BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Karsyn C.
O Fallon, MO
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It's the perfect dark, matte black and I love using it to fill in my winged eyeliner. I wish it had a longer tip that would be better for wings but it still works pretty well!! :) my go to eyeliner and it's so cheap! Only $3 at my local Walmart.
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
My first bought liquid eyeliner & honestly will be the only brand I use from here on out. I love the matte black eyeliner, but they offer it in a glittery black as well which I accidentally purchased. As pictured, I'm wearing NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner and I'm in love. I encourage anyone who is reading this to try this brand out. You won't regret it. Definitely a 10/10 product! ❤️
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI
This is a pretty good liquid liner. The brush tip is perfect for that wing liner. Glides on easily. You just have to wait couple secs for it to dry down or it’ll transfer. Too bad that this brand is discontinued so it’s hard to find this product.
Sarah I.
Flushing, NY
THIS IS MY TOP HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT !! I literally stack up on this like I stack up on my food which is pretty often. I use eyeliner on a daily basis and this stays on throughout the day, doesn't budge at all. It's matte, looks flawless and makes my winged liner look bomb asf. For the price it's an unbelievable product for the amount of product you get and how it works. I literally cannot imagine myself using any other eyeliner. Also perfect for clientele . Love love love
Amee M.
Secaucus, NJ
This product is about $2 and does wonders! I always go to Walmart to purchase and the one near my house is always sold out! I have to drive to another Walmart to purchase and it's always worth it. My eyeliner lasts ALL DAYim constantly getting asked which eyeliner I use and they are always surprised when I say NYC because it's a drug store name brand that works lovely.
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
This eyeliner is great. The brush comes on a little thick which I like, it Saves me time.the only thing that's not the greatest is the length of the brush. (Might not be a problem for some but i position my pinky on my face while applying eyeliner, my hand isn't that steady to apply without it) It's a little hard to handle but you get used to it.
Jennifer L.
My heart goes out to these eyeliner seriously. The price is so good around $3 and it looks super dark on the eye not leaving any dull spots. The brush does get a little getting used too. Once you get the hang of it you'll fall in love. If you've had trouble getting your eyeliner super pointy this is your go to eyeliner. My fav!
Elyssa R.
Washington, IA
I never could find an eyeliner that worked so well. Then my mom bought me this. It is PERFECT for hooded eyes. My friend used to use creme eyeliner and she has super hooded eyes so it got everywhere. I used this product on her and it stayed in place all day and cost 3x less than her creme eyeliner. I recommend this product to everyone I know. Definitely not a product for beginners as the brush is a bristle brush but otherwise I TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT
Savannah K.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been using liquid eyeliner for over 10 years now, and NYC liquid eyeliner is by far my favorite. If you can use the brush applicator, i can guarantee you will love this! Their jet black formula provides great lasting coverage. The applicator brush never gets misshaped and allows you to make your lines as thick or as thin as you want. At less then $3/ ea, this is definitely worth giving a try!
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
At first I was nervous about using this eyeliner because I normally use a felt tip eyeliner but this worked out way better than I thought! The brush is thin and not too soft so I had a good amount of control. It doesn't dry instantly so it can transfer but once it's dried, it's matte. It's super opaque which is a huge plus! This is a great eyeliner to invest in if you want to try an application like this but don't want to spend too much.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye