NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,716 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It's the perfect dark, matte black and I love using it to fill in my winged eyeliner. I wish it had a longer tip that would be better for wings but it still works pretty well!! :) my go to eyeliner and it's so cheap! Only $3 at my local Walmart.
My first bought liquid eyeliner & honestly will be the only brand I use from here on out. I love the matte black eyeliner, but they offer it in a glittery black as well which I accidentally purchased. As pictured, I'm wearing NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner and I'm in love. I encourage anyone who is reading this to try this brand out. You won't regret it. Definitely a 10/10 product! ❤️
This is a pretty good liquid liner. The brush tip is perfect for that wing liner. Glides on easily. You just have to wait couple secs for it to dry down or it’ll transfer. Too bad that this brand is discontinued so it’s hard to find this product.
THIS IS MY TOP HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT !! I literally stack up on this like I stack up on my food which is pretty often. I use eyeliner on a daily basis and this stays on throughout the day, doesn't budge at all. It's matte, looks flawless and makes my winged liner look bomb asf. For the price it's an unbelievable product for the amount of product you get and how it works. I literally cannot imagine myself using any other eyeliner. Also perfect for clientele . Love love love
This product is about $2 and does wonders! I always go to Walmart to purchase and the one near my house is always sold out! I have to drive to another Walmart to purchase and it's always worth it. My eyeliner lasts ALL DAYim constantly getting asked which eyeliner I use and they are always surprised when I say NYC because it's a drug store name brand that works lovely.
This eyeliner is great. The brush comes on a little thick which I like, it Saves me time.the only thing that's not the greatest is the length of the brush. (Might not be a problem for some but i position my pinky on my face while applying eyeliner, my hand isn't that steady to apply without it) It's a little hard to handle but you get used to it.
My heart goes out to these eyeliner seriously. The price is so good around $3 and it looks super dark on the eye not leaving any dull spots. The brush does get a little getting used too. Once you get the hang of it you'll fall in love. If you've had trouble getting your eyeliner super pointy this is your go to eyeliner. My fav!
I never could find an eyeliner that worked so well. Then my mom bought me this. It is PERFECT for hooded eyes. My friend used to use creme eyeliner and she has super hooded eyes so it got everywhere. I used this product on her and it stayed in place all day and cost 3x less than her creme eyeliner. I recommend this product to everyone I know. Definitely not a product for beginners as the brush is a bristle brush but otherwise I TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT
I have been using liquid eyeliner for over 10 years now, and NYC liquid eyeliner is by far my favorite. If you can use the brush applicator, i can guarantee you will love this! Their jet black formula provides great lasting coverage. The applicator brush never gets misshaped and allows you to make your lines as thick or as thin as you want. At less then $3/ ea, this is definitely worth giving a try!
At first I was nervous about using this eyeliner because I normally use a felt tip eyeliner but this worked out way better than I thought! The brush is thin and not too soft so I had a good amount of control. It doesn't dry instantly so it can transfer but once it's dried, it's matte. It's super opaque which is a huge plus! This is a great eyeliner to invest in if you want to try an application like this but don't want to spend too much.
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos