NYC New York Color N.Y.C. Eye Liner Pencil, 927A uploaded by Stephanie J.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC New York Color N.Y.C. Eye Liner Pencil, 927A
  • "Love this eye liner glides easily and stays on. I have it in brown, gold, black, and silver." in 10 reviews
Zulmarie V.
Las Marías
I got it in the color 926 white and I do like it but I don’t love it. The color is good, but is not long lasting. Is easy to apply and I think you get a really good amount of product and that’s good!
Alexandrea T.
Hard pencil. Doesn't go on smooth. Not very satisfied with this product personally. I like a smooth glide in my eye liners. This one feels like I'm stabbing my skin and as we all know that area is super sensitive and does not need to be overly irritated on top of wearing makeup all day in general. If you're considering this I'd definitely heat the end before trying to apply.
Sterling A.
San Antonio, TX
I purchased this eyeliner in white because I like to line my inner rims with it. I didn't really expect much out of anything NYC brand. The color barely comes out, I have to go over my eyelid several times before you can even tell there's a mark there. It smudges every few minutes to the point that I might as well have not bothered to put it on in the morning. Even at such a cheap price it really isn't worth it in the long run.
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
I've been using this particular pencil and color for a long time because I find it just as good as the higher priced ones. This is the only brand I can find that has the color taupe which matches my natural coloring perfectly. Glad I can find it on Amazon since most stores don't carry it
Etta A.
Completely satisfied with this product. No complaints. Best Liner pencil I have ever used. People tell me how good my eye's look and ask what I use.The coloring works great. Just the right amount of moisture to apply smoothly and stay all day and night.
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
It is a decent product for the price. I haven't used it in brown, but I have in black. It tends to smudge really easy and just doesn't satisfy the way I do my eyes. I definitely would not buy it again personally. It just didn't meet my expectations :(
Mary H.
Gilbert, AZ
NYC New York Color is such a diamond in the rough. For beauty staples like their Eye Liner Pencil, for the price you cannot go wrong. There are no special features to this product but if you're looking for an even line, color payoff, staying power, and product size all for a very low price, I would highly recommend NYC New York Color Eye Liner Pencil.
April F.
I for the life of me could not get this to go on my eyes! Not sure why.. it did seem kind of dry.. I even did the lighter trick that I used to use in high school and it still did not work.. I like NYC however I do not care for this exact eye liner! I'd recommend one of their other liners
Amy W.
Biggers, AR
I love this eyeliner. Goes on smoothly and stays in place. It's everything that I could want in a liner. This brand also has a great color variety. I often have a difficult time finding an eye liner that will go in smoothly and doesn't hurt my sensitive skin. This one is great!!
Bonnie M.
South Hadley, MA
Love this eyeliner. I've been buying these for years. The color selection is quite wide and the colors on skin are very pigmented. The tip can drag on your eyelids a little bit but for the price (about $1) you really can't go wrong