• NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine #579 FASHION AVENUE FUCHSIA
  • NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine #577 PINK COSMO
  • NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine #578 BOWERY BLUSH
  • NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine #581 MIDTOWN MULBERRY

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.

• What's the price range for these? How many different shad...2 Answers
  • Which colors do you use the most?9 Answers
  • Does this product last a while? 2 Answers
NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

Start your review of NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • " My first though of this product had to be love at first sight. When I opened up the tube the AMAZING vanilla like smell filled my nose. This is probably the best smelling lip gloss I’ve had. The color is a beautiful glossy nude pink, I was empress how the color match my lip just perfect. The flexible tip makes it easier to trace the outline of your lips. I also love that it’s less sticky than most other brands of lip gloss. " in 296 reviews
  • "Let me start off by saying that I fell in love with this product the minute i used it. The applicator on this lip gloss isn’t like a normal lip gloss its shaped differently but i loved it because it helped get the perfect amount on my lips and it was long lasting!! " in 139 reviews
  • "i really like this product cause they are not to sticky and they do stay in your lips for a long time i also love that there is many colors to choose from!" in 92 reviews
  • "This liquid lip shine is so moist smooth and creamy smells great really add shine to my lip but not so wetty.....and affordable" in 63 reviews
  • "I have tried a couple colors from the NYC Liquid Lipshine line and the color pay off is really good but I will say that they are a little sticky so I don't put a lot on, but for the price they are pretty good!" in 62 reviews
Slc, UT
I've always worn mac up until I moved to Utah from Kansas I really like the prolong wear because I'm a flight attendant and I work long hours so I need my make up to last all day
Oakdale, NY
One of my absolute favorite lipcolor formulas. The color covers in one swipe and all the colors I've tried have been so beautiful creamy. The pinks in particular look wild in the tube, but somehow don't look ridiculous. Bold, but wearable. Very shiny without being sticky or greasy.
Review for: #582 NUDE YORK CITY more...
it makes me sad that stores don't carry it any more. luckily I found it on Amazon. Love this product! if I was Oprah this would be a must have gift!!! inexpensive and works great, no bad taste or not sticky on lips!!!
Stroudsburg , PA
Review for: #585 MIDTOWN MOCHA, #575 BRIGHTON BEACH PEACH, Shine, Nude York City 582 more...
This is a nice everyday lipgloss . I really like all the colors I have if this. It lasts for a while if your not eating or drinking. It will definitely have to be reapplied if you want to wear it all day. Good lipgloss though.
If only NYC would bring this color back in their liquid lipshine product! I’ve never found a better pink  shade, nor a better textured lipgloss than this! I can still find a few on EBay, but I realize they won’t last forever.
N Chesterfld, VA
I have almost every shade the have. I love the way it glides on and the way it drys fast and last long.its very affordable and sold at most stores even dollar store.ive gotten all mine for 1dollar or under. I'd recommend it to everyone
Sunset, TX
Review for: #574 CITY'S CLEAR more...
Attempting to address the issue of a tube component I went with this which has an applicator and a doe foot. I feel as though this product is very similar to the tube glass of the same brand re-packaged into a different kind of application. It does get a little tacky and sticky on the lip however I do you like the bright sign that it gives you. One bonus of selecting this versus the tube is that you don’t have to worry about it irrupt doing in your purse when you carry it.
Tampa, FL
Henryville , IN
Review for: #574 CITY'S CLEAR more...
This is a decent gloss. It applies smoothly and feels good on the lips. The staying power is what you would expect from an inexpensive gloss, but I used this clear over another lip color that is matte and dry and I really liked the way it looked and felt.
Brookline, NH
Review for: #577 PINK COSMO more...
This product was okay, it kind of left my lips extremely sticky ( but that’s just what lipgloss does) and it did not last very long, I had to keep reapplying. It did have nice packaging and was very easy to put on , the wand it shaped good!
MIAMI, FL
Do you find this gloss sticky?
Florence , AL
Would you recommend this to someone who has never worn lip gloss?
How long does the gloss last while wearing?
Middletown, NY
Do you wear this lip gloss by itself of over another lip product?

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email