Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • I love how it feels when you apply it, and the color lasts for a really long time without the gloss feeling sticky! in 92 reviews.

• The formula gives out a lot of shine.It's a bit sticky which makes it long lasting and the smell is delicious. in 75 reviews.

• The color I got wasn't one that I would have chosen but It goes on so smooth,smells great and lasts a long time! in 63 reviews.

• With that being said when you first apply the gloss it's a little sticky for my liking but not in a completely bad way. in 62 reviews.

• At first I thought the color would be too light on my skin tone but NYC Liquid Lip Shine in nude was just right. in 54 reviews.

• Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    lonyea b.
    lonyea b.

2 influensters found this helpful

i love this line of lip gloss it leaves my lip soft and healthy the lip gloss is not to pigmented but its just the right amount of pigment they leaves your lips really pretty a good for any day

2 influensters found this helpful

At such an inexpensive price, this gloss really delivers. I LOVE the drama it adds when applied over lipstick.

Angela P.
    Angela P.

2 influensters found this helpful

They come in great colors that last for hours and the scents are a extra bonus.

Ashly F.
    Ashly F.

1 influenster found this helpful

I was hesitant to purchase these at first (something about the brand reminds me of my tween years, when I was listening to Hansen and watching Dawson's Creek).

Still, I tried out "Brighton Beach Peach" in a quest for a coral colored lip gloss and was so impressed with this product that I subsequently purchased a few other colors. I love this! The colors are pretty without being overly pigmented, the formula is hydrating without being sticky and lasts a long time. I particularly like "Honey on the Hudson," which is a mauve/plum-like gloss that looks good with everything. I wear it in a corporate setting every day and do not feel like a teeny-bopper at all.

Anastasia V.
    Anastasia V.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have the Wine and Dine, a universally flattering color, in my opinion, depending on how thick you put it on. I love the color, I love that it's not glittery but it is shimmery, and I LOVE the applicator! I have defined points in my top lip, and this applicator was actually kind of fun to use on them. The bummer thing was that it wouldn't stay on for very long. Take a drink, its gone; cough, its gone. For me it only cost a dollar; worth the money!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Michele B.
    Michele B.

Which colors do you use the most?

3 answers Oct 18 - 2013 - 8:01 a.m.
    Ruby T.
    Ruby T.

Is this highly pigmented??? Or is it not how much does this cost??

4 answers Dec 19 - 2013 - 2:37 p.m.
    bella c.
    bella c.

Whats the thing you like the most about this product?

2 answers Oct 28 - 2013 - 12:30 p.m.
    Danielle A.
    Danielle A.

Does this brand leave your lips feeling sticky?

10 answers Oct 27 - 2013 - 4:43 a.m.
    Shalyse W.

Is this gloss sheer or should it be worn over a lipstick? What kind of coverage does it give?

5 answers Sep 25 - 2013 - 10:04 p.m.
    Destiny Q.
    Destiny Q.

Does it make your lips softer?

5 answers Sep 08 - 2013 - 2:43 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION