BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Enyolina T.
Love this product. It has a nice fine brush applicator and the color is matte which I like. It's long wearing which is a plus. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amanda B.
Not the most opaque liquid liner, but it gets the job done. I wish the brush was a bit thinner and the bristles were more tapered so I could get a more precise line.
Andrea P.
This liquid liner has been a go to for multiple reasons. It was the first liquid liner I ever purchased and experimented with. But it also glides on. Still a favorite!
Christina M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Bets most high end eyeliners out of the ball park. Long lasting and doesn't smudge! The applicator is perfect and gives you room to navigate the line you wish to achieve! So dark and just affordable perfection.
Great liquid eyeliner!! Dries fast and matte. Very inexpensive too! Has a small brush so you can easily glide on the liner. So far the best one I've used! Also a great starter liner if you want to perfect that wing!
Jessica B.
Waterbury, CT
It is so amazing and pretty much stays on all day long! It does take a little big longer than I would like for it to dry though. But with that price it can't be beat!
Susan H.
Aston, PA
Nice liquid eyeliner. Great price. The only thing I'm not crazy about is how wet it is, and it gets on my crease if I open my eyes too soon waiting for it to dry.
Charlotte F.
Youngstown, OH
This is hands down my favorite eyeliner ever. I have been using it for years. It stays on ALL DAY. no smudge, super easy to apply ( I'm a big pinup wing girl ). I adore it. And best of all? it's only like, 2 dollars.
Brit B.
Midland, MI
My HOLY GRAIL of eyeliners! I have bought this product over and over again. It's not only affordable, but the color is great, lasts all day and it's honestly just a great product. Less than 3$. WORTH EVERY PENNY!
Keisha P.
I am obsessed with this eyeliner! It's felt tip makes perfect wings every time, it's easy to correct, and fairly inexpensive! So happy I discovered this eyeliner.
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?

Walmart