4 colors available

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Lovatics by Demi Lip and Cheek Tint will have you big apple blushing because of its unique see-through color and easily blendable formula at an affordable price. You will radiate as the long lasting formula adapts to your skin tone, giving you a natural-looking flush of color without missing a New York minute.

o   Benefits:

• 2-in-1 long lasting formula
  • Gives the skin a natural-looking flush of color
  • Blends easily

• How do I apply this properly on my cheeks to show up well? I can't ...1 Answers
  • What is this? Is this liquid that you put on your cheeks for color?2 Answers
  • Is this a good dupe for Benefit Benetint?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Accacia H.
Accacia H.
I got this lip tint from my Spirit Voxbox from Influenster in the color of Cheeky Pink and I think that it's very interesting. I've never used a tint before so it did intrigue me. I did think that the design of the bottle and the applicator was kind of strange but it is easy to use. First I tried it as a lip tint and I like it. It took me a few applications to get a nice even shade but the finished product looked great, and another great thing about it is that it mixed well with my skin tone, not looking overwhelming but very flattering. One more good thing about it is that it's long lasting. I don't really use blush too often. I did go ahead and tried this as a cheek tint, and really it looks great. I must say that it dries very quickly. I didn't want to risk turning one of my brushes pink so I tried smudging and spreading it with my finger, which worked out alright (but must be done quickly before the tint starts to dry). I'd recommend this as something quick, easy, and flattering!
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
I received this as part of the Spirit Voxbox and was a little confused by this product in general. At first I thought it was a nail polish because of the strange packaging, but once I realized that it was indeed a lip tint I was a little taken aback. Because of the nail polish-style packaging it is really difficult to apply, but the color is nice and it doesn't feel obnoxious or super drying on my lips. I let it dry and then put my regular lip balm on and it didn't feel like anything, which I like since I don't tend to like the feeling of makeup on my face. I can't see myself using this as a cheek tint though - the stain is so vibrant I feel like it would be both hard to blend and even harder to apply. Overall I do like the product and will probably enjoy wearing it, but I hope NYC rethinks the packaging and comes up with something a little easier to work with.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I received this product in my Voxbox and my first impression was literally ??? Without reading the label, I thought this product was some sort of clear nail polish. So I was pretty surprised when I found out it was actually a lip and cheek tint. Moving on to trying the product, applying it was definitely weird. Because its applicator is like that of nail polish, it wasn't really something I was fond of. I would much rather have something like a roll on. I was also surprised to see how vibrant this color is; it literally comes on bright pink. Overall, I wouldn't be using this as an everyday makeup look because for me, it's not my color. (however, I may use this on a night out). As for the cheek tint, I didn't bother trying it because of how bright it was on my lips, I couldn't imagine how bright it would be on my cheeks.
katie h.
katie h.
Hobart, In
This product is something totally different. I have never had anything like it... I enjoy it. This product is amazing for both a lip stain and clear gloss, and also for a long lasting, natural cheek color. I was doubtful at first, it looks just like nail polish so I wondered what was in it.. The only things I did not like about this product was the color I received which is "Cheeky Pink 001" as this color is just simply not my right shade for my lips. The second thing I would change, is the applicator. This looks entirely like nail polish, the bottle and the applicator. But the applicator is not appropriate for putting on lips or cheeks. It tickles my lips too much and is just plain awkward when applying to the cheeks. All in all amazing product I will likely purchase again, but in a different color.
Paulina W.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the NYC New York Color Lovatics by Demi Lip and Cheek Tint complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes through the Spirit VoxBox. I am somewhat new to lip tints, but I am falling in love with them more and more. I received the Cheeky Pink tint and I love using it on my lips. The applicator is different compared to other lip tints that I have used before. This one has a nail polish like brush, while others that I have used have a more spongey applicator. However, the applicator does not really bother me. I love the product as a lip tint. The color applied evenly to my lips, was not drying, and stayed on my lips throughout the day. I even bought a second tint to throw in one of my purses for when I need it on the go.
Nini L.
Nini L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I tried this product on my hand, cuz I was a bit scared. It stained my hand and I couldn't wash it. I guessed it would be much brighter than I would like so when I put it on my lips I bloated it with a tissue paper so that took away some product and the color that stayed on my lips was very natural. I recommend bloating before it dries so the color will be more natural if you don't like very bright lips. I like it because you don't have to reapply this product, you put it on and you have pink lips for a hole day (even days, if you don't try hard taking it off). I would never recommend using this lip AND CHEEK stain on cheeks. Once you put it on it stays on and it will bi too hard to blend, and color is too bright for blush.
Ha D.
Ha D.
Dorchester, MA
I tried really hard to like this, but it did not work for me whatsoever. First off I applied it directly to my hand to test it out, and it stained it right away...but was horrible to blend out. I could distinctly see a line where I applied it, that would have been embarrassing on my cheek. As a newbie to makeup, I honestly don't see how I could have made it look good and blended in on my cheeks. I had high hopes for it as a lip tint, seeing as how great it was at staining! Sadly my natural lip color is way too dark and the pink tint barely shows through. In retrospect, it would have been a good product, but not for me. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. All my opinions are my own.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my #spiritvoxbox and I was so pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed this! I received the color Cheeky Pink, and it is such a bright and fun color for summer. You can control the opacity when applying on the lips by spreading the color with your fingers or a brush; definitely a buildable product. On the cheeks you have to work fast, preferably with a brush or a blending sponge, but you get a nice wash of color and it looks very natural. Not too patchy but it doesn't tend to last all day on the lips so you probably will have to reapply the color for the same boldness. This is a great dupe for the Benefit Posie Tint so consider that before you spend more money than you have to.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I reviewed this product in my Spirit VoxBox and I absolutely loved it! The color came out really nice on my lips and stayed on for most of the day (depending on what I was doing). The only complaint I have is that it tends to gravity more towards the cracks in your lips. This does give it a more natural feel, but as it starts to fade throughout the day it gives me a weird look. I will also say that this is not very great as a cheek tint. In order to use it as a cheek tint, you will need to blend it in immediately otherwise it will show where you put it on. I made the mistake of doing thin lines, so it looked like I had whiskers! Other than that, however, this product is really great as a lip tint!
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Es una especie de tinte o pintura para labios y mejillas, como su nombre lo indica. Lo positivo de este labial es que logra un color bastante natural en tus labios, tal como si no estuvieses maquillada, pero a su vez sonrosándolos. Mientras más apliques, más color añades. Lo negativo: el aplicador. Es verdaderamente un desastre utilizar un aplicador similar al de las pinturas de uñas para los labios y mucho más para las mejillas. El líquido se seca bastante rápido, por lo que cuando intenté pintar mis mejillas, dejé unas horribles líneas que no logré difuminar. Intenté aplicarlo con el dedo, pero esto tampoco funcionó. Se secó rápidamente en el dedo antes de poder aplicarlo en mi cara.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Penticton, British Columbia
In what way does the inside come as? is it a solid? creamy ? watery?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Is the stain hard to remove?
Paige B.
Paige B.
I have never heard of or used lip & cheek tint. Anyone have any suggestions on how to use/apply this?
Briana C.
Briana C.
Really looking into buying a good lip tint! What are some good ones out there?
Celia T.
Celia T.
Auburn, AL
Has anyone used anything other than the brush this has? Specifically to apply on the lips. It tickles SO much when I use it. Any other way to apply it?