NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,721 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
I made the mistake of buying this one instead of a pencil because they were out. Surprisingly I liked it but it took me a little while to be able to evenly spread it on both eyes lol
I will never ever buy another liquid eyeliner than this ! it's sooooo easy to apply & it doesn't dry !! it also comes of so fast that's what I love the most !!! I %100 recommend this !
This eyeliner works for my "not so fancy" days where I still wear makeup but not all out. Pigment is good after 2 layers and applicator is easy to use. Good amount of product in tube.
This eyeliner is everything! It is so long lasting and has a beautiful matte finish. I have oily eye lids and it still stays put. I bought mine from target for only around three bucks! The only reason I took away a star is because it takes a bit to dry and because it's a little hard to get used to but overall I HIGHLY recommend!
I have been using this eyeliner for years love it the brush allows you to put it on thin and doesn't feel like your scraping your lid like some do it last all day
I don't wear eye liner very often but wanted a cheap product that would last me through the night of a formal event. It was easier than I expected to apply and stayed put all night.
I love this eyeliner. Not only is it inexpensive but it works great, it's super black, dries matte and lasts all day! If you haven't found an eyeliner you love you have to try this!
Omg I LOVE THIS EYELINER!!! Ugh I'm very sad they discontinued it but I would say one of the best eyeliners out there. Super affordable and such an amazing product
Love love love this classic black eyeliner, highly pigmented not streaky but most importantly dosent flake away as the day goes on. Really gives you a long lasting look .
Fours stars because i found better liquid eyeliners. The price is good and product over all is not bad. for me personally i don't like the applicator. i would not buy it again.
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos