BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Rabah G.
I wear this eyeliner all the time. It is great for the price and is easy to apply. I like how precise and pigmented the application is! EVERYONE should have this in their makeup drawer!
Shirley C.
Alameda , CA
Love the NYC Liquid Eyeliner! First of all, it is super cheap. It is very easy to apply with the brush. Although it smears in the middle of the day, but for the price you can't complain.
Sarahi M.
I love this liner . But you have to be careful when making a wing bc the tip can get thick bc of the amount of product it picks up . So i use the tape method and it works just fine . It dries to a matte . And i have oily lids and this seems to stay put .
Jenna J.
A lot of people love this. I really didn't. The formula dries very shiny and it is not easy for me to use. Still it's cheap and worth trying since I'm the only person I know who didn't love it. If you want this just try it out and it might work for you.
Carina L.
Lancaster, CA
I love this eyeliner! It stays on! It's Really black which I love! As well as the matte part! It's easy to work with if you use liquid eyeliners as you practice more you'll get use to it. It's a great product. NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
Whitney H.
Pikeville, KY
The best liquid eyeliner I've ever used.. I'm not a fan of the brush but the actual product inside is amazing! It's the blackest black I found & stays put all day! I highly recommend it!
Logan S.
Waynesboro, VA
This product has pretty good staying power. I only have to touch up maybe one time during the day. It has a nice rich color that makes your eyes really stand out.
Gaabby G.
Lilburn, GA
I will never ever buy another liquid eyeliner than this ! it's sooooo easy to apply & it doesn't dry !! it also comes of so fast that's what I love the most !!! I %100 recommend this !
Veronica E.
Very good product 😅 I really liked it 🙃 it was very effective 🙂. I totally met my expectations 😋. I absolutely love it 😆. I really recommend it 😝 and I would totally buy it again 💓
Jenn R.
Gaffney, SC
This eyeliner works for my "not so fancy" days where I still wear makeup but not all out. Pigment is good after 2 layers and applicator is easy to use. Good amount of product in tube.
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?