BY NONE

Slick, glossy polish that goes from wet to set in less than 60 seconds with a special control-flow brush that dispenses just the right amount of color for perfect application. see more...

Tanna W.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: Other more...
The  N.Y.C. New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel that I have is number 124 called "Cashmere" it is a sparkly baby blue. It is watery and does not go on very well. The handle is comfortable to use when applying, but the brush is small. I would not recommend this to anyone because it would take more time to put on than I am willing to do. The color is pretty but that is about it.
Leah P.
Dunellen, NJ
This polish stayed on for a while and didn't flake or chip right away. I like the color and but it's a little darker than I would have originally thoughts. Applies easily.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
N.Y.C. is a staple in my nail polish collection. They are inexpensive and have a wide range of colors. Not the most long wearing polish, but great for everyday. Since they are inexpensive, they work well for nail art projects such as marble designs as it requires quite a bit of polish. If you are startng to get into nail polish, this is definitely a good start.
Maddy S.
NYC nail polish is the top polish I use! It goes on very smooth and isn't very thick. One coat is nice but two coats brings out the color and makes it even more vivid! Chipping does occur if only one coat is polished, but for this price and quality, you can't beat NYC!
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
LOVE this plum color. Needs 2 coats for sure. Goes on a little thick but looks much better once dried! Found this color at Walmart and thought it might look too dark like a black but in the light you can def see the different. Cheap as well!
Gwendolyn B.
Prince George, VA
N.Y.C New York is a great nail polish that is extremely affordable. It leaves up to its name as being "long eating nail enamel" because, it really is. I would give it 10 stars and would recommend to everyone!
Chelsea O.
Wyckoff , Nj
I love nyc products. This is long lasting and cheap. Two things I always look for. I'm constantly washing my hands and most other polish comes off after a day or two. Not this. Also makes your actual nails stronger. Highly recommend.
mami k.
I love this brand it's a good brand for the price u get what u pay for all nail polishes do chip from time to time but I think this last a little longer on the wear .
pamela t.
The nail Polish does last long, however it's not super thick so you have to use multiple coats to get the correct color, which also makes it chip easier. Solid product though.
Brittney W.
I've found that with this product - you get what you pay for. While it is cheap - I've noticed that it goes on thick and chips quickly. I've found putting a clear coat on after makes the color pop better.
Jami Z.
Clifton Park , NY
How long does the polish usually last?
Does it chip?Is it pigmented enough?
Jan X.
Does this last long
Joyful s.
Lincoln , NE
Will nail polish lady more than 2 days for a mom of two active kids?
Karen M.
Lynn, MA
It this really long lasting? My nails always ship within the same day