BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kellyn K.
This eyeliner works very well! I believe that it is waterproof. I have blue eyes and the eyeliner really makes them pop. I also like the silver writing on the bottle and it applies very smoothly. I would recommend this product :)
Shell J.
My all time favorite product from NYC is this liquid eyeliner. It is so easy to use, plus it is long-wearing. Given how cheap it is, it is perfect tool for your makeup bag.
Holly S.
This eyeliner is okay. The formula is very wet but gives a nice pigmented line but the brush I think it too big and the fibers of the brush are too loose. It doesn't make a very pointed tip. It's more like a fine tip paint brush.
Anayeli C.
Cicero, IL
This product is amazing ! It's a very bold black and dries matte . The wand is pretty easy to use and for the price it's a must to buy . I bought mine at my local target for less than $3 . It's has becomed one of my favorites so far .
Fabiola  G.
I love how pigmented it is and how easy it is to apply. I also love that it is affordable I even bought 3 because they were on sale for $1.33☺. I think if your not use to this type of brush it will be a little harder to apply.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
This is honestly my favorite eyeliner ever and it's cheap! It's better than the high brand names too. I definitely recommend this. It stays on all day too! It's easy to work with. It's very pigmented!
Ellen H.
A very black liquid eyeliner that doesn't flake. However, the brush isn't my favorite, and makes getting a very sharp point difficult. It takes a while to set, and until it does, it's easy to smudge. Decent product for the price.
Emily S.
This eyeliner is amazing. Super easy to apply, super black and stays on all day. It has more of a gel consistency which I think is easier to apply and the price is great!
Milly G.
Love this product. This is my current go-to liquid eyeliner. It's matte, long lasting, pigmented and not to mention the price is great! I have oily lids and this still manages to stay on all day and doesn't smear all over my lids.
Jocelyn C.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this liquid liner. I use it everyday. It leaves a nice clean line. The tip application is great for creating any type of line or wing. Its also black and has a satin to matte black finish.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye