influenster

influenster

Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.

Highlights
anahi a.
  • i really like this product cause they are not to sticky and they do stay in your lips for a long time i also love that there is many colors to choose from! in 92 reviews.

• Whitney H.
  • its kind of sticky so that makes it long lasting, most of the colors show up as a tint on my lips but thats fine because thats what glosses are for. in 75 reviews.

• edlin c.
  • This liquid lip shine is so moist smooth and creamy smells great really add shine to my lip but not so wetty.....and affordable in 63 reviews.

• Kayla S.
  • I have tried a couple colors from the NYC Liquid Lipshine line and the color pay off is really good but I will say that they are a little sticky so I don't put a lot on, but for the price they are pretty good! in 62 reviews.

• Jackie C.
  • I have the color Nude York City, not only does it look perfect on all skin tones but it is the perfect nude color for whatever lipstick you use underneath!!! in 54 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Jayda S.

1 influenster found this helpful

These are really good for the price, the color payoff is really impressive to be honest for such a cheap product. The colors Honey on The Hudson (#584) and Fashion Ave Fuchsia (#579) are my favorites from this collection. I must say that i have to be careful with the colors i pick from this line because I had a pretty bad allergic reaction to a few of the lighter colors so i avoid all of those ones.

Stephanie F.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love these! I only have one color, but it's beautiful. It's a nice natural pink with gold reflects/tiny shimmers. Normally I'm not into that at all, but they are so fine that they just make your lips look nice and plump. Plus the it's not sticky whatsoever and stays really well and wears very nicely.

Zoe E.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love these lip glosses, they are one of my favourites. I find that they are not sticky and the couple of colours I have are great, and I am always looking for more. I also love the applicator as it makes them easy to apply nicely.

Carly P.

1 influenster found this helpful

the color is vibrant and eye catching but there are better lipglosses out there. this one in particular seems extra sticky and gets everywhere. I've been through a few of these where they just explode in my purse. not the best

Rachel W.

1 influenster found this helpful

inexpensive which is great but sticky. I can't stand sticky lip glosses, I tend to rely more on a lip balm for shine so glosses can be a tough sell with the stickiness.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Michele B.
    Michele B.

Which colors do you use the most?

9 answersOct 18 - 2013 - 8:01 a.m.
    Adriana m.
    Adriana m.

do they have more colors or only this one is great

2 answersFeb 02 - 2016 - 2:18 p.m.
    tae b.
    tae b.

Does this get everywhere when applying

5 answersApr 25 - 2015 - 4:27 a.m.
    Nicole D.
    Nicole D.

How do i get a free sample of your product.there are so many products. I want to try before i buy them cause i dont have alot of extra cash to be spending on product that i might no like that will just sit and go to waste in one of my dresser drawers. So if you can please give me some info on how to get samples and on how to safe money buying this product

4 answersApr 13 - 2015 - 6:25 p.m.
    Tina  G.
    Tina G.

What does it smell like?

4 answersMar 25 - 2015 - 3:30 a.m.
    Ashley H.
    Ashley H.

How are the quality of these lip glosses? I tend to shy away from NYC because I broke out after using their bronzers.

6 answersMar 14 - 2015 - 10:29 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now