NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,717 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
This eyeliner works very well! I believe that it is waterproof. I have blue eyes and the eyeliner really makes them pop. I also like the silver writing on the bottle and it applies very smoothly. I would recommend this product :)
My all time favorite product from NYC is this liquid eyeliner. It is so easy to use, plus it is long-wearing. Given how cheap it is, it is perfect tool for your makeup bag.
This eyeliner is okay. The formula is very wet but gives a nice pigmented line but the brush I think it too big and the fibers of the brush are too loose. It doesn't make a very pointed tip. It's more like a fine tip paint brush.
This product is amazing ! It's a very bold black and dries matte . The wand is pretty easy to use and for the price it's a must to buy . I bought mine at my local target for less than $3 . It's has becomed one of my favorites so far .
I love how pigmented it is and how easy it is to apply. I also love that it is affordable I even bought 3 because they were on sale for $1.33☺. I think if your not use to this type of brush it will be a little harder to apply.
This is honestly my favorite eyeliner ever and it's cheap! It's better than the high brand names too. I definitely recommend this. It stays on all day too! It's easy to work with. It's very pigmented!
A very black liquid eyeliner that doesn't flake. However, the brush isn't my favorite, and makes getting a very sharp point difficult. It takes a while to set, and until it does, it's easy to smudge. Decent product for the price.
This eyeliner is amazing. Super easy to apply, super black and stays on all day. It has more of a gel consistency which I think is easier to apply and the price is great!
Love this product. This is my current go-to liquid eyeliner. It's matte, long lasting, pigmented and not to mention the price is great! I have oily lids and this still manages to stay on all day and doesn't smear all over my lids.
I love this liquid liner. I use it everyday. It leaves a nice clean line. The tip application is great for creating any type of line or wing. Its also black and has a satin to matte black finish.
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos