BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Lovatics by Demi Lip and Cheek Tint will have you big apple blushing because of its unique see-through color and easily blendable formula at an affordable price. You will radiate as the long lasting formula adapts to your skin tone, giving you a natural-looking flush of color without missing a New York minute.

o   Benefits:

• 2-in-1 long lasting formula
  • Gives the skin a natural-looking flush of color
  • Blends easily

• How do I apply this properly on my cheeks to show up well? I can'...2 Answers
  • What is this? Is this liquid that you put on your cheeks for color?4 Answers
  • Is this a good dupe for Benefit Benetint?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jacqueline A.
Review for: Cheeky Berry, Cheeky Strawberry more...
I recently purchased this NYC Lovatics by Demi lip & cheek tint while shopping at a dollar store. I figured at 99cents, I had nothing to lose. I got 'cheeky strawbery' & 'cheeky berry'.
I love them, I will try to see if I find more. I'm a fan of lip stains for day I don't want to wear makeup.
The trick to these is to dot, let it spread for 1-2 seconds and quickly rub or dab around cheeks, do it on drop at a time because it dries quickly.
Alexa M.
Russellville, AR
Review for: Lovatics by Demi Lip and Cheek Tint more...
This stuff is awful to try to put on. It stains anything it touches immediately leaving no room for error. While it did give my lips a nice tint I can not imagine trying to use it on my cheeks. The brush it comes with does not exactly make it easy to apply to lips either.
Destiny B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Review for: Lovatics by Demi Lip and Cheek Tint more...
I'm not a big fan of blush or bright color on my cheeks..this is a really cool idea and when I tried it out for fun I noticed it does dry fast on the skin so if u do use it make sure u do one at a time and blend it out asap!
Christine m.
Island Hgts, NJ
Nope. This product did to work for me. I was so excited to get this product as the thought of it is kinda cool. A liquid cheek and lip tint. However, it is so hard to work with, and I am a makeup junkie so that is saying a lot. It dries so quickly and putting it on my cheeks was a disaster as it dried before I could blend it out. On my lips, the color looked like I ate a big lollipop and it stained my lips, which is cool if you want that look but I did not. It also was a pain in the but to get off, I used all of my good makeup removing products and there was still a pretty noticeable tint on my lips and cheeks. I probably would not recommend this tint as it is hard to work with and there are plenty of different and easier lip stains and liquid blushes on the market..
Stephanie G.
I think this product could've been designed much better. A lot of this product spills out of the bottle and it's glass so I am extremely careful of where I place this. I would not recommend to anyone. It is also a disaster to apply. If you use the brush you ruin it and the product runs off into the cap. Using your finger stains it (obviously lol). So the only thing I use are q tips but those get cotton on my lips so I can't find a solution to this.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
I bought all 4 of them to see if they are rules for the benetint and to me they are. Amazing colors and pigmentation, affordable and easy to use. I see myself grabbing these more than my benetint by benefit. I recommend these if you are looking for an affordable dupe.
Accacia H.
I got this lip tint from my Spirit Voxbox from Influenster in the color of Cheeky Pink and I think that it's very interesting. I've never used a tint before so it did intrigue me. I did think that the design of the bottle and the applicator was kind of strange but it is easy to use. First I tried it as a lip tint and I like it. It took me a few applications to get a nice even shade but the finished product looked great, and another great thing about it is that it mixed well with my skin tone, not looking overwhelming but very flattering. One more good thing about it is that it's long lasting. I don't really use blush too often. I did go ahead and tried this as a cheek tint, and really it looks great. I must say that it dries very quickly. I didn't want to risk turning one of my brushes pink so I tried smudging and spreading it with my finger, which worked out alright (but must be done quickly before the tint starts to dry). I'd recommend this as something quick, easy, and flattering!
Catherine M.
I received this as part of the Spirit Voxbox and was a little confused by this product in general. At first I thought it was a nail polish because of the strange packaging, but once I realized that it was indeed a lip tint I was a little taken aback. Because of the nail polish-style packaging it is really difficult to apply, but the color is nice and it doesn't feel obnoxious or super drying on my lips. I let it dry and then put my regular lip balm on and it didn't feel like anything, which I like since I don't tend to like the feeling of makeup on my face. I can't see myself using this as a cheek tint though - the stain is so vibrant I feel like it would be both hard to blend and even harder to apply. Overall I do like the product and will probably enjoy wearing it, but I hope NYC rethinks the packaging and comes up with something a little easier to work with.
Stephany H.
Es una especie de tinte o pintura para labios y mejillas, como su nombre lo indica. Lo positivo de este labial es que logra un color bastante natural en tus labios, tal como si no estuvieses maquillada, pero a su vez sonrosándolos. Mientras más apliques, más color añades. Lo negativo: el aplicador. Es verdaderamente un desastre utilizar un aplicador similar al de las pinturas de uñas para los labios y mucho más para las mejillas. El líquido se seca bastante rápido, por lo que cuando intenté pintar mis mejillas, dejé unas horribles líneas que no logré difuminar. Intenté aplicarlo con el dedo, pero esto tampoco funcionó. Se secó rápidamente en el dedo antes de poder aplicarlo en mi cara.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
I tried this in cheeky pink. Hands down 100% $3.57 DUPE for benefit posie tint. Everything is the same from the color to the packaging to the little brush applicator. This beautifully stains lips and cheeks with a lovely cool tone pink. The stain is totally non drying and doesn't come off when eating or drinking. Using it on cheeks the pigmentation is buildable and you can blend it before it dries. Love love LOVE IT! Or rather I lavato it. Yes, I went there couldn't resist.
Stephanie C.
Penticton, BC
In what way does the inside come as? is it a solid? creamy ? watery?
Jessica P.
Is the stain hard to remove?
Paige B.
I have never heard of or used lip & cheek tint. Anyone have any suggestions on how to use/apply this?
Lyndsay M.
What is this? Is this liquid that you put on your cheeks for color?
Briana C.
Really looking into buying a good lip tint! What are some good ones out there?