29 varieties available
NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine
Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.see more...
Top Questions See all 514 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine
- " My first though of this product had to be love at first sight. When I opened up the tube the AMAZING vanilla like smell filled my nose. This is probably the best smelling lip gloss I’ve had. The color is a beautiful glossy nude pink, I was empress how the color match my lip just perfect. The flexible tip makes it easier to trace the outline of your lips. I also love that it’s less sticky than most other brands of lip gloss. " in 296 reviews
- "Let me start off by saying that I fell in love with this product the minute i used it. The applicator on this lip gloss isn’t like a normal lip gloss its shaped differently but i loved it because it helped get the perfect amount on my lips and it was long lasting!! " in 139 reviews
- "i really like this product cause they are not to sticky and they do stay in your lips for a long time i also love that there is many colors to choose from!" in 92 reviews
- "This liquid lip shine is so moist smooth and creamy smells great really add shine to my lip but not so wetty.....and affordable" in 63 reviews
- "I have tried a couple colors from the NYC Liquid Lipshine line and the color pay off is really good but I will say that they are a little sticky so I don't put a lot on, but for the price they are pretty good!" in 62 reviews
Pretty good little gloss. I only own 1 shade of this so i can’t speak for the whole range. The wear is very good. There is a slight weird taste and scent but it disappears pretty quickly.
Anastasia of Beverly HillsLiquid Glow Highlighter. NYX CosmeticsAway We Glow Illuminating Powder. CliniquePop Lip Shadow Cushion Matte Lip Powder. Fenty BeautyKilowatt Freestyle Highlighter. Anastasia of Beverly HillsBlush Trios. L'Oreal ParisInfallible Galaxy Stick. SmashboxPhoto Finish Primerizer.
Review for: #574 CITY'S CLEAR more...
This is a decent gloss. It applies smoothly and feels good on the lips. The staying power is what you would expect from an inexpensive gloss, but I used this clear over another lip color that is matte and dry and I really liked the way it looked and felt.
This product was okay, it kind of left my lips extremely sticky ( but that’s just what lipgloss does) and it did not last very long, I had to keep reapplying. It did have nice packaging and was very easy to put on , the wand it shaped good!
This is so clear and long-lasting and it smells so good. And it's very cheap. Got mine for $1 and some change from Kmart. I like the flat applicator. The packaging is nice. I would definitely recommend it!
It’s a very toned and beutiful tinted color. It met my expectations overall it was very beautiful. It was very easy to apply and it lasts for a while. The packaging is normally nice and neat. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Review for: Shine, Nude York City 582, Shine Lip Prospect Pink more...
I really love these! One of them is a beautiful pink with gold and peach reflects,the other is a more nude color with peachy shimmers in it that looks stunning over nude or brown lipsticks! They apply quite well,aren't very sticky,smell amazing,have great pigment and wear well,without sliding everywhere! The applicator is small and easy to use. I would definitely recommend.
Los liquid lipshine son precisamente eso, labiales líquidos, una pasada y tienen un color intenso en los labios y muy real al color que se ve en el tubo. Tienen un olor particular, pero nada muy intenso o molesto, por lo menos para mí, y a pesar de ser brillantes, no tienen la sensación pegajosa de los brillos labiales. La intensidad baja un poquito durante el día, pero el color dura horas. -
Q & A
Do you find this gloss sticky?
Would you recommend this to someone who has never worn lip gloss?
How long does the gloss last while wearing?
Do you guys like the color selection? which one is your favorite?
Do you wear this lip gloss by itself of over another lip product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos