NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,723 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
I'm not good AT ALL at doing wings so I cannot judge it on that. There's too much product and it's very wet for me to try and do wings as a beginner however it's really good for doing lip art which is what I had used it for.
Ive used eyeliners from drugstore just about all my life! Always had certain problems with each. Some faded, some were reflective and not matte, and some were not as dark as i wanted them! This eyeliner is everything but that! Amazing finish (matte), very dark, and does not fade at all! The best thing is the price! Don't even hesitate getting this!
This eyeliner is BOMB. it is literally $3.00 and the BEST hands down, BEST eyeliner I have used. It is super matte, super black and super long wearing. You CANNOT beat the price!!!
This liquid eyeliner is one of my favorites. It comes in a few different shades and i love them all. Goes on nice and smooth with the small wand it comea with. Only takes a couple seconds to dry. Comes off easy with q tip or tissue if you mess up!
Definitely, definitely my HG eyeliner. It so easy to work with, dries matte and is super black. The best thing is it doesn't smudge! and it is sooooo affordable!
I've used so many different types and brands of eyeliners, but this is one of my top favorite liquid liners. Quick drying... Nice lines... And a deep dark black!
This is one of the best eyeliners in the drugstore! I got mine for $2 at my local CVS pharmacy and I used it so much that I finished it. If you're new to makeup I recommend this.
Very affordable! it goes on smoothly and easily. it looks great. my only complaint it that it doesn't last all day. if you are planning on going out after work, bring it with you to reapply! other than that I would definitely recommend it :)
Love love love this stuff. If you need a good liner for wing tips or just plain lining your eyes, this one is amazing. The liquid isn't too thick and it works amazing. I rub my eyes a lot and it doesn't smear.
Love it! Very easy to have a simple line or wings. Applicator applys very smoothly. I work 12 hour shifts and it stays all day and is easy to remove when it is time to go to bed!
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos