BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #88 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Such an affordable mascara and good quality. Easy to find at local stores like Cvs, Walmart, Target, etc. I've used these as a beginner in makeup years ago.
Jany I.
This eyeliner is amazing! Pretty much fool proof to when it comes to drawing a wing! Not an expert wing drawer myself and this has made it so easy to learn!
Kathryn  C.
Charleston, AR
This eyeliner is very very nice! It is super black, dries matte, and last a decent amount of time ( about 5-6 hours) not to mention its extremely affordable!
Dawnique S.
Logan, NM
I love this eyeliner. Its easy to apply. It doesn't smudge. And it lasts all day. I also like price. Its really affordable. Great product for a great price.
Leah F.
Kingston Springs
This eyeliner is actually so good. It's very black, easy to use with a small brush, and it's crazy affordable. There's no need to spend more money than this.
Jessica P.
This is pretty good for a $3 eyeliner, I mean the quality is so good and its formula is really cool too, also its super black and it does last a long time..
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Highly recommend this liner. It's really good. Only concern is its not water proof. So if you're eyes water oe you cry it's going to run. But I like it alot.
Jennifer B.
Fort Pierce, FL
Super smooth application. Long lasting wear. Didn't fade under eyeshadow application. Didn't smudge or fade after wear. Super easy removal - soap and water!
Adriana G.
I recently bought this eyeliner base on the good reviews .The eyeliner works very well .Glides on very easy ,very easy to work with and will last you all day
halle 🌵.
Montague
great pigmentation and great quality, takes a minute to dry and transfers to your upper eyelid if you do not let it dry. very easy to apply and use though
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye

back