NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,717 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
I love this product because it's very easy to apply. It's also very easy to remove. You can do many different things with it. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends.
This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive. Also if you're out and forgot your liner, snag this one.
I really love this eyeliner, it is my most favorite #1 eyeliner ! :) It works so good & perfect plus cheap. I don't see a reason to spend on other pricey liquid eyeliner when it is already a good deal & affordable.
Best liquid liner ever! I am finally able to achieve a winged liner and it come out good. Its easy to apply and remove with no residue. The value is outstanding!.
I bought this thinking it would just last me until I had time to research and splurge on a more expensive liquid eyeliner But I have to say, this one is great! It's easy to use, smooth and it lasts all day!
All time favorite liner! Really black in pigment and doesn't smudge for a long time. Eventually the color fades but as does most liners. Comparatively this one lasts longer than most. Super easy to apply considering it's a liner pen tip...so sad that it's no longer available in stores!
This is a great deep black eyeliner. It is super cheap and works great! I am just not a fan of using it for wings, you can't really get a super precise point with this applicator.
For it being drug store it's such a good liquid eyeliner. It's so cheap too. I don't think you could go wrong with this unless you have really watery eyes, cause it does wipe away kind of easy. But I personally love it.
This is my holy grail eyeliner. I actually prefer this over my high end eyeliners. It's amazing. The formula dries to a matte. It lasts all day doesn't crumble on me. I will continue to repurchase these
This is one of the best liquid eyeliners yet! (for its price its awesome). I have oily eyelids and eye-corners, this products stays put the whole day. It comes very black and matte looking. I LOVE it!!!
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos