BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
I'm not good AT ALL at doing wings so I cannot judge it on that. There's too much product and it's very wet for me to try and do wings as a beginner however it's really good for doing lip art which is what I had used it for.
Samantha E.
Conyers, GA
Ive used eyeliners from drugstore just about all my life! Always had certain problems with each. Some faded, some were reflective and not matte, and some were not as dark as i wanted them! This eyeliner is everything but that! Amazing finish (matte), very dark, and does not fade at all! The best thing is the price! Don't even hesitate getting this!
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
This eyeliner is BOMB. it is literally $3.00 and the BEST hands down, BEST eyeliner I have used. It is super matte, super black and super long wearing. You CANNOT beat the price!!!
Sarah F.
Harwich, MA
This liquid eyeliner is one of my favorites. It comes in a few different shades and i love them all. Goes on nice and smooth with the small wand it comea with. Only takes a couple seconds to dry. Comes off easy with q tip or tissue if you mess up!
itsmyting y.
Definitely, definitely my HG eyeliner. It so easy to work with, dries matte and is super black. The best thing is it doesn't smudge! and it is sooooo affordable!
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
I've used so many different types and brands of eyeliners, but this is one of my top favorite liquid liners. Quick drying... Nice lines... And a deep dark black!
Heva M.
Brockton , MA
This is one of the best eyeliners in the drugstore! I got mine for $2 at my local CVS pharmacy and I used it so much that I finished it. If you're new to makeup I recommend this.
Amanda C.
Pittsfield, MA
Very affordable! it goes on smoothly and easily. it looks great. my only complaint it that it doesn't last all day. if you are planning on going out after work, bring it with you to reapply! other than that I would definitely recommend it :)
Aja J.
Pontiac, MI
Love love love this stuff. If you need a good liner for wing tips or just plain lining your eyes, this one is amazing. The liquid isn't too thick and it works amazing. I rub my eyes a lot and it doesn't smear.
Summer H.
Fowlerville, MI
Love it! Very easy to have a simple line or wings. Applicator applys very smoothly. I work 12 hour shifts and it stays all day and is easy to remove when it is time to go to bed!
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?

Walmart