BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #94 in Eyeshadow

New! Put The HD in Beauty for an Explosion of Color! Extreme color pay-off. Long lasting, stays vibrant all day. Soft & silky texture. Dual-ended applicator for a professional result. Dermatologist tested. Infused with antioxidants:  Green Tea extract & vitamins A & E. Fragrance-free  From 4G to 3D to HD, technology is the key to always be on top.  So channel your inner geek and put the HD in beauty!  NYC&r.

• Does anyone kmow why nyc was discounted NYC New York Col...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else had the problem that the #781 Long beach ...7 Answers
  • I don't know much about makeup. I have dark circles under...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "went on smooth and its buildable it...and the pigmentation is really good for the small amount u have to pay..... i got this product complimentary from Influenster" in 14 reviews
  • "I got the long beach sands palette in my voxbox and loved the colors right away but fell less in love with it as the hours passed." in 12 reviews
  • "The neutral color combo was great - perfect for work, and the diagram of how to apply the three colors was a great reference for make-up simpletons (like me). " in 7 reviews
  • "The NYC trios aren't the best at the drugstore.It's really powdery and doesn't have great color pay off.However, for $2-3 it is pretty decent I know that NYC reformulated their shadows which is good.I remember them having no color pay off and being chalky and unblendable but it is better now.I would recommend this to those who just started using makeup or if you're on a budget." in 6 reviews
  • "I use it almost everyday the way the product describes or ill mix one or 2 of the colors with some of my other eye shadows." in 5 reviews
Kate B.
Hudson
Review for: West Vintage more...
I’ve had this little palette for so long and still never used it other than swatching. I think it’s super pretty and I love the patterns pressed on the shadows. I’ve just never had a look with these colors being needed. I don’t think it’s a bad product, just not one I ever think to reach for.
Nikki W.
Fairfield , OH
Color selection was great. Good basic every day colors to use. I wasn’t a fact of the lack of pigment in the product though, it didn’t blend out the best and you have to layer it to get the desired effect. I would rather spend a little more on a product if it meant less time and product wasted.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
Review for: Late Night Latte more...
I love the colors in this trio. I have blue eyes and love the pop of purple with the brown. I bought this for my little on the go makeup bag when I’m out and about and need makeup for a last minute function. I love it. Paid $2 for it at biglots and it was a steal!
Mica D.
Paragould, AR
Once again, I love every NYC eye shadow that I have tried. It is difficult to find them where I live, but I will always buy them. You can not beat the quality and quantity for the price you pay with these shadows. This is by far my most favorite brand of shadow.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Review for: Long Beach Sands more...
For such an inexpensive product, the quality sure is great! I love these soft shimmer sand/Browns. They’re quite beautiful and are wonderful for creating that natural everyday look I love so much. It goes on light and blends well. If you moisten your applicator brush, you can build a more vivid color that has a gorgeous shimmer but isn’t too bold because of the softness of the colors. I’d definitely buy it again from Dollar General and recommend it to others.
Lauren J.
Liberty, MO
Review for: Streets Paved in Gold more...
The colors are super pigmented, and this is very affordable. The only reason I put 4 stars is because I felt like the packaging was kind of cheap. But overall I think it’s worth it to buy this, it’s really nice eyeshadow
Audrionna A.
Wise, VA
I don’t have this one in particularly but, I have the grey, white, and black trio. Oh my goodness, it does an amazing smokey eye and it’s just absolutely gorgeous! I didn’t think I’d like it at first, especially not as much as I do but, goodness gracious it’s the best trio I’ve used out of all of them made my the company. I recommend for brown and blue eyes.
Katie A.
Lake George
This is a really nice eyeshadow pallet for a pretty decent price. I love the three colors that helps me make the perfect flawless blend of colors and it really makes my eye color pop
Jeralee G.
I love this little eye shadow pallet. The colors are beautiful and already coordinated for you. I love this brand. The products are affordable and I highly recommend them.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Do these blend easily?
Jenny H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Would you purchase this item again?
Victoria S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Is this a pretty good pallet or is it not worth it?
Naila K.
How do these NYC trios compare to the Wet N Wild eyeshadow trios?
Reyna M.
Fresno, CA
Did anyone else had the problem that the #781 Long beach sands just blended in with your skin color of your eyelids? Not even with (urban decay) primer did the color show. :/