BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #88 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
brianna f.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I LOVE THIS LIQUID EYELINER THE BRUSH TIP IS SO NICE AMD EASY TO HANDLE IT IS ASO VERY BLACK I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS EYELINER ! IT LAST A PRETTY LONG TIME IN THE EYES AND I USE IT ALL THE TIME
Yadaray A.
One of the best cheaper eyeliners I have tried. It applies very smoothly and dries matte. It also stays on the whole day (with the help of a litte bit of primer) but it's amazing for the price.
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
This is such a great eyeliner. Such a great price and the color is so pigmented. Great for beginners. Practice makes perfect and it's super cheap so you don't feel guilty taking it off. Love it.
Latrice S.
Jonesboro, GA
This product is great for beginners. It was hard for me at first with my lines being straight but I quickly learned how to steady my hand. It glides on smoothly and last all day. Great product.
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Very easy to work with and stays put all day! The versatility allows you to accomplish all of the latest technics and styles! This brand is very affordable but still great quality!
brianna b.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I like this SO much! I used to buy Sephora eyeliner, or VS or something pricey, but this is my favorite ever. It is not SUPER dark, but it is SO good! the brush is easy to use and it lasts long.
Aleena A.
It's so rare for me to find the liquid eyeliner BC some of the ones that I used throughout my lifetime time never really stay on my lids and that sucks but hopefully this product works for me.
Dawn B.
Topeka, KS
This is so good and so cheap. I use this exclusively to cover the lash band when I wear false lashes. Almost no effort is required. If you can work a sharpie, you can do a good wing with this.
Judi P.
McMinnville, TN
This is a decent eyeliner. It is not waterproof which is one downfall and I did not like the brush. However, it went on well and stayed put all day and the black color was dark.
Marina D.
San Francisco , CA
With the price, you seriously can't complain. But still, it's not the best liner. The tip is so long and you easily get the color on your finger. It's not waterproof so DON'T cry with this on.
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye

back