Add a Photo

By NYC NEW YORK COLOR
#40 in Lip Gloss

Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.

Photos (281)
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY

I was able to try this gloss thanks to a Walmart Beauty Box. I have to admit, I'm quite impressed. I haven't tried too many NYC products over the years, but this one has prompted me to take a closer look at the line. This gloss is quite nice. The color is shear, but holds a great shine. It is a tad thicker than some other glosses, but I like that because it seems to last a bit longer. That said, it's not going to stick around for hours before wearing down, but it does last up much better than I expected. It's a pretty shade that doesn't wash out the lips, and the shimmer in it is fine, and quite pretty. I'm definitely going to be giving a few of these glosses, especially this shade, in stockings this year!
Frances S.
Frances S.

I bought the lip shine in the color Bowery Rose and I definitely love the color. It's a very flattering pink with a slight sparkle to it. The outside packaging is pretty cool and modern. The lip gloss itself is slightly sticky, which is okay because it's lip gloss. I tend to wear this when I wear my hair back to prevent sticking. Something I don't like about it is the amount of times you need to reapply and the shape of the applicator. The applicator head is very flat and rectangular which makes for less easy application.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

I didn't really expect to like this product because it's a gloss and I'm not a gloss person, but it really blew me out of the water. It's not sticky or overly slippery, so it stays pretty still on the lips. It's almost velvety, and it gives a brilliant shine. It's not very longwearing, but I've never encountered a gloss that was. It smells like candy, but not too much to bear. I recommend the clear color because it gives versatility to what you can put under it. Very cheap, very awesome. Love!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I love these lip glosses! These come in a good range of shades and are very pigmented. They last longer than normal glosses and aren't too sticky either. They're inexpensive (less than two bucks! But I can get them even cheaper when I find them on sale) but they don't feel like they're cheap. The pink shades and some of the darker colors are especially nice. There are a lot of cheap glosses out there from different brands (some good, some not) but I would say this is one of the best.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Foristell, MO

This is my favorite lip gloss. I feel like I wear it everyday, I have the shade in honey do and really want more. I always wear it over a lipstick but you probably wouldn't have to. I like the packaging but it is nothing fancy. The smell is a sweet vanilla that I really like. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others, my absolute favorite product and it isn't sticky to me when I apply it to my lips.
Jayda S.
Jayda S.

These are really good for the price, the color payoff is really impressive to be honest for such a cheap product. The colors Honey on The Hudson (#584) and Fashion Ave Fuchsia (#579) are my favorites from this collection. I must say that i have to be careful with the colors i pick from this line because I had a pretty bad allergic reaction to a few of the lighter colors so i avoid all of those ones.
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.

Los liquid lipshine son precisamente eso, labiales líquidos, una pasada y tienen un color intenso en los labios y muy real al color que se ve en el tubo. Tienen un olor particular, pero nada muy intenso o molesto, por lo menos para mí, y a pesar de ser brillantes, no tienen la sensación pegajosa de los brillos labiales. La intensidad baja un poquito durante el día, pero el color dura horas. -
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

I think this is a good lip gloss. It's not my favorite out of all the lipsticks I've tried but it's good and I would buy other colors. This also has a strong smell of vanilla. Like most lip glosses its sticky but not one your lips and lasts for quite a long time, which is very nice. The photo is of the color Brighton Beach Peach which is the swatch in the middle.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Muskegon, MI

OMG! I absolutely love this! The color lasts forever and doesn't smear so much. I always get compliments when I use it. I think there is addictive stuff in it though like some ChapStick's. When I didn't use it, my lips felt dry and I was going crazy looking for something to hydrate them. Smells great too and not like wax, or other funky smelling lipshines.
Lexx H.
Lexx H.

I really like this product. It adds the extra shine when your lips need that little something. The downside is it doesn't last that long. I found myself having to frequently re-apply it. But it doesn't dry out your lips. It's easy to apply. And it makes your lips feel super smooth. It's also affordable. I would recommend this product. :)
Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL

Do you find this gloss sticky?
nicole w.
nicole w.
Florence, AL

Would you recommend this to someone who has never worn lip gloss?
Blanca O.
Blanca O.

How long does the gloss last while wearing?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.

Do you guys like the color selection? which one is your favorite?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Do you wear this lip gloss by itself of over another lip product?

Join Now