NYC New York Color Lovatics by Demi Eyebrow Liner, Light Brown, 0.05 oz uploaded by Samantha A.NYC New York Color Lovatics by Demi Eyebrow Liner, Light Brown, 0.05 oz uploaded by Samantha A.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Erica S.
Newark, OH
This is my all time favorite brow pencil! I'm so upset that my Walmart quit carrying NYC and I cannot find it anywhere else! It goes on great, and has a very pigmented color! I like how this doesn't make your eyebrows look like you shaded them in with a crayon! Haha. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I run out of this :/ overall, great product!! ❤
Sierra S.
This product is great! Good job NYC and Demi lovato! First off I will buy probably anything with her name on it bc I LOVE her! This is very pigmented and stays on all day! My only down side is the attached brush is very stiff and slightly painful. The brush leaves something to be desired but the product itself is awesome! Plus it's super cheap!
Ana A.
Covina, CA
I love this pencil with a passion it work wonders and I love that fact that it comes with an eyebrow brush.
Samantha A.
Roanoke, VA
This product is definitely worth the price, it’s very low in cost but super easy to use!
Gail Y.
North Battleford
Love the colour, very pigmented, goes on great, stays great. All in all its awesome. Only thing is I'm more used to a spoolie than the little brush it comes with.
Victoria I.
This eyebrow pen it's good! I use it for the every day, easy to apply and very cheap also! I really recommend it
Nicole I.
tamarac
No es muy buena la textura en mi gusto no me marca bien la ceja es muy leve la difuminacion