NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,721 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
So amazing!! I love this product. Dries so dark and matte. Also stays all day long. Love the high quality for the low price. My holy grail liquid liner.
Absolutely love this eyeliner, it's incredibly cheap but it gives me super sharp precision with the brush tip and it's a intense dark black which I love.
Este delineador se a buelto uno de mis super favoritos ya que seca en terminado mate dura muchas horas puesto y lo mas bueno es que es super economico
I'm still kind of new to liquid eyeliner, but this liquid eyeliner is so easy to apply! It goes on smoothly and stays put and you can't beat the price!
This is basically my favorite eyeliner I've ever bought. It's under 3$ and lasts me for the majority of one year! I love it, and I highly recommend it!
I absolutely love using this liquid eye liner - I don't use anything else. The wand is super easy to use for nice straight lines and it lasts all day!
This is my absolute favorite liquid liner in the entire world not only is it affordable but it is the lasting it's definitely top the expensive brands.
Love this eyeliner. It's super cheap and doesn't get flaky. It stays smooth and it great for my more sensitive eyelids. Love it. I found it at Target.
The best drug store eyeliner ever! Makes me get the perfect wing liner! So sharp leaves it looking like a pro u will be a pro after using that eyeliner
This is my go to liner, above all. It's really good for a great price. I have tried other, more expensive ones and for the liquid one I like this one.
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos