BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Riy A.
Piscataway, NJ
perfeccccct. the fact that this product is so cheap and does these great things is great. always have a hard time finding in stores but im sure its always online. con about it is that it does run out fairly quickly so always buy more than 1 at a time.
kathryn d.
Redmond, OR
I typically lean towards higher end products, but this liner is amazing! Its very easy to apply, the black is very black and does not look gray or charcoal at all. It dries quickly and last all day. Its a win in my book! Its lasted me for months! Love it!
Ranna A.
This is my favorite liquid liner. I've tried many others and never liked them; I keep coming back to this one. The brush is really good and just glides on the eye.
Tasneem H.
Marstons Mls, MA
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
I love this eyeliner. It is so easy to apply and last a long time. It doesn't fade away or smudge . It stays put. Plus it's like $2.i have been repurchasing this regularly.
Isabel D.
San Leandro, CA
This is one of my favorite drugstore eyeliners. Its not only very affordable but the formula itself is pretty much perfect considering its not too runny or dry. Also I really like how it dries matte instead of glossy.
Emily R.
Bloomington, IN
This stuff is amazing, especially when you consider the price. the brush is very this and very easy to get a precise wing with. eyeliner usually creases on my but (with primer and shadow as a base) this lasts all day. i would for sure repurchase.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I've been using this for months! It was really cheap and the quality is fine! The brush is a bit thick but I can manage doing a thin line also. It stays on for a long time but it will smudge easily if you touch it.
itsmyting y.
Definitely, definitely my HG eyeliner. It so easy to work with, dries matte and is super black. The best thing is it doesn't smudge! and it is sooooo affordable!
Raquelle C.
Las Vegas , NV
The price of the product is crazy because this qualifies with high end liquid liners. It is super black and it dries to a matte finish very precise and I love it it is a great value!
Dayanara F.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
So cheap and so amazing , just for like 2 to 3 dollars you can get this liquid eyeliner it is so jet black and matte every time I go get one I just don't purchase 1 but 2 just so I can have a back up one since its always sold out in my local drugstore
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye