10 colors available

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

You work hard, so your manicure should work hard too. NYC New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel, in a cascade of luxurious shades, creates instant glamor that will resist any daytime or nighttime drama. Plus it delivers a glossy, high-shine finish that lasts. Effortlessly applied every time, find beauty that lasts all day, from work to play Made In USA see more...

• I love nail Polish but I hate waiting for it to dry. how long does ...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite New York color?4 Answers
  • Does anybody have any tip to make this polish last long? Because it...8 Answers
Nina B.
Nina B.
Saint Louis, MO
I am a long time polish addict/hoarder and have a few colors of this line in my collection. Prior to the NYC Minute line I was not a fan of NYC polishes. They were thin and did not wear well at all, however, the "in a minute" line of polishes do not have this issue. With a base and top coat I can get a week of wear with possibly only minimal tip wear. I recently wore the color NY Blues and got eight days of wear with a base and top coat. NYC Grand Central Station is a fantastic quick dry top coat. It dries super fast and dries all layers underneath. It has a great shine and my nails feel protected while wearing. The only downside of GCS is it tends to get thick and unusable about halfway through the bottle. One last item
of mention - these bottles are 0.33 oz as compared to the standard 0.5 oz.
Tania A.
Tania A.
Lakewood, NJ
Pleasantly surprised by this. I own many nail polishes ranging in a broad spectrum of color and brand. This is most certainly of the cheapest (if not THE cheapest) and it gets me every time! One of my all-time favorite colors in my collection is 'Park Avenue' which is somewhere between a greige and a mauve. Of course we cant forget 'Lincoln Center' which is a clear dupe for OPI Lincoln park after dark. The ONLY con I will say, is it's pretty runny which kinda makes it difficult to work with, but for the price point it's worth it!
Angelika L.
Angelika L.
Louisville, TN
Fantastic for the woman on the go. No time on your hands? Slap a coat of these bright colors on and by the time you are done with your pinkies you're almost ready to go. But you better make sure you had enough product on your brush and you did a fantastic job putting it on. Because it dries so fast, ta second coat sometimes takes off or smears the first coat leaving you with an uneven looking nail. So take your time and do it right the first time , and you won't have any problems. I wish they had a larger color pallet.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Love this nail polish! I specifically purchased it because I love doing nails but when I do my daughter's nails she always complains about the drying time. I do the typical, base coat, 2 coats of polish and top coat process. I'm used to the time it takes for my nails to dry. But I picked up one of these nail polishes for my daughter and she absolutely loves it. It literally dries in one minute and she's off to play again without worrying about messing up her nails. They come in a variety of beautiful colors, too.
Kiana C.
Kiana C.
My favorite color purple.. but this color is such an off pastel but smooth purple when I got it I went wild and couldn't wait to put it on.. easy to apply, dries quick and last longer than essi nail polish .. I would so buy all their colors I got this and high line green witch is such a cool green it soo looks like green lantern kind of green .. their products do not disappoint and for the price I think its fair .. I highly recommend this this nail polish along with their other colors they are all just perfect !
Blanca T.
Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish
OPI and its many collections have dominated the world of nail color and with good reason- they're high quality polishes. This color isn't bad and it's really low priced but with good reason- it isn't a high quality polish. The color is fine but it required two coats unless the goal was to have semi-transparen't fuschia nails. I recently discovered Sinful which will be replacing NYC in my nail polish bag; it doesn't chip as often and the colors have higher pigmentation.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shade- I'm actually wearing it on my toes right now! I love NYC nail polish because it's very inexpensive and glides on smoothly without getting that easily-congealed or "gloopy" problem you run into with a lot of polishes. Chipping can be a hit or miss on these polishes, depending on the color (I have a dark blue NYC nail polish that chips within several hours, but it was also the .99 one, so...) but I haven't encountered an issue with this.
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Salem, OR
Just used this product yesterday. It does dry quickly and wears pretty well, at least as well as comparable brands. It tends to be a bit thinner (I assume for the dry factor) so I usually need at LEAST 2 coats, if not 3-4. But even with that it dries faster than standard polish.

The color options are pretty wide from the manufacturer but I have found they can be limited in stores. Not sure if that is the store or the company at fault for that.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA
Review for: In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish
So, the formula is pretty decent. It usually takes two coats, sometimes three. Considering that I only pay a dollar for it, it's pretty good. The colors are hit or miss for me, but there's some that I like. It doesn't really dry in a minute. But it doesn't take too long. I like the applicator a lot, but it would be even better if it were wider and flatter and a bit more dense.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
California
Review for: Uptown
I own so many of these because they're inexpensive, easy to find, and very effective! I usually buy them at Target. Some shades are just okay but there are some shades like Hampton's Peach, Chelsea, and Fashion Safari that are amazing for the price. I've actually repurchased Fashion Safari because it's a great neutral shade. Definitely worth getting a few shades!
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anybody have any tip to make this polish last long? Because it last for about a day, before it start to peel off and I put a top coat on.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs , OK
What is your favorite New York color?
Leah T.
Leah T.
I love nail Polish but I hate waiting for it to dry. how long does this take to dry?