NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,716 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
All time favorite liquid eyeliner. Very matte and pigmented. Perfect to achieve a precise winged eyeliner. I usually buy this eyeliner at Walmart very affordable. A great value.
Absolutely love this eyeliner! The brush is extra fine and allows me to have a lot of control over it, it also lets me make tiny and precise lines (because the brush is so tiny) this is one of the best drugstore eyeliners I've ever tried!
This eyeliner is the best i've used so far. The packaging is nice and there is a decent amount of product . I got this at walmart and finding a good and cheap eyeliner was always a struggle until i bought this.
I love this liner! It flows on and has lasted me a very long time. I usually use this liner on the top and with just a quick flick of my wrist at the end of my eye, I can get a nice winged look at the end.
I don't use liquid eyeliner very often but when i do it this one. This goes on so smooth and its easy to handle. And like i said i don't use i very often and ive had this same tibe for almost a year and don't open it very often and its still as smooth as the day i bought it.
This is my MVP product hands down. The best eyeliner I've ever used even compared to brands like MAC. The brush is not too stiff, the formula doesn't rub off onto my eyelids like others and it stays put all day. Best part its less than $3 !
Top eyeliner has always been a challenge for me. It usually takes me more than one try to get them even and symmetrical. I like this eyeliner because it is easy to use and it is very cheap. It is much cheaper than many other eyeliner brands
Love it super pigmented! Better then any other liquid liner and drys up to a semi matte. I just don't like where you grab it that is very long for no reason... Wish it was shorter other then that i love it!
I used this eyeliner a few times and it was just OK for me. The brush is a bit too thin for me but the color is very black and it applies pretty well. However, it comes off too easily and looks crusty sometimes
This is everything you could ask for an eyeliner. The liner is great and very black and doesn't budge. I like how thing the brush is. since I can achieve a very think liner The price makes it even better also.I wouldn't recommend it for beginners just because eyeliner takes practice.
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos