NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine uploaded by Amanda B.NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine uploaded by sam d.NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine uploaded by Yolanda R.See all 285 photos
29 colors available

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.

• Which colors do you use the most?The nude one and mulberry sooo... 9 Answers
  • Does this product last a while? They have for me!! I want the ... 1 Answers
  • I've heard that NYC has really pretty...Be the first to answer!
Photos (284)
  • "i really like this product cause they are not to sticky and they do stay in your lips for a long time i also love that there is many colors to choose from!" in 92 reviews
  • "its kind of sticky so that makes it long lasting, most of the colors show up as a tint on my lips but thats fine because thats what glosses are for." in 75 reviews
  • "This liquid lip shine is so moist smooth and creamy smells great really add shine to my lip but not so wetty.....and affordable" in 63 reviews
  • "I have tried a couple colors from the NYC Liquid Lipshine line and the color pay off is really good but I will say that they are a little sticky so I don't put a lot on, but for the price they are pretty good!" in 62 reviews
  • "I have the color Nude York City, not only does it look perfect on all skin tones but it is the perfect nude color for whatever lipstick you use underneath!!!" in 54 reviews
Frances S.
Frances S.
I bought the lip shine in the color Bowery Rose and I definitely love the color. It's a very flattering pink with a slight sparkle to it. The outside packaging is pretty cool and modern. The lip gloss itself is slightly sticky, which is okay because it's lip gloss. I tend to wear this when I wear my hair back to prevent sticking. Something I don't like about it is the amount of times you need to reapply and the shape of the applicator. The applicator head is very flat and rectangular which makes for less easy application.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I love these lip glosses! These come in a good range of shades and are very pigmented. They last longer than normal glosses and aren't too sticky either. They're inexpensive (less than two bucks! But I can get them even cheaper when I find them on sale) but they don't feel like they're cheap. The pink shades and some of the darker colors are especially nice. There are a lot of cheap glosses out there from different brands (some good, some not) but I would say this is one of the best.
Jock G.
Jock G.
I have dry flaky lip all year round and becomes more serious on cold months. This is a nice longish lasting lip gloss and it seems to moisturize my lips-or so I thought. I tried these for two reasons 1. to hydrate 2.To have that lip shine effect. It did deliver for the shine effect but failed miserably on the hydration part. I don't know but I maybe wrong with the assumption that it should be hydrating. I'l rely on petroleum jelly instead.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Foristell, MO
This is my favorite lip gloss. I feel like I wear it everyday, I have the shade in honey do and really want more. I always wear it over a lipstick but you probably wouldn't have to. I like the packaging but it is nothing fancy. The smell is a sweet vanilla that I really like. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others, my absolute favorite product and it isn't sticky to me when I apply it to my lips.
Jayda S.
Jayda S.
These are really good for the price, the color payoff is really impressive to be honest for such a cheap product. The colors Honey on The Hudson (#584) and Fashion Ave Fuchsia (#579) are my favorites from this collection. I must say that i have to be careful with the colors i pick from this line because I had a pretty bad allergic reaction to a few of the lighter colors so i avoid all of those ones.
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.
Los liquid lipshine son precisamente eso, labiales líquidos, una pasada y tienen un color intenso en los labios y muy real al color que se ve en el tubo. Tienen un olor particular, pero nada muy intenso o molesto, por lo menos para mí, y a pesar de ser brillantes, no tienen la sensación pegajosa de los brillos labiales. La intensidad baja un poquito durante el día, pero el color dura horas. -
Emily A.
Emily A.
Jefferson, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: Shine Lip Prospect Pink
Not my favorite due to the fact that I dislike the flavor smell and texture of this lip gloss. It also has a sticky feel to it which I disliked. When I am in a jam and need a cheap and easy to acquire lip gloss, this works in a bind, but I consider it a throw away or something I can use and lose. I do like trying new colors with this brand tho due to the cheaper price.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
I think this is a good lip gloss. It's not my favorite out of all the lipsticks I've tried but it's good and I would buy other colors. This also has a strong smell of vanilla. Like most lip glosses its sticky but not one your lips and lasts for quite a long time, which is very nice. The photo is of the color Brighton Beach Peach which is the swatch in the middle.
Lexx H.
Lexx H.
May 28, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: #582 NUDE YORK CITY
I really like this product. It adds the extra shine when your lips need that little something. The downside is it doesn't last that long. I found myself having to frequently re-apply it. But it doesn't dry out your lips. It's easy to apply. And it makes your lips feel super smooth. It's also affordable. I would recommend this product. :)
Raven S.
Raven S.
Camden, AR
June 3, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: #582 NUDE YORK CITY
Pretty much your basic clear lip gloss. It has a really thick viscosity which is nice. It smells like a sugar cookie which is wonderful! The applicator stick is a good size that aids in full coverage. Make sure you don't have any foundation or anything on your lips before you apply because it can mess up the whole thing! Would recommend!
Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Do you find this gloss sticky?
Blanca O.
Blanca O.
How long does the gloss last while wearing?
nicole w.
nicole w.
Florence, AL
Would you recommend this to someone who has never worn lip gloss?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys like the color selection? which one is your favorite?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Do you wear this lip gloss by itself of over another lip product?