NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,722 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
This is another NYC gem. I can get a very fine line, it doesn't move around or seep into to my old lady eyes 😉and it doesn't bother my sensitivities. I like this better than the way more expensive ones I've tried.
My HOLY GRAIL of eyeliners! I have bought this product over and over again. It's not only affordable, but the color is great, lasts all day and it's honestly just a great product. Less than 3$. WORTH EVERY PENNY!
Love this eyeliner. it is the only one I buy. it is super pigmented and stays put all day. the only con I have is the applicator it can be hard to put on sometimes
This eye liner is so affordable and really works just as good as any expensive brand you would find at Sephora or ulta. This is a staple in my makeup collection.
My favorite liquid eyeliner! Before trying this product, I couldn't find the right eyeliner for me, until now! This eyeliner applies smoothly, has a fine tip for easy precision and is perfect for creating winged and dramatic looks, and it's reasonably priced!
My absolute favorite eyeliner , love how it drys matte and super affordable , if I don't use it alone usually I'll use it over a gel liner to make it look darker
This is great eyeliner and really cheap. Tons of beauty lovers use and love it! It glides on easily and stays on all day. Not for beginners, but once you get the hang of it with practice, it's easy to use.
Make sure you keep your eye shut for a couple seconds to make sure that it is completely dry- because it WILL transfer to the top of the lid of you use too much product and don't let it dry long enough.
The best drugstore liquid liner! The brush is a little difdicult to deal with in the begging but after you get over that it is great! Its super black and matte and long lasting
Ok this is my favorite liquid eyeliner ever. I have more expensive liquid eyeliners that crack. This one last all day. This is the best I've been using it for years. It's a staple in my makeup collection.
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos