BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine
  • "i really like this product cause they are not to sticky and they do stay in your lips for a long time i also love that there is many colors to choose from!" in 92 reviews
  • "its kind of sticky so that makes it long lasting, most of the colors show up as a tint on my lips but thats fine because thats what glosses are for." in 75 reviews
  • "This liquid lip shine is so moist smooth and creamy smells great really add shine to my lip but not so wetty.....and affordable" in 63 reviews
  • "I have tried a couple colors from the NYC Liquid Lipshine line and the color pay off is really good but I will say that they are a little sticky so I don't put a lot on, but for the price they are pretty good!" in 62 reviews
  • "I have the color Nude York City, not only does it look perfect on all skin tones but it is the perfect nude color for whatever lipstick you use underneath!!!" in 54 reviews
Frances S.
I bought the lip shine in the color Bowery Rose and I definitely love the color. It's a very flattering pink with a slight sparkle to it. The outside packaging is pretty cool and modern. The lip gloss itself is slightly sticky, which is okay because it's lip gloss. I tend to wear this when I wear my hair back to prevent sticking. Something I don't like about it is the amount of times you need to reapply and the shape of the applicator. The applicator head is very flat and rectangular which makes for less easy application.
Jock G.
I have dry flaky lip all year round and becomes more serious on cold months. This is a nice longish lasting lip gloss and it seems to moisturize my lips-or so I thought. I tried these for two reasons 1. to hydrate 2.To have that lip shine effect. It did deliver for the shine effect but failed miserably on the hydration part. I don't know but I maybe wrong with the assumption that it should be hydrating. I'l rely on petroleum jelly instead.
Jeniffer B.
Los liquid lipshine son precisamente eso, labiales líquidos, una pasada y tienen un color intenso en los labios y muy real al color que se ve en el tubo. Tienen un olor particular, pero nada muy intenso o molesto, por lo menos para mí, y a pesar de ser brillantes, no tienen la sensación pegajosa de los brillos labiales. La intensidad baja un poquito durante el día, pero el color dura horas. -
Lexx H.
Review for: #582 NUDE YORK CITY
I really like this product. It adds the extra shine when your lips need that little something. The downside is it doesn't last that long. I found myself having to frequently re-apply it. But it doesn't dry out your lips. It's easy to apply. And it makes your lips feel super smooth. It's also affordable. I would recommend this product. :)
Raven S.
Camden, AR
Review for: #582 NUDE YORK CITY
Pretty much your basic clear lip gloss. It has a really thick viscosity which is nice. It smells like a sugar cookie which is wonderful! The applicator stick is a good size that aids in full coverage. Make sure you don't have any foundation or anything on your lips before you apply because it can mess up the whole thing! Would recommend!
Megan A.
Monroe, MI
This lip gloss is great! I don't usually like lip gloss because I have never found one that didn't make my lips stick together and also didn't make my lips look, too glossy. But this lip gloss is great! I got mine that I wore at prom, at Walmart for less than a dollar. It was great! Now I wear it almost every day!
Ryan B.
Midway city, CA
I received the NYC liquid lipshine in "Nude York City" ... LOVE it! ... I buy 2 or 3 at a time now... Have turned a few friends on to it too... Super inexpensive. Easy to find. Great neutral color. Not too sticky. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap, easy, & neutral color gloss.
Zoey M.
Portland, OR
Review for: Shine Lip Prospect Pink
the liquid lip shine is just that, liquid lipsticks, a pass and have an intense color on the lips and very real to the color that is seen in the tube. it have a particular smell, but nothing very intense or annoying, at least for me, and despite being bright, it doesn't have the sticky feel of lip gloss.
Aubrey C.
Liberty Hill, TX
I love this lip gloss. It applies very evenly, and the color is just perfect. I also love the smell. It does not smell chemically like many of the others. This was the first time I used it, and I will definitely use it again. The price is reasonable and the product can last for a long time.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
I've come to really enjoy NYC products. They are cheap and they are very pigmented. I have their lip stick, lip gloss and palettes and their blush. Okay,I own a lot of their stuff. I like it because it's not expensive and it works good. I haven't really heard anything bad about this brand.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Do you find this gloss sticky?
nicole w.
Florence, AL
Would you recommend this to someone who has never worn lip gloss?
Blanca O.
How long does the gloss last while wearing?
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys like the color selection? which one is your favorite?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Do you wear this lip gloss by itself of over another lip product?