BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #64 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
Not for a beginner! A little difficult to apply so you have to be careful. But if you're comfortable with application, this eyeliner is very black and glides on well! And amazing for the price.
Vanessa G.
Bakersfield, CA
This eyeliner was not my favorite liquid eyeliner in the pen form. I felt like the line it made was too thick. I prefer thin lines that I can build up to what thickness and shape I want to achieve..
Yvonne H.
Oakland, CA
This eyeliner so far has worked pretty well so far. The tip isn't too thin and yet not to thick. it's great for a nice winged liner on top or just a straight think line. it's my go to liner for work.
Catherine N.
Bronx, NY
The best eyeliner! The size makes it very easy to apply and the price is even better. The liner is long lasting, but it takes a little longer to dry so do wait a few minutes before curling lashes!
Janine E.
Tucson , AZ
Love this eye liner it's easy to use is very black and it does not dry out.. It never has for me for the price of this its definitely a must have! Go get yourself one!
brianna f.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I LOVE THIS LIQUID EYELINER THE BRUSH TIP IS SO NICE AMD EASY TO HANDLE IT IS ASO VERY BLACK I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS EYELINER ! IT LAST A PRETTY LONG TIME IN THE EYES AND I USE IT ALL THE TIME
Yadaray A.
Miami beach, FL
One of the best cheaper eyeliners I have tried. It applies very smoothly and dries matte. It also stays on the whole day (with the help of a litte bit of primer) but it's amazing for the price.
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
This is such a great eyeliner. Such a great price and the color is so pigmented. Great for beginners. Practice makes perfect and it's super cheap so you don't feel guilty taking it off. Love it.
brianna b.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I like this SO much! I used to buy Sephora eyeliner, or VS or something pricey, but this is my favorite ever. It is not SUPER dark, but it is SO good! the brush is easy to use and it lasts long.
Latrice S.
Jonesboro, GA
This product is great for beginners. It was hard for me at first with my lines being straight but I quickly learned how to steady my hand. It glides on smoothly and last all day. Great product.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye