NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,715 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
perfeccccct. the fact that this product is so cheap and does these great things is great. always have a hard time finding in stores but im sure its always online. con about it is that it does run out fairly quickly so always buy more than 1 at a time.
I typically lean towards higher end products, but this liner is amazing! Its very easy to apply, the black is very black and does not look gray or charcoal at all. It dries quickly and last all day. Its a win in my book! Its lasted me for months! Love it!
This is my favorite liquid liner. I've tried many others and never liked them; I keep coming back to this one. The brush is really good and just glides on the eye.
This is one of my favorite drugstore eyeliners. Its not only very affordable but the formula itself is pretty much perfect considering its not too runny or dry. Also I really like how it dries matte instead of glossy.
This stuff is amazing, especially when you consider the price. the brush is very this and very easy to get a precise wing with. eyeliner usually creases on my but (with primer and shadow as a base) this lasts all day. i would for sure repurchase.
I've been using this for months! It was really cheap and the quality is fine! The brush is a bit thick but I can manage doing a thin line also. It stays on for a long time but it will smudge easily if you touch it.
Definitely, definitely my HG eyeliner. It so easy to work with, dries matte and is super black. The best thing is it doesn't smudge! and it is sooooo affordable!
The price of the product is crazy because this qualifies with high end liquid liners. It is super black and it dries to a matte finish very precise and I love it it is a great value!
So cheap and so amazing , just for like 2 to 3 dollars you can get this liquid eyeliner it is so jet black and matte every time I go get one I just don't purchase 1 but 2 just so I can have a back up one since its always sold out in my local drugstore
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos