BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cecilia A.
Lovington, NM
I love this product because it's very easy to apply. It's also very easy to remove. You can do many different things with it. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends.
Ashley M.
Lithonia, GA
This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive. Also if you're out and forgot your liner, snag this one.
Sarah P.
Fresno, CA
I really love this eyeliner, it is my most favorite #1 eyeliner ! :) It works so good & perfect plus cheap. I don't see a reason to spend on other pricey liquid eyeliner when it is already a good deal & affordable.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Best liquid liner ever! I am finally able to achieve a winged liner and it come out good. Its easy to apply and remove with no residue. The value is outstanding!.
Polly T.
Honolulu, HI
I bought this thinking it would just last me until I had time to research and splurge on a more expensive liquid eyeliner But I have to say, this one is great! It's easy to use, smooth and it lasts all day!
All time favorite liner! Really black in pigment and doesn't smudge for a long time. Eventually the color fades but as does most liners. Comparatively this one lasts longer than most. Super easy to apply considering it's a liner pen tip...so sad that it's no longer available in stores!
Bethany W.
Christiansburg, VA
This is a great deep black eyeliner. It is super cheap and works great! I am just not a fan of using it for wings, you can't really get a super precise point with this applicator.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
For it being drug store it's such a good liquid eyeliner. It's so cheap too. I don't think you could go wrong with this unless you have really watery eyes, cause it does wipe away kind of easy. But I personally love it.
This is my holy grail eyeliner. I actually prefer this over my high end eyeliners. It's amazing. The formula dries to a matte. It lasts all day doesn't crumble on me. I will continue to repurchase these
Lizbeth G.
Culloden, WV
This is one of the best liquid eyeliners yet! (for its price its awesome). I have oily eyelids and eye-corners, this products stays put the whole day. It comes very black and matte looking. I LOVE it!!!
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye