NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,722 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
Best liquid liner I have ever used. I have some high end and some other drugstore brands. I usually lean towards felt tip liners but this brush tip is perfect and so easy to use.
Love love love this stuff. If you need a good liner for wing tips or just plain lining your eyes, this one is amazing. The liquid isn't too thick and it works amazing. I rub my eyes a lot and it doesn't smear.
Love it! Very easy to have a simple line or wings. Applicator applys very smoothly. I work 12 hour shifts and it stays all day and is easy to remove when it is time to go to bed!
This is one of the best eyeliners in the drugstore! I got mine for $2 at my local CVS pharmacy and I used it so much that I finished it. If you're new to makeup I recommend this.
I'm in love with this product! It's very high quality item for drug store make up and gives you a lovely matte finish and I must say you can't beat the price under 3 dollars doesn't get any better than this, keep this I my make up bag always ;)
I ABSOLUTELY love this liner. It took me a while to master the line, but I started drawing the line with a pencil first than tracing it back with the liquid. This liner is by far the best liquid liner I have used and on top of that is so cheap.
This is an awesome eyeliner. I prefer this over the high priced makeup brands. It has really nice pigmentation and the felt tip is comfortable to work with. It dries quickly and it doesn't rub off throughout the day.
AMAZING liner!!!! So cheap and so pigmented. Super easy to apply and create the perfect wing!!! I think I've gone through at least 5 of these. I make sure I always have a back up
I like the fact that I don't have to dip the tip on a tube and the tip is super fine to make perfect lines. It's just amazing the black is serger and it does not crack or flake. I totally buy it and recommend it.
I'm not a fan of liquid eyeliner just because I find them messy and I need a lot of patience when it comes to putting it in but this one is the other hand was very easy to apply.
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos