29 varieties available
NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine
4.53 / 5 based on 3,333 Reviews
Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.see more...
Top Questions See all 98 Q&A
- "i really like this product cause they are not to sticky and they do stay in your lips for a long time i also love that there is many colors to choose from!" in 92 reviews
- "This liquid lip shine is so moist smooth and creamy smells great really add shine to my lip but not so wetty.....and affordable" in 63 reviews
- "I have tried a couple colors from the NYC Liquid Lipshine line and the color pay off is really good but I will say that they are a little sticky so I don't put a lot on, but for the price they are pretty good!" in 62 reviews
- "I have the color Nude York City, not only does it look perfect on all skin tones but it is the perfect nude color for whatever lipstick you use underneath!!!" in 54 reviews
- "I love this lipshine because it's non sticky, it has a great sponge applicator, the pigmentation is really impressive especially for the prince point and it doesn't have a weird smell!" in 45 reviews
Review for: #577 PINK COSMO more...
This product was okay, it kind of left my lips extremely sticky ( but that’s just what lipgloss does) and it did not last very long, I had to keep reapplying. It did have nice packaging and was very easy to put on , the wand it shaped good!
This is so clear and long-lasting and it smells so good. And it's very cheap. Got mine for $1 and some change from Kmart. I like the flat applicator. The packaging is nice. I would definitely recommend it!
Review for: Shine, Nude York City 582, Shine Lip Prospect Pink more...
I really love these! One of them is a beautiful pink with gold and peach reflects,the other is a more nude color with peachy shimmers in it that looks stunning over nude or brown lipsticks! They apply quite well,aren't very sticky,smell amazing,have great pigment and wear well,without sliding everywhere! The applicator is small and easy to use. I would definitely recommend.
Pretty good little gloss. I only own 1 shade of this so i can’t speak for the whole range. The wear is very good. There is a slight weird taste and scent but it disappears pretty quickly.
Review for: #574 CITY'S CLEAR more...
I got this to add a shine on top of matte lip colors. The consistency is really thick so at times it will smear my color and not make it as vibrant. The wand picks up the color and when put back into the tube, it changes the color. I'm not sure if I will buy this again, as I don't use it very often. But it is nice to add a clear shine on top of things.
Anastasia of Beverly HillsLiquid Glow Highlighter. NYX CosmeticsAway We Glow Illuminating Powder. CliniquePop Lip Shadow Cushion Matte Lip Powder. Fenty BeautyKilowatt Freestyle Highlighter. Anastasia of Beverly HillsBlush Trios. L'Oreal ParisInfallible Galaxy Stick. SmashboxPhoto Finish Primerizer.
Review for: #574 CITY'S CLEAR more...
This is a decent gloss. It applies smoothly and feels good on the lips. The staying power is what you would expect from an inexpensive gloss, but I used this clear over another lip color that is matte and dry and I really liked the way it looked and felt.
this last all day on me the color is super pigmented and i love my colors which are darker the last all day and by the end i can was it off only downfall stains skin
Q & A
Do you find this gloss sticky?
Would you recommend this to someone who has never worn lip gloss?
How long does the gloss last while wearing?
Do you guys like the color selection? which one is your favorite?
Do you wear this lip gloss by itself of over another lip product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos