NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,723 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
Love this product. It has a nice fine brush applicator and the color is matte which I like. It's long wearing which is a plus. I would definitely recommend this product.
Not the most opaque liquid liner, but it gets the job done. I wish the brush was a bit thinner and the bristles were more tapered so I could get a more precise line.
This liquid liner has been a go to for multiple reasons. It was the first liquid liner I ever purchased and experimented with. But it also glides on. Still a favorite!
Bets most high end eyeliners out of the ball park. Long lasting and doesn't smudge! The applicator is perfect and gives you room to navigate the line you wish to achieve! So dark and just affordable perfection.
Great liquid eyeliner!! Dries fast and matte. Very inexpensive too! Has a small brush so you can easily glide on the liner. So far the best one I've used! Also a great starter liner if you want to perfect that wing!
It is so amazing and pretty much stays on all day long! It does take a little big longer than I would like for it to dry though. But with that price it can't be beat!
Nice liquid eyeliner. Great price. The only thing I'm not crazy about is how wet it is, and it gets on my crease if I open my eyes too soon waiting for it to dry.
This is hands down my favorite eyeliner ever. I have been using it for years. It stays on ALL DAY. no smudge, super easy to apply ( I'm a big pinup wing girl ). I adore it. And best of all? it's only like, 2 dollars.
My HOLY GRAIL of eyeliners! I have bought this product over and over again. It's not only affordable, but the color is great, lasts all day and it's honestly just a great product. Less than 3$. WORTH EVERY PENNY!
I am obsessed with this eyeliner! It's felt tip makes perfect wings every time, it's easy to correct, and fairly inexpensive! So happy I discovered this eyeliner.
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos