Add a Photo

By NYC New York Color

#68 in Lip Gloss

Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.

Photos (270)
Megan A.
Megan A.
Monroe, MI

This lip gloss is great! I don't usually like lip gloss because I have never found one that didn't make my lips stick together and also didn't make my lips look, too glossy. But this lip gloss is great! I got mine that I wore at prom, at Walmart for less than a dollar. It was great! Now I wear it almost every day!
Ryan B.
Ryan B.
Midway City, Ca

I received the NYC liquid lipshine in "Nude York City" ... LOVE it! ... I buy 2 or 3 at a time now... Have turned a few friends on to it too... Super inexpensive. Easy to find. Great neutral color. Not too sticky. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap, easy, & neutral color gloss.
Jaqueline V.
Jaqueline V.

I love this lipshine . The formula is very confi and not sticky . Beautiful variety of color .
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Escanaba, MI

I love NCY lip color!! I have Rockaway Ruby and I love it! It's so hard finding a lip color that I like and isn't too glossy. It's perfect! I plan on buying more very soon! Couldn't be more happy!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Knoxville , TN

I wasn't really impressed with this product I felt like my lips were really sticky and wet all day and I hated it, but I'm not really a lipgloss kind of person so that has some play in it. The color was nice and it was very affordable
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA

These are fantastic lip glosses. I have quite a few of them. Not sticky at all. I wouldn't say long lasting, but only need to apply a couple of times to have full color. I love NYC❤️ yes I will be buying again.
Dannielle M.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE

This is a very affordable lip gloss you can typically find it under $2. The pigmentation is very good in it and my favorite colors are Nude York City and Soho Peach. These are some of my go to glosses and I wear them just about every day.
Mayda R.
Mayda R.
Brazil

Esses batons tem uma boa fixação, cobertura, não escorrem nos lábios, tem uma textura muito boa. Um preço justo pela qualidade.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Denver, CO

Amazing!! I love this lip gloss! I wear it every day. I bought it at Walmart for I think $1.99? This lasts SUPER long and I can eat lunch without it wearing off. I definitely think this product is a great deal. I have stocked up on all of my favorite colors.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Loved this product! It truly lasted on my lips, was easy to apply and use! I was skeptical at first but ended up loving the product. Met my expectations! I did not like the container it was in however, but not a big deal! And recommend to my friends!
Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL

Do you find this gloss sticky?
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
Oct. 22, 2012, 9:49 a.m.
Not at all, it has a really nice creamy feel to it when you apply it and it last a long time
Blanca O.
Blanca O.

How long does the gloss last while wearing?
Rose G.
Rose G.
Sept. 29, 2012, 11:13 a.m.
I would have to say about 4 hours when not eating or excessively talking. Longer if you wear a lip primer like Too Faced Lip Insurance under it. Hope this helps.
nicole w.
nicole w.
Florence, AL

Would you recommend this to someone who has never worn lip gloss?
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Aug. 2, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
Yes I would, Check out my makeup videos at Trina Beauty on Youtube
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Fairfield, CA

do you guys like the color selection? which one is your favorite?
KK W.
KK W.
Oct. 20, 2012, 6:14 p.m.
Nude
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Do you wear this lip gloss by itself of over another lip product?
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Nov. 7, 2012, 12:52 p.m.
Hey Erica! I like to wear this lipgloss by itself. It is super pigmented alone. You can wear the clear gloss over a stain or a lipstick though.

Join Now