BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #89 in Nail Polish

You work hard, so your manicure should work hard too. NYC New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel, in a cascade of luxurious shades, creates instant glamor that will resist any daytime or nighttime drama. Plus it delivers a glossy, high-shine finish that lasts. Effortlessly applied every time, find beauty that lasts all day, from work to play Made In USA see more...

• I love nail Polish but I hate waiting for it to dry. how ...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite New York color?4 Answers
  • Does anybody have any tip to make this polish last long? ...8 Answers
Lola F.
Maurice
Review for: Flat Iron Green 214B1, Lincoln Square Lavender, Moma, Wall Street, Mulberry Street, Central Park, In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish, Fashion Ave Fuchsia, Uptown, Battery Park Purple, Other more...
This nail polish is said to dry quickly and last long but whenever i used it, it did neither. The nail polish flakes off within the same day and it takes a while to dry like any other polish. Overall, these are some really pretty colors and wouldn’t be bad for a quick nail polish for a dinner or something
Ashli J.
Review for: In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish more...
The NYC quick dry nail polish works great and it’s an awesome option for affordable at home manicures and pedicures! It dries fast. For me it lasts at most 6 days without chipping but that IS WITH a top coat. The colors are gorgeous! I recommend. I will repurchase!
Shannon D.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Other more...
I use the top coat and it is the best one I have found so far. Even better than the more expensive brands. It goes on smooth, dries quickly and keeps my nails from chipping. The best part is it doesn’t leave a bubbly layer on the top that I have gotten with other at home top coats.
Melanie E.
Monahans, TX
At first I was very skeptical about 1 minute drying because I always had a problem messing up my nails right after I paint them and this wasn’t too heavy I didn’t have to apply too many coats also it really did dry in under 1 minute!!
Roxy C.
Albuquerque , NM
I’m just glad this exists for a small price, the color options are amazing and it’s available at almost every store. It lasts about 3 days if you don’t do much work with your hands. A nail polish you can own in every color.
Shamila S.
Rosedale, NY
These nail polish set are very good I heard it's a good it has nice colors bright colors for summer and spring I would like to recommend for anybody to use this product I heard it's very good I'll give it 4 stars the last long and doesn't chip
Hanna S.
Binghamton, NY
I dont know if i have actually tried this exact nail polish from this brand because the couple of colors I got were from many years ago, anyways I had this one really pretty sparkly topper with blue and silver sparkles in it and I loved it so much when I was younger I actually used up the entire bottle and had to get a new one. So I think it was just that specific color I loved but nail polish is nail polish to me so I’m sure these ones are good
Kim C.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Mulberry Street more...
As a mom of 5, it’s hard to find time to keep my nails looking great. This quick dry dry polish is a life saver when you need a a quick polish or touch up but don’t have the time to sit, relax and let them dry. Highly recommend for moms on the go!
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
This nail polish is ideal for on the go. It fires in what seems like seconds and the color options are just beautiful. It’s very affordable and great quality of formula was used when creating this in my opinion.
Courtney M.
Weedsport , NY
Review for: In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish more...
This was ok in a pinch, but I wouldn’t seek this out to repurchase. It did dry quickly, but I felt like I needed another coat to get the coverage that I was really looking for. I would buy again for just a day, but not for longevity.
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Does anybody have any tip to make this polish last long? Because it last for about a day, before it start to peel off and I put a top coat on.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs , OK
What is your favorite New York color?
Leah T.
I love nail Polish but I hate waiting for it to dry. how long does this take to dry?