BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Lovatics by Demi Lip and Cheek Tint will have you big apple blushing because of its unique see-through color and easily blendable formula at an affordable price. You will radiate as the long lasting formula adapts to your skin tone, giving you a natural-looking flush of color without missing a New York minute.

o   Benefits:

• 2-in-1 long lasting formula
  • Gives the skin a natural-looking flush of color
  • Blends easily

• How do I apply this properly on my cheeks to show up well? I can'...1 Answers
  • What is this? Is this liquid that you put on your cheeks for color?3 Answers
  • Is this a good dupe for Benefit Benetint?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Susan L.
Susan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my #spiritvoxbox and I was so pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed this! I received the color Cheeky Pink, and it is such a bright and fun color for summer. You can control the opacity when applying on the lips by spreading the color with your fingers or a brush; definitely a buildable product. On the cheeks you have to work fast, preferably with a brush or a blending sponge, but you get a nice wash of color and it looks very natural. Not too patchy but it doesn't tend to last all day on the lips so you probably will have to reapply the color for the same boldness. This is a great dupe for the Benefit Posie Tint so consider that before you spend more money than you have to.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
Yaaaaaaaay! I'm so happy to have found a budget version of Benetint in the US. I come from the UK, and used to buy the 2true brand's version for 2 quid a go :) But in the US, I couldn't find anything similar. This is exactly like Benetint. On my oily skin, literally no other blush product stays on for more than 2 hours. I use this slightly differently - I apply to clean skin before foundation. That way, I can be more heavy-handed, it doesn't rub my foundation off (it can do that...) and then as my foundation inevitably fades, the blush just shows through more, rather than less. I really hope they make this line permanent. I can dream, can't I?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bronx, NY
I got this product in the Spirit Voxbox. The product appears to look like it will be opaque, but it's actually much brighter. The applicator looks like a nail polish applicator, but I think it could be improved. I find that applying the product to the cheeks with the applicator leaves an obvious mark even after blending. I put a little bit of the product on a makeup sponge and applied and blended it from there, which produced better and less splotchy coverage. Overall, I liked it more as lip tint than a cheek tint because you can always layer color on your lips, but it may leave an obnoxious mark on the cheeks.
Emma G.
Emma G.
Portland, OR
This is such a fun take on blush! Instead of the traditional powder foundation that can lose its luster after a few hours of wear, this blush can be applied in a minimal or more intensive fashion depending both on skin tone and how rouge you want your cheeks to be. I like applying it in a few dots on my cheeks then blending out then applying a little sparkle if that's what the day calls for. As for the lip tint it stays on really well but it's definitely not a vibrant color on me since I have pink lips to begin with but sometimes the subtle pink/red tone is a nice change.
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
I received this product in the Spirit VoxBox and at first I thought it was weird that it was lip and cheek tint. But as soon as I started using it, I absolutely fell in love with it! I really like the color and it is easy to use. This lip tint is way better than any other lip product that I have used because it is long lasting and doesn't smear easily. It is also an affordable price and the product won't run out quickly since it is a liquid instead of a solid lipstick or cheek tint. This is my favorite spring product discovery and I highly recommend this product!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Okay so I don't want to call myself an addict when it comes to tints, but I might be. I love tints. They're so natural yet buildable! When I heard NYC had released some tints, I was a bit hesitant. However I'm kind of in love! For a 3.99 tint they're pretty good. The color payoff and vibrancy is great! However the staying power formula could use a little work and the packaging can be a bit confusing! Other than that if you're looking for an everyday lip product I would suggest checking these guys out!
Madi G.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved this product! I received it in my Spirit Voxbox and have been using it non stop ever since. The color was really bright and sassy. I couldn't find a way to pull it off as a cheek stain due to its bright color, but I love it as a lip stain. It stained my lips for hours through eating and drinking. The only thing I would change is the applicator. It looks like a nail polish brush and can be a bit difficult to get precise lip lines with. Overall I definitely recommend this product.
Hye Yun L.
Hye Yun L.
I received this in my Spirit Voxbox. Right now, this is one of my favorite lip tints! The brush applicator is interesting, similar to the kind in nail polish. The actual texture and spread of this liquid tint is much lighter and watery, which makes the color stain easier to apply and blend. Furthermore, the color is absolutely GORGEOUS. Beware of the taste though! Definitely don't lick your lips at all when this is applied. Other than that, this is an amazing product that I would purchases again!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
I was really skeptical about the packaging. It looks like a watery nail polish, but application is very easy. I didn't have any trouble applying this product, just be very careful when applying because this stains and is difficult to remove. It feels a little sticky when drying but that'll go away. You can build the color. The more you apply the more color you get. I received this in my spirit voxbox and the color I received is cheeky pink. I like the product but I don't think this is my color.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
I tried this in cheeky pink. Hands down 100% $3.57 DUPE for benefit posie tint. Everything is the same from the color to the packaging to the little brush applicator. This beautifully stains lips and cheeks with a lovely cool tone pink. The stain is totally non drying and doesn't come off when eating or drinking. Using it on cheeks the pigmentation is buildable and you can blend it before it dries. Love love LOVE IT! Or rather I lavato it. Yes, I went there couldn't resist.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Penticton, BC
In what way does the inside come as? is it a solid? creamy ? watery?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the stain hard to remove?
Paige B.
Paige B.
I have never heard of or used lip & cheek tint. Anyone have any suggestions on how to use/apply this?
Briana C.
Briana C.
Really looking into buying a good lip tint! What are some good ones out there?
Celia T.
Celia T.
Auburn, AL
Has anyone used anything other than the brush this has? Specifically to apply on the lips. It tickles SO much when I use it. Any other way to apply it?