NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,716 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
I tried this liquid eyeliner because I heard great things about it and I was really struggling with my wings. This eyeliner is fantastic! Not fantastic for the drugstore, just fantastic period. It is thin, super black and dries matte. I think the key is the very fine brush at the end of the wand. You can go super thin with your wing or go over again, if you want it thicker. Such a great find!
This is my second most best liquid liner that i have used for a very long time !! I love how jet black it is and how long lasting it is a well. Very very very affordable and you will fall in love I did !! Creates very fine lines and looks very flawlesss cant believe for a cheap product how it applys and looks highly recommend ! Nyc products are hard to find now to when i buy i end up buying 2 or 3 at a time . its a must try ladies
I'm not one to save a penny on my make up. I am willing to pay extra for quality on any product I put on my face. However there are times as a college student that funds get tight but a girl still needs her eyeliner. Lol so I walked into my local Walmart and saw this exact one. $1.99?!Sold! Once I got back on track and a promotion at my job I decided to go back to a more expensive eyeliner. However I tried many and was allergic to EVERY SINGLE BRAND. In the end I stuck to this one and it has the best coverage and lasts all day. Highly recommended! Love it!
Favorite affordable liner. I love the applicator, at first glance it looks difficult to use, but once you get the hang of it, it's actually a great way to get a precise line. Also extremely pigmented. Durability lasts me all day. I switch out my high end name brand eyeliner with this one all the time since they are both so good. Highly recommend to a friend. Iv already gone thru a ton of these
My most favorite drugstore eyeliner. I love it!! It's affordable, it's long lasting, great for any time of make up looks. It's also easy to use, it's dries fast but not to fast. IT'S GREAT!! You will be hooked up to it. It does a better job the a lot of other drugstore eyeliners. Seems like a small bottle but it last long, a little can go a long way.
I really liked how smoothly it went on and how it looked once it was on. Also, having really sensitive skin there is a lot of products that irritate and mess with my eyes and the skin around it however this product did not and actually felt pretty nice. I would definitely buy it again. But I didn't like how long it took to dry and how it smeared easily.
THE. BEST. EYELINER. BAR. NONE. I'm a daily cat-eye wearer and this is has been my everyday eyeliner for nearly four years. Precise and easy to apply with a fine brush-applicator, once it dries there's no smudging and it lasts forever. Plus its insanely inexpensive. The only test it hasn't withstood is a 100 degree summer day, squinting in direct sunlight for hours. But show me a liquid eyeliner that could withstand that. I am devastated that Target no longer carries it and plan to buy in bulk next time I find it.
This truly is a great product: affordable, super black, easy to work with... My only complaint is that I really wish they would be cruelty free. I have backups because they are so cheap but I feel like this is one of those products that there are cheap cruelty free alternatives so for this particular product I will probably try out the NYX matte liner whenever I am done with these. But I do think they're a nice product and I am rating it based off of that.
I did not like this eyeliner at all. Seriously, it is patchy. I expected a bold line, but it almost looked watered down, or faded. It did not dry well at all, and transferred to the top of my eyelid whenever I would blink. There are much better options available, but this was just awful.
Drop everything you're doing right now and go buy this NYC liquid eyeliner. I would 100% recommend it. I would say I'm an eyeliner addict so I've tried various brands, designs, and etc of eyeliner and never have I found one as amazing as this gem. It is super easy to apply, it is amazing in pigmentation, and it hardly budges and I have very watery eyes. The price is the most amazing though, I bought this eyeliner for $1 and not thinking all that great of it and it ended up being the best eyeliner I've ever used.
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos