BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erica C.
All time favorite liquid eyeliner. Very matte and pigmented. Perfect to achieve a precise winged eyeliner. I usually buy this eyeliner at Walmart very affordable. A great value.
Jessica T.
Laredo, TX
Absolutely love this eyeliner! The brush is extra fine and allows me to have a lot of control over it, it also lets me make tiny and precise lines (because the brush is so tiny) this is one of the best drugstore eyeliners I've ever tried!
Carla M.
This eyeliner is the best i've used so far. The packaging is nice and there is a decent amount of product . I got this at walmart and finding a good and cheap eyeliner was always a struggle until i bought this.
Chelsie H.
I love this liner! It flows on and has lasted me a very long time. I usually use this liner on the top and with just a quick flick of my wrist at the end of my eye, I can get a nice winged look at the end.
Alexis S.
Bettendorf, IA
I don't use liquid eyeliner very often but when i do it this one. This goes on so smooth and its easy to handle. And like i said i don't use i very often and ive had this same tibe for almost a year and don't open it very often and its still as smooth as the day i bought it.
Sandra O.
This is my MVP product hands down. The best eyeliner I've ever used even compared to brands like MAC. The brush is not too stiff, the formula doesn't rub off onto my eyelids like others and it stays put all day. Best part its less than $3 !
Sarah J.
Top eyeliner has always been a challenge for me. It usually takes me more than one try to get them even and symmetrical. I like this eyeliner because it is easy to use and it is very cheap. It is much cheaper than many other eyeliner brands
Gi M.
Love it super pigmented! Better then any other liquid liner and drys up to a semi matte. I just don't like where you grab it that is very long for no reason... Wish it was shorter other then that i love it!
Regina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I used this eyeliner a few times and it was just OK for me. The brush is a bit too thin for me but the color is very black and it applies pretty well. However, it comes off too easily and looks crusty sometimes
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
This is everything you could ask for an eyeliner. The liner is great and very black and doesn't budge. I like how thing the brush is. since I can achieve a very think liner The price makes it even better also.I wouldn't recommend it for beginners just because eyeliner takes practice.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye