NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,723 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
Seriously love this stuff! Dries so matte & black! One of my all time favorites! It can even be compared to Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner. It's very affordable, and can be found in many drugstores.
I really wanted to love this eyeliner which I did years ago but I'm not sure if they changed the formulation but I purchased this a month ago and had a horrible allergic reaction. My eyelids felt sensitive after wearing this eyeliner. The next day I woked up with swollen eyelids.. it was a horrific experience
My go-to eyeliner! The applicator is really nice and easy to use-- perfect wing every time. The black is rich and goes on smooth. It doesn't stay as long as I'd like it to, but for the price, it's a really good deal.
Discovered this from social media. The application is easy the color is Matt and rich the staying power is remarkable and compared to the high end brands I use this one is by Fay the best
Fantastic product that last a long time even though it's not waterproof! Such a dark black and wears so comfortably. Very easy to apply for a liquid liner! I bought mine at target and wouldn't give it up for anything!
Favorite liquid liner that I've tried so far. I got it at Walmart for about $2.70. It lasts all day. It's matte black & about as easy as any other liner to apply.
This was probably the first eyeliner I purchased when I started wearing make up. And I loved it !! Being in H.S I couldn't buy expensive cosmetics and this was perfect. Took some practice but once mastered . wala pro
The liner is a matte black, which I like, but due to this, the liner is a little dry. Application can be difficult because it doesn't glide on like other liquid liners. There are better liners in the same price range.
This eyeliner is liquid perfection. It compares to some of my expensive, high end liners. It is super black, stays on all day. The brush applicator also makes it easy to apply and is thin enough to get a precise line.
I have literally tried SO MANY liquid eyeliners, and I am super picky. This is by far my favorite, and the only one I purchase. It is also SUPER CHEAP at only about $2.50 . Unfortunately, Walmart no longer carries it.
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos