BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christine C.
I tried this liquid eyeliner because I heard great things about it and I was really struggling with my wings. This eyeliner is fantastic! Not fantastic for the drugstore, just fantastic period. It is thin, super black and dries matte. I think the key is the very fine brush at the end of the wand. You can go super thin with your wing or go over again, if you want it thicker. Such a great find!
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
This is my second most best liquid liner that i have used for a very long time !! I love how jet black it is and how long lasting it is a well. Very very very affordable and you will fall in love I did !! Creates very fine lines and looks very flawlesss cant believe for a cheap product how it applys and looks highly recommend ! Nyc products are hard to find now to when i buy i end up buying 2 or 3 at a time . its a must try ladies
Sky N.
Sugar Land, TX
I'm not one to save a penny on my make up. I am willing to pay extra for quality on any product I put on my face. However there are times as a college student that funds get tight but a girl still needs her eyeliner. Lol so I walked into my local Walmart and saw this exact one. $1.99?!Sold! Once I got back on track and a promotion at my job I decided to go back to a more expensive eyeliner. However I tried many and was allergic to EVERY SINGLE BRAND. In the end I stuck to this one and it has the best coverage and lasts all day. Highly recommended! Love it!
Ana G.
Edinburg , TX
Favorite affordable liner. I love the applicator, at first glance it looks difficult to use, but once you get the hang of it, it's actually a great way to get a precise line. Also extremely pigmented. Durability lasts me all day. I switch out my high end name brand eyeliner with this one all the time since they are both so good. Highly recommend to a friend. Iv already gone thru a ton of these
Julie L.
Gainesville, GA
My most favorite drugstore eyeliner. I love it!! It's affordable, it's long lasting, great for any time of make up looks. It's also easy to use, it's dries fast but not to fast. IT'S GREAT!! You will be hooked up to it. It does a better job the a lot of other drugstore eyeliners. Seems like a small bottle but it last long, a little can go a long way.
Madi J.
Gilmer, TX
I really liked how smoothly it went on and how it looked once it was on. Also, having really sensitive skin there is a lot of products that irritate and mess with my eyes and the skin around it however this product did not and actually felt pretty nice. I would definitely buy it again. But I didn't like how long it took to dry and how it smeared easily.
Hannah B.
THE. BEST. EYELINER. BAR. NONE. I'm a daily cat-eye wearer and this is has been my everyday eyeliner for nearly four years. Precise and easy to apply with a fine brush-applicator, once it dries there's no smudging and it lasts forever. Plus its insanely inexpensive. The only test it hasn't withstood is a 100 degree summer day, squinting in direct sunlight for hours. But show me a liquid eyeliner that could withstand that. I am devastated that Target no longer carries it and plan to buy in bulk next time I find it.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
This truly is a great product: affordable, super black, easy to work with... My only complaint is that I really wish they would be cruelty free. I have backups because they are so cheap but I feel like this is one of those products that there are cheap cruelty free alternatives so for this particular product I will probably try out the NYX matte liner whenever I am done with these. But I do think they're a nice product and I am rating it based off of that.
Lycaness ..
I did not like this eyeliner at all. Seriously, it is patchy. I expected a bold line, but it almost looked watered down, or faded. It did not dry well at all, and transferred to the top of my eyelid whenever I would blink. There are much better options available, but this was just awful.
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
Drop everything you're doing right now and go buy this NYC liquid eyeliner. I would 100% recommend it. I would say I'm an eyeliner addict so I've tried various brands, designs, and etc of eyeliner and never have I found one as amazing as this gem. It is super easy to apply, it is amazing in pigmentation, and it hardly budges and I have very watery eyes. The price is the most amazing though, I bought this eyeliner for $1 and not thinking all that great of it and it ended up being the best eyeliner I've ever used.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye