BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.Y.C. New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel delivers beautiful color with its long-wearing formula at a value price. Glamorize your nails with creme, glitter, frost and sheer textures. see more...

Alexis K.
Marietta, GA
This a really good polish! It’s great for the price. It’s under $5 and it’s easy to paint on your nails. I didn’t necessarily have this color but I’ve had lots of other colors in this polish. It comes in a lot of different colors. Target and Walmart carry a lot of NYC brand polishes in a lot of colors. I definitely recommend this brand if your looking for a nail polish in a certain color for cheap!
Paola M.
Lebanon
NYC nail polish has a beautiful selection of colors but the nail polishes chip within days of use. However, I really think you get what you pay for because these polishes can range from 98 cents to 2 dollars. I can’t say I would purchase this again but if you’re looking for polish under 2 dollars this could work for you.
Hannah K.
Ohio
This nail polish never drys! I painted my nails with this and waited 30 minutes (I even tried fanning them). When I was done waiting, I went to touch my nails to see it they were dry and they got all messed up because THEY STILL WEREN’T DRY. Super annoying.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
I LOVE these nail polishes. I was skeptical because of the cheaper price, but they actually do last for 1-2 weeks depending on your activity level. They have many different shades, especially at target which is where I bought mine. Highly recommend
Brittney S.
Noblesville
I love the color choices with NYC nail polish. It has a decent brush to allow for smooth application. Some colors need 3 coats to get a even color, but overall I like the product for the price. Don't forget your clear topcoat!
marti d.
This color is so pretty and great for the price you can buy at any retailer that sells polish it’s long lasting mine probably stayed on for 2 weeks with a top coat and I’m always washing my hands love nyc and would recommend trying it
Faith L.
Holland, MI
These nail polishes are my go-to for sure. Affordable, long lasting, lots of color options, and easy to find at most any store in my area. I’d definitely recommend giving this line of polishes a try.
Jamie S.
USA
Some of these are great and some are garbage. The ones I do like are beautiful and it doesn't take five coats. But the ones that I despise I feel like I need fifty coats to get it to look decent.
Miranda T.
As this does last a long time you kind of need to scrub your nails because it stays on forever. Especially with a color this dark! But it does live up to its expectations so i definitely recommend! We also have multiple shades of this in our house!
Shannon O.
These are not the best nail polishes out there. They have lots of shades and they apply super nicely and they’re very inexpensive but they chip so so easily that you need to reapply every other day. I stopped purchasing them