. I love it. Every time I wear it I get compliments and people ask what I am wearing. I have used many high end brands and yet this is my favorite! You can't beat it!
Teri B.
Teri B.

I had received this product for free in one of my vox boxes amd i was disappointed with the color pay off. The colors are pretty but when you swatch them they become chalky and have very little color pay off. The one i had received was 781 long beach sands and it was dissapointing. I bought the wet and wild trio eyeshadow in walking on eggshells and the colors are very similar and the wet n wild eyeshadows have way better pay off than the NYC eyeshadows.
Heather R.
Heather R.

Unfortunately, this eyeshadow trio was a miss for me. The NYC brand is great because their products are inexpensive and they have many hidden gems in their line. This was not one of them. The eyeshadows were pigmented, but were chalky and didn't blend well. I was able to use them a couple times, but had to layer other eyeshadows over them to make the look work. Even though they were inexpensive, the product wasn't worth it.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

I got this as last minute purchase because it was so cheap and I was in need of some eyeshadow that could be used for more than just eyeshadow. I bought one of these trio's in Oh SoHo Sweet and it's actually pretty good! It has a rose pink, champagne and brown colour. I can use it for many different things from basic eyeshadow to highlighting and filling in my eyebrows! For such a low price, it does the job well!
Alanna B.
Alanna B.

I have this trio in Streets Paved in Gold. It looks pretty in the pan, and looks nice swatched out, but when you go to apply it to your eyelids there's barely any color payoff. I felt like I had to keep building it up and even then I wasn't getting barely any color. I would not purchase another one of these. I will stick to Wet n' Wild eyeshadows which are just as cheap, but have way better pigmentation.
Mayalyn A.
Mayalyn A.

I love how these are curated so well! These kind of remind me of my elf trios/quads, but I think that these are a little less pigmented. They're pigmented when you put them on at first, but they easily rub off and don't stay for more than maybe three hours. For someone who's experimenting with makeup, these are a nice beginning, but if you need a 12-hour eyeshadow, this isn't the one for you.
Christa S.
Christa S.

for a drugstore band NYC is a big go to for me. this trio is easy to wear, affordable, and compact enough to take with you in your bag, sometimes i do have to put a couple layers of product to get the pigmentation i'm going for but i really can't complain. I don't use this everyday but its nice to know i have it with me if i feel like putting a little eyeshadow on when i'm out and about.
Kiley B.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia

Do these blend easily?
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Is this a pretty good pallet or is it not worth it?
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Santa Barbara, CA

Would you purchase this item again?
Naila K.
Naila K.

How do these NYC trios compare to the Wet N Wild eyeshadow trios?
Reyna M.
Reyna M.
Fresno, CA

Did anyone else had the problem that the #781 Long beach sands just blended in with your skin color of your eyelids? Not even with (urban decay) primer did the color show. :/

Join Now