BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Shala G.
Saint Paul, MN
The only liquid eyeliner I use! The price is amazing, it's super dark black, if I accidentally fall asleep with it on i look flawless the next morning haha I always have one in my makeup bag and one unopened at my house!
Jenny P.
Kingston, IL
I really enjoy this product. Very pigmented easy to use. Black as night. Drys matte and not shiny. Had a very nice brush. I've been using it for a very long time and it always works ! And great price !
Noa Q.
Great liquid liner! You can't beat the price for the quality you receive in this product! I bought mine at target but Walmart and ulta carry it too! It's long lasting and super black and matte! I really recommend if your on a hunt for an inexpensive liquid eyeliner!
Tianna M.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
This is my go to eyeliner. I wear a cat eye almost everyday, and this has yet to let me down. It's super affordable ($2-$4), and does the job just as well, if not better than the high end liners. I'd recommend this liner to anyone whose on a budget, or anyone who just goes through eyeliner quick in general.
Noelle K.
Spruce Grove
Love this so much. For super cheap you get a bold dark eyeliner that lasts. I like using the brush and it comes off easy.
Lycaness ..
I did not like this eyeliner at all. Seriously, it is patchy. I expected a bold line, but it almost looked watered down, or faded. It did not dry well at all, and transferred to the top of my eyelid whenever I would blink. There are much better options available, but this was just awful.
Christina O.
Ashtabula, OH
I love eyeliner....i love the fact of how it lets people eyes be brought out i love black eyeliner the most
Letty  S.
I liked the color, is cheep and easy to find. It is a good eyeliner for beggingers. I prefer a different kind of brush.
Melissa D.
Highland, CA
I feel like everyone on YouTube raves about this eyeliner and I'm gonna have to agree with them. This the blackest liquid eyeliner that I own. It is a liquid formula and the lid screws off to reveal a brush tip applicator. This applicator can be a little tricky to use if you're new to it. However, after some practice the applicator becomes easier to use. The formula is liquid so you have to be careful not to look up or touch/smudge it while it's still wet, otherwise it will transfer. However, after it's completely dry, it's super black and matte. The only con is that it is not waterproof, so be careful not to come in contact with water, otherwise it will completely run and you'll end up with raccoon eyes.

The best part is that since it's NYC, it is easily found in most drugstores and the price really can't be beat!! If you see it while you're wandering down the makeup aisle, don't hesitate to give it a try.
Angela T.
Winchester , CA
This is a quality, super pigmented liquid liner that lasts forever!! $2....how is that even possible? Makes me question how some companies charge $20 for the exact same thing. If you're on the fence about buying this, just do it. You won't regret it.
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye