influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
anahi a.
  • i really like this product cause they are not to sticky and they do stay in your lips for a long time i also love that there is many colors to choose from! in 92 reviews.

• Whitney H.
  • its kind of sticky so that makes it long lasting, most of the colors show up as a tint on my lips but thats fine because thats what glosses are for. in 75 reviews.

• edlin c.
  • This liquid lip shine is so moist smooth and creamy smells great really add shine to my lip but not so wetty.....and affordable in 63 reviews.

• Kayla S.
  • I have tried a couple colors from the NYC Liquid Lipshine line and the color pay off is really good but I will say that they are a little sticky so I don't put a lot on, but for the price they are pretty good! in 62 reviews.

• Jackie C.
  • I have the color Nude York City, not only does it look perfect on all skin tones but it is the perfect nude color for whatever lipstick you use underneath!!! in 54 reviews.

• Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    lonyea b.

2 influensters found this helpful

i love this line of lip gloss it leaves my lip soft and healthy the lip gloss is not to pigmented but its just the right amount of pigment they leaves your lips really pretty a good for any day

2 influensters found this helpful

At such an inexpensive price, this gloss really delivers. I LOVE the drama it adds when applied over lipstick.

Angela P.

2 influensters found this helpful

They come in great colors that last for hours and the scents are a extra bonus.

Ashly F.

1 influenster found this helpful

I was hesitant to purchase these at first (something about the brand reminds me of my tween years, when I was listening to Hansen and watching Dawson's Creek).
    Still, I tried out "Brighton Beach Peach" in a quest for a coral colored lip gloss and was so impressed with this product that I subsequently purchased a few other colors. I love this! The colors are pretty without being overly pigmented, the formula is hydrating without being sticky and lasts a long time. I particularly like "Honey on the Hudson," which is a mauve/plum-like gloss that looks good with everything. I wear it in a corporate setting every day and do not feel like a teeny-bopper at all.

Anastasia V.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have the Wine and Dine, a universally flattering color, in my opinion, depending on how thick you put it on. I love the color, I love that it's not glittery but it is shimmery, and I LOVE the applicator! I have defined points in my top lip, and this applicator was actually kind of fun to use on them. The bummer thing was that it wouldn't stay on for very long. Take a drink, its gone; cough, its gone. For me it only cost a dollar; worth the money!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Michele B.
    Michele B.

Which colors do you use the most?

7 answersOct 18 - 2013 - 8:01 a.m.
    Ruby T.
    Ruby T.

Is this highly pigmented??? Or is it not how much does this cost??

6 answersDec 19 - 2013 - 2:37 p.m.
    bella c.
    bella c.

Whats the thing you like the most about this product?

2 answersOct 28 - 2013 - 12:30 p.m.
    Danielle A.
    Danielle A.

Does this brand leave your lips feeling sticky?

10 answersOct 27 - 2013 - 4:43 a.m.
    Shalyse W.

Is this gloss sheer or should it be worn over a lipstick? What kind of coverage does it give?

6 answersSep 25 - 2013 - 10:04 p.m.
    Destiny Q.
    Destiny Q.

Does it make your lips softer?

6 answersSep 08 - 2013 - 2:43 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now