NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

based on 2897 reviews

Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.

Highlights
anahi a.
  • i really like this product cause they are not to sticky and they do stay in your lips for a long time i also love that there is many colors to choose from! in 92 reviews.

• Whitney H.
  • its kind of sticky so that makes it long lasting, most of the colors show up as a tint on my lips but thats fine because thats what glosses are for. in 75 reviews.

• edlin c.
  • This liquid lip shine is so moist smooth and creamy smells great really add shine to my lip but not so wetty.....and affordable in 63 reviews.

• Kayla S.
  • I have tried a couple colors from the NYC Liquid Lipshine line and the color pay off is really good but I will say that they are a little sticky so I don't put a lot on, but for the price they are pretty good! in 62 reviews.

• Jackie C.
  • I have the color Nude York City, not only does it look perfect on all skin tones but it is the perfect nude color for whatever lipstick you use underneath!!! in 54 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Jennifer S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love these lip glosses! These come in a good range of shades and are very pigmented. They last longer than normal glosses and aren't too sticky either. They're inexpensive (less than two bucks! But I can get them even cheaper when I find them on sale) but they don't feel like they're cheap. The pink shades and some of the darker colors are especially nice. There are a lot of cheap glosses out there from different brands (some good, some not) but I would say this is one of the best.

Chloe S.

1 influenster found this helpful

This is my favorite lip gloss. I feel like I wear it everyday, I have the shade in honey do and really want more. I always wear it over a lipstick but you probably wouldn't have to. I like the packaging but it is nothing fancy. The smell is a sweet vanilla that I really like. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others, my absolute favorite product and it isn't sticky to me when I apply it to my lips.

Jayda S.

1 influenster found this helpful

These are really good for the price, the color payoff is really impressive to be honest for such a cheap product. The colors Honey on The Hudson (#584) and Fashion Ave Fuchsia (#579) are my favorites from this collection. I must say that i have to be careful with the colors i pick from this line because I had a pretty bad allergic reaction to a few of the lighter colors so i avoid all of those ones.

Kelly C.

1 influenster found this helpful

I think this is a good lipgloss. It's not my favorite out of all the lipsticks I've tried but it's good and I would buy other colors. This also has a strong smell of vanilla. Like most lipglosses its sticky but not one your lips and lasts for quite a long time, which is very nice. The photo is of the color Brighton Beach Peach which is the swatch in the middle.

Stephanie F.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love these! I only have one color, but it's beautiful. It's a nice natural pink with gold reflects/tiny shimmers. Normally I'm not into that at all, but they are so fine that they just make your lips look nice and plump. Plus the it's not sticky whatsoever and stays really well and wears very nicely.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Michele B.
    Michele B.

Which colors do you use the most?

9 answersOct 18 - 2013 - 8:01 a.m.
    Adriana m.
    Adriana m.

do they have more colors or only this one is great

2 answersFeb 02 - 2016 - 2:18 p.m.
    tae b.
    tae b.

Does this get everywhere when applying

6 answersApr 25 - 2015 - 4:27 a.m.
    Nicole D.
    Nicole D.

How do i get a free sample of your product.there are so many products. I want to try before i buy them cause i dont have alot of extra cash to be spending on product that i might no like that will just sit and go to waste in one of my dresser drawers. So if you can please give me some info on how to get samples and on how to safe money buying this product

4 answersApr 13 - 2015 - 6:25 p.m.
    Tina  G.
    Tina G.

What does it smell like?

5 answersMar 25 - 2015 - 3:30 a.m.
    Ashley H.
    Ashley H.

How are the quality of these lip glosses? I tend to shy away from NYC because I broke out after using their bronzers.

6 answersMar 14 - 2015 - 10:29 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION