BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Jaclyn C.
Daly City, CA
Super black liquid eyeliner however the brush tip isn't the most precise to get a perfect wing but it is doable! Other than that I think it's a great product!
Mayra S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I like it but it seems to smudge on me . Ill usually put it first and then with another waterproof liner ill cover it for a darker black, overall its alright.
Dianna T.
Oceanside, CA
Hands down the best liquid eyeliner out in the market.
I have used high end and nothing compares to the color and stay of this product. This is my holy grail.
Esperanza G.
I absolutely love this eyeliner because of the price and the quality. It doesn't smudge and it goes on very smooth. I love NYC products!!! I highly recommend.
Daniie B.
I'm so glad I took a chance with this product! I've heard so many reviews and was wondering how amazing could a $3 eyeliner be ....well pretty great actually!
Maria M.
This stuff is good. It's a drugstore eyeliner but I feel it's pretty useful and the price is super affordable. I've gone back to this like 2 times. It's great
Christian N.
Windsor Mill, MD
Love it. Love it. Love it!
Easy to apply. Very fine tip so you can get the detail you desire, but then you can easily tilt it to go thicker and bolder. Love it
Laura R.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a good classic black liquid eyeliner. It is a nice bold black, but it does rub or smear easily. definitely not an all-day wear or waterproof product.
Yadel G.
San luis, AZ
This eyeliner is my all time favorite. It is very black and has the perfect wand to create the perfect wing. The best part is that it is totally inexpensive.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Such an affordable mascara and good quality. Easy to find at local stores like Cvs, Walmart, Target, etc. I've used these as a beginner in makeup years ago.
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?

Walmart