NYC New York Color Lovatics by Demi Eyebrow Liner, Light Brown, 0.05 oz uploaded by Shelby H.NYC New York Color Lovatics by Demi Eyebrow Liner, Light Brown, 0.05 oz uploaded by Alysha L.NYC New York Color Lovatics by Demi Eyebrow Liner, Light Brown, 0.05 oz uploaded by Samantha A.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC New York Color Lovatics by Demi Eyebrow Liner: Sculpt, shape and create the perfect eyebrow Grooms and shapes brows Long-wear color High definition Fragrance free Dermatologist tested see more...

Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
This eyebrow pencil is ok for learning how to do brows... it doesn't last for a very long time you get what you pay for reasonable priced the little spool brush on the lid of the pencil is to hard so don't use it! Will not buy again!
Erica S.
Newark, OH
This is my all time favorite brow pencil! I'm so upset that my Walmart quit carrying NYC and I cannot find it anywhere else! It goes on great, and has a very pigmented color! I like how this doesn't make your eyebrows look like you shaded them in with a crayon! Haha. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I run out of this :/ overall, great product!! ❤
Sierra S.
This product is great! Good job NYC and Demi lovato! First off I will buy probably anything with her name on it bc I LOVE her! This is very pigmented and stays on all day! My only down side is the attached brush is very stiff and slightly painful. The brush leaves something to be desired but the product itself is awesome! Plus it's super cheap!
Diana S.
Fort Worth , TX
The best brown pencil, it glides on so easily and the brush makes it easy to distribute the product all over the brow
Ana A.
Montclair , CA
I love this pencil with a passion it work wonders and I love that fact that it comes with an eyebrow brush.
Samantha A.
Roanoke, VA
This product is definitely worth the price, it’s very low in cost but super easy to use!
Shelby H.
Eugene, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to eye brow pencil! I don’t use the brush that it comes with but the product it’s self is wonderful. A tip tho for long lasting wear is to powder your eye brows after application and blending just because it does tend to smear
Megan Y.
It's a decent brow pencil for the price, I prefer something more precise to fill in my brows, but I bought this because it was so cheap. It's a bit on the fatter side, so I wouldn't recommend to do detailed work, but it gets the job done.
Gail Y.
North Battleford
Love the colour, very pigmented, goes on great, stays great. All in all its awesome. Only thing is I'm more used to a spoolie than the little brush it comes with.
Victoria I.
This eyebrow pen it's good! I use it for the every day, easy to apply and very cheap also! I really recommend it