BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #64 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Ashley S.
Penitas, TX
I just purchased this product it very affordable and I love working with liquid eyeliners it's easier for me too apply so far I like it that all I've been using to winged my eyeliner
megan a.
Rockaway Park, NY
The only eyeliner I can use and it won't take me a hour to do one thick line. This eyeliner applicator makes it so easy to line your eyes, thin or thick. The wing is done in just a flick. Super black and matte. Comes off easy with water so it's easy to clean up you wing to make it sharp. I will never not have this in my makeup bag !
Jesica S.
Santa Cruz, CA
I've been using this eyeliner since I started doing makeup. I always end up going back to this one because the applicator brush makes it so much easier to apply on oneself and on other people. The brush is skinny so you have a lot of control with it. It goes on very black & is really cheap & easy to find. Great for beginners also!
Alex R.
Passaic, NJ
This is my holy grail all time favorite liquid liner. The pigmentation on this product is amazing and the tip of the applicator is very easy to use. I usually struggle with liquid liner but this one actually works like a dream on me
Holly S.
This eyeliner is okay. The formula is very wet but gives a nice pigmented line but the brush I think it too big and the fibers of the brush are too loose. It doesn't make a very pointed tip. It's more like a fine tip paint brush.
Shell J.
My all time favorite product from NYC is this liquid eyeliner. It is so easy to use, plus it is long-wearing. Given how cheap it is, it is perfect tool for your makeup bag.
Julie H.
Definitely my favorite liquid eyeliner. It dries matte and last such a long time. It is amazing for the price. I think I paid about $2-$3 for it. It is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a matte eyeliner.
Carolina A.
This is an awesome liquid liner at an amazing price! it is easy to use (I have shaky hands so thats saying something), lasts all day without smudging, and is a true opaque black. I hope they never stop making this because its the best!
Emily B.
This is one of my favorite eyeliners to use. It apply so easy I love the applicator. This product for the most part is long lasting it can get a little running and may need touch up but for the price it's great and I recommend it.
Nieya B.
Just got this in a VoxBox and I have to say I'm impressed by it. I don't wear eyeliner very often but when I do I will definitely use this one. It is super easy to apply and it goes on really smooth.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye