BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Jessica V.
This eyeliner is my favorite liner! It's so dark and it lasts really nicely throughout the day. It doesn't smudge or flake, it stays put all day long! It's also very affordable. I have gone through many many many of these eyeliners over the years and I will continue to purchase it! 💜
Samiha R.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE LINER OF ALL TIME! This is SO black, matte finish, the brush is super thin so you can make the thinnest and sharpest winged liner ever! And this is super affordable! I went to a Duane Reade in the city by my job and they had a sale on these and it was only .39 cents, NO LIE! So I've definitely racked up on these. they last all day, smudge proof; however, if you are a teary eyed person this will smear on you because it's not waterproof, otherwise it will not move until you touch it or take it off. Excellent product!
Shonti T.
Vancouver, WA
This is my go to eyeliner, the brush tip applicator is the perfect size to do both simple and dramatic eye looks. This product goes on smoothly and has sort of a matte finish. Doesn't flake stays on all day.
Jaina P.
Gilbert, AZ
I LOVE this eyeliner! It is a brush tip applicator, but it comes to a point so you can be really precise with it. The color is very pigmented and creamy, but dries quickly. It is fairly waterproof so long as you don't rub it when it's wet. The only complaint I can find is that as the product goes onto your eye it can sometimes get a little streaky, but if I go over that spot one more time, it is perfect! This is a great everyday eyeliner and it very quick and easy to apply.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
MY NUMBER 1 FAV. EYELINER OF ALL TIMES! I wear this eyeliner all the time when I put on makeup! Highly recommend it!
mariana b.
stockton, a
As far as drugstores eyeliner, hands down the Best, matt black, doesn't crack , especially in the corners of your eyes, long wearing wich is a Plus, an cost so inexpensive, love the clean Wing it gives..
Vilma V.
Decided to try this liquid liner after watching a tutorial by Chrisspy, an MUA and Ipsy stylist. It's a good liner for the price ($3).
Long lasting. Dries to a matte finish. Makes winged liner easy to apply.
Courtney H.
I have been using this same liquid liner for YEARS. Any time I switch I always end up back at this one. The applicator gives you the most perfect wing. The formula is matte and super black. Also some liquid liners don't lay over glitter well I've noticed in the past and I can layer this over a glitter perfectly without it looking un even in pigment. I can get super straight even lines and I've never had such an easy time doing a cat eye then I have with this liner. It's the one thing I will NEVER change in my routine.
Rosa R.
I love this eyeliner it dries fast , its very black & matte, & doesn't smear! Also very cheap !!!
Stephanie C.
San Antonio, TX
I've tried many liquid eyeliners in the past and each time I keep coming back to this one. this product is by far the best eyeliner I've ever used! Works perfect! Plus it's reasonably price at about $2 which also is a major deal breaker! I highly recommend this product!!
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?