BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #90 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Best liquid liner I have ever used. I have some high end and some other drugstore brands. I usually lean towards felt tip liners but this brush tip is perfect and so easy to use.
Aja J.
Pontiac, MI
Love love love this stuff. If you need a good liner for wing tips or just plain lining your eyes, this one is amazing. The liquid isn't too thick and it works amazing. I rub my eyes a lot and it doesn't smear.
Summer H.
Fowlerville, MI
Love it! Very easy to have a simple line or wings. Applicator applys very smoothly. I work 12 hour shifts and it stays all day and is easy to remove when it is time to go to bed!
Heva M.
Brockton , MA
This is one of the best eyeliners in the drugstore! I got mine for $2 at my local CVS pharmacy and I used it so much that I finished it. If you're new to makeup I recommend this.
shantelle C.
Baldwin Park, CA
I'm in love with this product! It's very high quality item for drug store make up and gives you a lovely matte finish and I must say you can't beat the price under 3 dollars doesn't get any better than this, keep this I my make up bag always ;)
Laine M.
I ABSOLUTELY love this liner. It took me a while to master the line, but I started drawing the line with a pencil first than tracing it back with the liquid. This liner is by far the best liquid liner I have used and on top of that is so cheap.
Iris B.
This is an awesome eyeliner. I prefer this over the high priced makeup brands. It has really nice pigmentation and the felt tip is comfortable to work with. It dries quickly and it doesn't rub off throughout the day.
Danielle F.
AMAZING liner!!!! So cheap and so pigmented. Super easy to apply and create the perfect wing!!! I think I've gone through at least 5 of these. I make sure I always have a back up
Lucia T.
Las Vegas , NV
I like the fact that I don't have to dip the tip on a tube and the tip is super fine to make perfect lines. It's just amazing the black is serger and it does not crack or flake. I totally buy it and recommend it.
Awilda C.
I'm not a fan of liquid eyeliner just because I find them messy and I need a lot of patience when it comes to putting it in but this one is the other hand was very easy to apply.
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye

back